Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy fast and sell fast  (Read 25267 times)
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:31:34 PM

I think it's a good strategy for now because prices can suddenly go up and down because the market conditions are bad, take your profits if you can
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:25:35 PM

buying fast and selling fast I don't think it makes sense and is beyond reason, of course we are here to invest and get profit. but getting profit also requires good time and opportunity. buy and hold our coins until there is a price change, don't sell fast because now I think it will only lose.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:42:12 PM

Buy fast sell fast that's strategy is good for day trading
Not assuming huge of percentage income
For me 10 percent earnings including transaction fees in day trading are enough

ramesh770

Activity: 96
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

Taking 10% profit daily and that too including transaction fees is very good but in today market more then 3 to 5% profit seeing itself is big and waiting for 10% profit will most of the time will make loss. As market is not moving so high daily. So keeping low profit will make you daily profit in trading.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:21:47 PM

Taking 10% profit daily and that too including transaction fees is very good but in today market more then 3 to 5% profit seeing itself is big and waiting for 10% profit will most of the time will make loss. As market is not moving so high daily. So keeping low profit will make you daily profit in trading.
Yeah it is very important that you should wait its high profit but if you want low profit so you can get low profit but don't be panic about its low market rather keep calm because some time you will get high profit and some time you will get low profit but bitcoin will never hurt your feelings it will give you best opportunity in your life.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:50:06 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 03:32:40 AM by bitcoin31

Remember it depends on situaion. Because thry have situation that you do not need to sell fast the coin that you buy because for sure they will increase more the value and you lose your opportunity to earn money. But they have coin that good to sell fast.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

"fast trading, buy as fast as possible and immediately sell it when the coin price increases, so we will benefit quickly"
is that easy? of course it's not as easy as you might think.
Yeah it's not as easy as  imagine, even if you implement this strategy, but not necessarily the direction and price changes according to what you predict, it could just fall when you buy, and of course buy fast sell fast strategy not applicable, you need Many plans or backup plans for trading
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:18:50 AM

buying fast and selling fast I don't think it makes sense and is beyond reason, of course we are here to invest and get profit. but getting profit also requires good time and opportunity. buy and hold our coins until there is a price change, don't sell fast because now I think it will only lose.
in thought, it is indeed very difficult to do. but actually I have done this before, and gained considerable profits in a short time. but, I also suffered losses because of this. well, but if you intend to invest, I think holding back in the long run will be better.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:48:26 AM

Trading can give excellent profits both in the short and long distance, the main thing is to get good information, take the time and always be ready to buy and sell!
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:24:37 AM

If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?
Buying fast and selling fast has nothing to do with what you’re going to achieve. Even if you decide to buy and sell fast it might not work, I’m guessing you’re referring to using a short term strategy and it doesn’t work for everyone cause a lot of people lose in it.

It’s best to do long term, buy when the market falls and hold it for long. You can save up money when the market is high and then invest it during bear market, and don’t forget you should invest what you can afford to lose.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

When the market is in bad condition and has not recovered yet, we make a quick buying strategy and sell quickly I find it very reasonable. I also often follow this measure to preserve my assets.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:42:38 PM

"fast trading, buy as fast as possible and immediately sell it when the coin price increases, so we will benefit quickly"
is that easy? of course it's not as easy as you might think.

Sometimes it works even better than you can think. The luckiest day traders manage to make dozens of profitable operation in 24 hours and even faster. They earn on them really a lot.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:51:51 AM

If the market is growing very profitable to make short-term transactions, otherwise in a falling market, we can lose money using this strategy.
We can actually do this regardless of the market situation, buy it needs the right timing and you should be monitoring every movement of the coin you like to trade. One who want to be successful with day trading must focus on what he is doing because every movement is crucial and you should also be aware of the factors that can move the price, such as news and speculation.
Every second counts or any moments would really be an opportunity for you to make money. Time is crucial when you do make  active trades.It does really need some timing
and somehow your skills would be tested on how you would make such decision on when to get in and to get out.

Buy fast and sell fast is really easy to say but when you are already on the actual situation executing such basic move would be the hardest one.
Yeah it will test your skills and of course your patience, you have to do monitor and analysis when to buy and sell and that can be seen from the strategy to read the chart that you will use, but not all your predictions may be correct, thats why it tests your patience also
blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:35:59 AM

I think the obstacles will be less than long-term trading but must have extra patience in fast trading because we must always monitor the prices
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

crypto gives you the opportunity to trade like this, but you have to have a very good analysis and predictor of trends because this is approaching gambling. if you are a little wrong in making a decision then the choice is HOLD or stop losses and this is troublesome in trading

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
historicalcoin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

When the market is in bad condition and has not recovered yet, we make a quick buying strategy and sell quickly I find it very reasonable. I also often follow this measure to preserve my assets.
Buy fast and sell fast is not good now. It's only buying fast and hold long that can work in the current time. So we should really refrain from selling fast and should rather focus on investment to claim a part in the future wealth that if we don't invest will go away.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:14:49 AM

Buy fast and selling fast most of traders need 24hours standby to do this as fast you, You can trade but sometimes there are very fast that going up and down!

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

Buy fast and selling fast most of traders need 24hours standby to do this as fast you, You can trade but sometimes there are very fast that going up and down!

yes you are right it is the best way to make quick money from our investment buying fast and selling fast is always profitable when comparing to some other trading strategies that's why I also agree with your statement.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

if you can do it quickly and with the right price predictions you will get fast results too, even though the benefits are not too great but if you do it quickly your income will be great
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?

The obstacle is market conditions. When price movements in the short term can reach a good range, between low and high, of course we can implement this strategy. But if these conditions are not met, then we have to wait a while which means we can buy and sell in a fast way. Capital will also be very decisive. The more capital we have, of course, with this strategy we may get a decent profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: