Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy fast and sell fast  (Read 25264 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:36:23 AM

this strategy is really beautiful and good enough to reduce the risk of loss, but to do a quick buy and sell quickly you have to think back with the market tax don't forget the market tax,
Yes that is true, if you have large capital, it is advisable to trade quickly. because buying fast and selling fast is very profitable if you have large capital. but it's also very risky. so utilizing a moment is the key to success in trading.
But i think most of the people here do not prefer that strategy because of the high volatility of the crypto coin that they want to trade.The price today might be very different for tomorrow's price so since traders aim for a huge profit,they should see to it that the price when they will sell the coin is much bigger than the price they had bought it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shadon24

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

Buying fast and selling fast is the choice of short-term trading. If some of the coin is high volatility and they quickly change the price, then we should buy fast and sell fast.
seinzein

Activity: 360
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

I would rather trading fast than holding and waiting for the raising price.
Here is the atrategy i use usually in trading,
Buy in the beggining of raising price of the coin then sell it when it grows up higher.
I felt bad in buying in the red line, it just drop me in holding the coin.

MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:50:48 AM

I think, buying and selling fast depends on the market conditions at that time if there is an opportunity to be able to buy coins fast when the price goes down then you will have the opportunity to be able to get profit, and sell fast when you get profit

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:10:22 AM

In this case, i never made any profit because buying fast and selling fast will make you very less amount of profit. At least market should move either upwards or downwards in order to hold. At least we have to hold them for a certain period of time.
bitrocamb

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:47:34 PM

Crypto trading cannot be done quickly. We need good calculations to sell coins. Set the strategy that you will use because trading in crypto is very risky. Make a profit of at least 30% if you want to do short-term trading.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:12:07 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 01:23:53 AM by leonix007

this strategy is really beautiful and good enough to reduce the risk of loss, but to do a quick buy and sell quickly you have to think back with the market tax don't forget the market tax,
Yes that is true, if you have large capital, it is advisable to trade quickly. because buying fast and selling fast is very profitable if you have large capital. but it's also very risky. so utilizing a moment is the key to success in trading.
But i think most of the people here do not prefer that strategy because of the high volatility of the crypto coin that they want to trade.The price today might be very different for tomorrow's price so since traders aim for a huge profit,they should see to it that the price when they will sell the coin is much bigger than the price they had bought it.

If you do that kind of trade more often, Its what you called a scalping

its more risky than swing trades

Doing a lot of trades in a day has more room for errors

however if you get used to it, and knows what you're doing its very profitable
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

In trading, of course speed becomes important, the number of coins and tokens makes us have to act quickly, usually new coins listed in the market have a fast movement so this strategy is good and profitable.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

In this case, i never made any profit because buying fast and selling fast will make you very less amount of profit. At least market should move either upwards or downwards in order to hold. At least we have to hold them for a certain period of time.
Precisely, less profit is the weakness of this strategy, so want to use this strategy, we will need a reasonable amount of capital to get a suitable profit, and when we use a lot of money to trade, we will have a huge risk than normal. In addition, another weakness of this strategy is we need to have the correct operation, set the price to buy and the price to sell quickly and logically, and this really is too difficult for everyone, we can not react in time and the consequence is that we will make mistakes and lead to lost money quickly, so few people choose this method

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

I think if we can do everything on time, it will make us big profits. We can find the time to be right, if we can buy it from the bottom without any mistakes, and sell it from above. I would still recommend you to take it slowly land.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

I think if we can do everything on time, it will make us big profits. We can find the time to be right, if we can buy it from the bottom without any mistakes, and sell it from above. I would still recommend you to take it slowly land.
Then, if that's the case we should study about the day trading so that we can have at least profit for a day or for a short period of time if we don't have plan to do investment in a long run! Patience is also the key for us to become successful especially in trading, but if you really want to have an assurance then doing a day trading is possible, it just takes time for you to learn everything.
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

Not clear about fast trading. But i think trading must be made with understing. If you trade without knowing anything just buy fast and sell fast you may be a looser.
yes ... nothing is instant.
I have forgotten daily trading. this is detrimental and filled with greed. this is related to unstable market conditions. some issues continue to be played and succeed in making prices fall.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:31:10 PM

buy fast and sell fast can be called a long-term investment, usually I often buy fast and will also sell fast coins that I have bought, need a lot of capital if you buy fast and sell coins quickly.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?
Applying fast trading strategy is a very wrong approach i guess. If you want to be a successful trader, you need to study the crypto market properly, observe all opportunities and threats and then to take action. And if you are applying fast trading strategy, you might miss the upcoming opportunities and  may fall in a trouble. Its a well known fact that 'Slow and study ,wins the race'. So never go for fast trading strategy.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

Trading strategy differs but when you wish yo achieve fast trading strategy and fast execution, you can use a robot programmed to trade for you profitably and trade
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

I think that it is more stressful think and you will not get 100x+ by just holding an undervalued asset for some time. Positive side is that you will have some stable profit is you things right
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

Buying fast and selling fast is the choice of short-term trading. If some of the coin is high volatility and they quickly change the price, then we should buy fast and sell fast.

He just said you gotta be fast. It doesn't mean you should buy it right now, then sell it. If you can find the right time and know how to act quickly, you will certainly gain. There is an expression : '' If you already see news made high on newspaper, then you are late. ''
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:32:41 PM

I think that it is a good advice because you need to buy now and sell it fast as well. I think that it is a great idea to buy coins now because their price is really great at the moment
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:18:29 AM

Yes right, short-term trading requires coins that have high volatility, I see there are lots of coins with high volatility in the Binance market, maybe because binance is a big market so only good coins can be registered in the binance market and have volatility
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:29:03 AM

The market is unstable. So your plan is risky. Do you make sure you can get daily profit everyday? I don't think so. My plan is holding. I can make sure i get profit at the time i buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: