Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see bitcoins yourself?  (Read 761 times)
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

See me about bitcoin and other digital currencies used to invest, may sound unreasonable for investing without physical or certificates, but behind it all there are some advantages.

and for those of you who want to try, understand first before investing, so the results do not disappoint

Thankyou
I agree with you, we need to learn about it first, know at least what it is then doing the invest later, i know some guys who really don't understand a fuck in this market but they're always talking about invest , trading . LOL.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

For me Bitcoin is the best way of investment. It is a very good source of store of value. Bitcoin is the friend of the  poor as the decentralized principle of bitcoin made it possible for the poor to have economic power once they have the knowledge of Blockchain. I also  have benefited from bitcoin as a life saver.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

For me Bitcoin is the best way of investment. It is a very good source of store of value. Bitcoin is the friend of the  poor as the decentralized principle of bitcoin made it possible for the poor to have economic power once they have the knowledge of Blockchain. I also  have benefited from bitcoin as a life saver.
i somehow agree with your opinion, its because as of now it doesn't seem to be wise to use bitcoin as a method of payment IMO, not because it has been treated as store of value or investment, but when you see the price of it, it was still unstable like most people would say, and there aren't a lot of merchants that accepts bitcoin as method of payment while there are some countries prohibits and limits the usage of it. just saying.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

don't be taken too seriously, let's just say we play the game and we get the prize in the form of crypto. I never really think that crypto can bring great wealth, but in fact it is the right thing. but if expectations are too high, it will be scared when prices fall.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

i see bitcoin as something new making a real revolution in the cryptocurrency's world. This coin is changing peoples' lifes. I hope that it stops decresing.
If bitcoin is capable of changing human life for the better then we must save the bitcoin price from the price down so we can enjoy the continued benefits of bitcoin so we have to create a new revolution so there is no more down price.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:10:01 AM

I see Bitcoin as the future Singular Currency of International Reserve,  Trade and Exchanges - the new era of Crypto-Economy.
Df9898

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

I see that has a high chance of bitcoin to make future become even better.
mdyeatul

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

Many people look at Bitcoin. But I see Bitcoin as a good way to stop unemployment and make money. Some of this is a part of the trend. I hope for Bitcoin to control my own money and will not be benevolent to the government and bankers. Bitcoin will improve our future.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

Now obviously, the tittle says it all. I am just curious on how you guys see bitcoins or the whole thought of cryptos as a whole? Because clearly, all of us have different minds which is why most of the time we have different point of views about different things. Although some may have same opinions or believes on the same thing but it still does not cover everyone. Because some sees bitcoins and other cryptos as a key to ending poverty(which is something I disagree with but totally respect), while some sees it as an asset, others see it as currency, and so much more. I would really love to know how you guys see bitcoins because I think this can be a key to having a glance on what the future of the crypto world will be someday(although this is not for sure, I think it is worth a shot). So please my fellow crypto lovers, share your thoughts Smiley

For me, I see bitcoin as a hope of people and also from the word coin in bitcoin that you will know that it has something to do with money. For me, it serves as hope of people because it can give you money. It can help you from nothing to have a bigger money. It gives hope to those people who doesn't have any work or simply as unemployed. For me, it also serves as money. Since, many rumors are spreading that bitcoin will become the next currency to be used rather than the fiat.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

I would say, that Bitcoin for me is like a ticket to this new crypto trendy era. An opportunity to became a part of new world economy

Afobaje48

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

I see bitcoin myself as a future currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: