Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy fast and sell fast  (Read 25266 times)
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

buy fast and sell fast the result will not be much, if you buy fast and sell fast you need a lot of mods if you want to get a lot of profit, I prefer to buy fast and sell long to trade with long term
Buying fast and selling fast strategy is not valid here and is irrelevant due to the patience we need in this modern technological trading and investment sources. People look for buying coins according to favorable conditions, if the price of coin is low then we proceed for buying. On the other hand we sell out when we come to know that the price of holding coin is high now because for profit you have to follow this and if you believe in fast buying selling then you will get nothing.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

Naturally, the speculative approach requires an understanding of the properties of the market, the nature of the various trading instruments, long observation of the charts, the existence of a serious, reasonable trading system.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:30:51 PM

too many factors depend on the time, and they give more profit, if you observe further. respectively quickly buy-sell you can, but there will be a lot of mistakes
Wodomi

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:23:51 AM

Naturally, the speculative approach requires an understanding of the properties of the market, the nature of the various trading instruments, long observation of the charts, the existence of a serious, reasonable trading system.
Buy fast, sell fast, it is a short-term strategy characteristic of non-investor traders. Because the trader has the principle of a little profit is enough, then buy again then sell again even though a little profit. The constraints must be large capital and the implementation time must be fast, because the price is not stable. This type of transaction is more dynamic than investment, HODL long waits until prices rise.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:07:12 AM

According to me fast trading strategy is fall under panic selling.
People who are in favour of fast trading strategy, they only get small returns on their investments. Because if you want massive gains then you need to hold your investments for long term. Secondly in fast trading strategy you cannot predict the prices. You will face high volatility in fast trading. All these obstacles you will definately face in fast trading.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

I don't agree on this one except if you are doing trades or day trading. To me, I only buy potential altcoins so I have no reason to rush buying and selling them because I only picture the endgame. And another one is that none has that ability to have the perfect timing of making successful trades,
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

I don't agree on this one except if you are doing trades or day trading. To me, I only buy potential altcoins so I have no reason to rush buying and selling them because I only picture the endgame. And another one is that none has that ability to have the perfect timing of making successful trades,

Yeah, its better to choose some good altcoins rather than execute fast trading. Its to hassle when you proceed on that thing you can't proceed another activities in your life that might you happy as well. However, we have different perception on cryptos, someone contend in just holding a coin in long time and someone prepare by making fast trading that seem you do day trading method.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

Yeah, its better to choose some good altcoins rather than execute fast trading. Its to hassle when you proceed on that thing you can't proceed another activities in your life that might you happy as well. However, we have different perception on cryptos, someone contend in just holding a coin in long time and someone prepare by making fast trading that seem you do day trading method.
Correct we all have its different perceptions and beliefs, whether it is a long term or  short term as long as we do find pleasures and we do
achieved some profits it still better for somebody who's willing to take the risk, waiting game or play and ride both style needs proper understanding,
the more you execute well the more  possible earnings that you can gained.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?

its hard to make profitable trade at the moment. not on low tide. we still dont know how the future market move, at least the general trend. the profit made might not make up the time.
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:56:54 AM

In my opinion, the strategy is very popular and applies to traders who know the flow of the crypto market when fluctuations are like waves. The advantage of this strategy do not take too much capital and turn around fast, risk less, profit is not big and safe. The failing of strategy when selling fast profits will be less than if you hold long-term when the market reverses huge losses.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

and weaknesses?

By fast and sell fast,this is the only thing to do now to have an income.This is what we do in day trading.We survive because of day trading we have to bet because my family will not eat if l will scared to bet my token.Even l failed many times but l still go on gambling to survive my family.This is the difficult time l experience on crypto because it takes a long time for dump coins.Its really makes me feel bad,and weak which make me losing hope.But l still keep on praying for the pump of all coins.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:39:20 PM

I think that the most important difficulty when working with the cryptocurrency market is that it is unpredictable.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

In my opinion, the strategy is very popular and applies to traders who know the flow of the crypto market when fluctuations are like waves. The advantage of this strategy do not take too much capital and turn around fast, risk less, profit is not big and safe. The failing of strategy when selling fast profits will be less than if you hold long-term when the market reverses huge losses.
But this strategy applies to those who have good news sources, who may be the big-time prediction experts can choose a good penny, so it's better for us if we believe the market. will soon recover, with less educated people should choose long-term investment. This is ok and safer for our investment.

paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

For every traders that 24hours standby for their trading coins I think they can buy fast and sell fast for a wise trader they can earn a lot.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

of course by buying fast, because we do not want to eliminate a great opportunity to get great results. the problem is that if we buy fast at a low price we can certainly get a big profit if we want to be patient before waiting for us to sell quickly it actually makes us regret when the price rises when one day we sell

goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

spread and price differences, there will also be a fee for opening and closing positions, so it is not always profitable
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:37:41 PM

and weaknesses?

in trading there are several terms, long-term short and medium term, which you mention fast trading that means the trade is done in a short time between buying and selling, usually what happens in the case of such a trade will be hampered by the problem of price or profit income, the profit we can get profits quickly and the delay where cheap prices can cause losses.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

Right now it's not a good idea to rush yourselves with selling, and possibly you could do it during bull run stage. For now buying fast is better while the cheaper price still at present, because the opportunity really provided us better potential profit when market is recovering to a profitable price value.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:05:52 PM

Usually buy fast is true but when it comes to selling I think there is more to it since you really have to analyse at which point is best to sell to maximise profit.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:55:05 AM

and weaknesses?

In running crypto trading. We must use the right information to be able to enter a profitable market, and the traded coins must be very productive.
As traders, we also have to understand the characteristics of the market, the nature of demand, and trade barriers which of course will affect the benefits we will get. So if the traded coins are real productive, I think 'fast trading strategies' might not be wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: