Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform  (Read 34036 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:45:38 AM

I dont understand why they are thinking about listing to USA exchanges? For example Bittrex is delisted some coins and tokens and some tokens were prohibited for USA traders in last month...  Huh

https://twitter.com/H_O_L_O_/status/1149747829658869762

If they are working in this direction than surely they will find the solution to get listed on U.S.A. exchanges. I'm satisfied with the development they are doing their all the best to make this more valuable in future. I hope the future will be more excited.

But USA exchanges are in a hard situation right now. USA government will decide about crypto regulations today. Have you read this news?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-15/mnuchin-plans-briefing-on-cryptocurrency-regulatory-issues

So I think it's not smart list to USA exchanges right now.

I think sooner they will not conclude the decision about regulating the crypto currency, so with the recent announcement from Trump makes to decrease the prices of cryptocurrency. So now it is very hard to get regulations for the cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:13:00 PM

I dont understand why they are thinking about listing to USA exchanges? For example Bittrex is delisted some coins and tokens and some tokens were prohibited for USA traders in last month...  Huh

https://twitter.com/H_O_L_O_/status/1149747829658869762

If they are working in this direction than surely they will find the solution to get listed on U.S.A. exchanges. I'm satisfied with the development they are doing their all the best to make this more valuable in future. I hope future will be more excited.

But USA exchanges are in hard situation right now. USA government will decide about crypto regulations today. Have you read this news?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-15/mnuchin-plans-briefing-on-cryptocurrency-regulatory-issues

So I think its not smart list to USA exchanges right now.

I think it is alright as long as they can guarantee some liquidity if they ever list on it. As for the regulations you posted, it will take some time for the government to take actions since these exchanges are operating normally and legally.
in the USA, it has regulated crypto currencies, and many projects have been stopped by the SEC, I think the market in USA is not too much thought, because HOT itself is already registered in the top exchange

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 03:02:50 PM

visualization

Alibaba
Vs
HoloChain
In the future
[/b]

How can you compare Ali baba with holo chain at the current moment. Alibaba is the well established business and holochain, insipite of all the hype and good project is still trading at 12 sat only.
Any event of holo chain which can create good hype and make holo reach its all time high above 42 sat ?

semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:56:04 PM

HOT token comes on p2pb2b
The HOT token is base Holo’s platform token, standard ERC-20. Holo runs on Holochain.

https://news.p2pb2b.io/hot-token-comes-on-p2pb2b/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=HOLO_24.07

Steven Morris

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:30:11 PM

visualization

Alibaba
Vs
HoloChain
In the future
[/b]

How can you compare Ali baba with holo chain at the current moment. Alibaba is the well established business and holochain, insipite of all the hype and good project is still trading at 12 sat only.
Any event of holo chain which can create good hype and make holo reach its all time high above 42 sat ?
Have you read about the internet of holochain?  It is really good for everyone.  Do not think too far that Alibaba will switch to using holochain in the future.  Previously, Alibaba was also very hard to become present.
                                        The future in our hands
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:42:33 PM

The HOT token is base Holo’s platform token, standard ERC-20. Holo runs on Holochain.

https://news.p2pb2b.io/hot-token-comes-on-p2pb2b/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=HOLO_24.07

HOT's listing on p2pb2b will make HOT preferred by traders,
24 markets that become the home of HOT traders, hopefully prices can improve, congratulations

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 05:14:45 AM

24 markets that become the home of HOT traders, hopefully prices can improve, congratulations

Well, all the altcoins are down these days and so is the Holo. I was shocked to see Holo avaible at 10 Sat only. I do not think it can go any further down from here. For those who believe in this project, this is another best time to grab cheap Holo.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:22:33 AM

Well, all the altcoins are down these days and so is the Holo. I was shocked to see Holo avaible at 10 Sat only. I do not think it can go any further down from here. For those who believe in this project, this is another best time to grab cheap Holo.
It is true that this is the right time to buy Holo tokens because now the price is down and if time passes Holo can go up of course those who buy now will get a big profit

SektionF

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:19:46 PM

Wonderful! Quality Exchange.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:35:29 PM

But this news is not working anymore price is still moving in down direction so there is no relief even in presence of this kind of news. I think it need more big news to bounce back exchange listing is now old fashion news.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:24:27 PM

But this news is not working anymore price is still moving in down direction so there is no relief even in presence of this kind of news. I think it need more big news to bounce back exchange listing is now old fashion news.
What is certain is that everyone hopes that there will be great news because if there is of course it is good news for everyone,
and I think for the moment there is no choice but to remain patient waiting for the big news

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:43:37 PM

The price is still in 5x above ICO mate  Smiley
Where is their roadmap? Can anyone provide me link please? Want to cjheck is there is any good upcoming news worth to wait or no  Huh
Dinero888

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:29:37 PM

📣Join us for the Dev Q&A with Philip Beadle on on our New Developer Forum!📣

✅Where: http://[Suspicious link removed]/sjMW50vQPXO

✅When: Wed, September 4th @ 5PM EST (9PM UTC)

⚡Make sure you register and get your questions ready!⚡
Dinero888

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 02:13:54 AM

Friends !!! - You can work here and very well !!!!  http://bit.ly/2lXRvu4
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 06:43:07 AM

Now nothing is working with the price because even though we are seeing good news, but there is no change in terms of prices. Now we are in the bear altcoin market, which it will take some time to recover the prices and positive news will definitely help the coin once the market starts recovering.
Switchain

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 05:21:29 AM

Price Prediction https://www.switchain.com/blog/holochain-price-prediction/
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:48:41 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2019, 04:08:25 PM by virasog

I think people do not realize the potential in the project as yet or maybe they are waiting for the swap which will be a turning point for HOLO.

Holo reached all time high around 42-43 satoshi, while i feel it will easily cross 100 - 200 sat in the next altcoins bull run.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:27:27 AM

I think people do not realize the potential in the project as yet or maybe they are waiting for the swap which will be a turning point for HOLO.

Holo reached all time high around 42-43 satoshi, while i feel it will easily cross 100 - 200 sat in the next altcoins bull run.

Yes, due to market fluctuation, many people don't have a strong faith about the Holo because altcoins prices are kept decreasing in the market makes many people fed up to grab the coins. It is the right choice to grab when the coin prices are cheap, but it is impossible to keep on buying them in the market.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:11:09 AM

Yes, due to market fluctuation, many people don't have a strong faith about the Holo because altcoins prices are kept decreasing in the market makes many people fed up to grab the coins. It is the right choice to grab when the coin prices are cheap, but it is impossible to keep on buying them in the market.
Holo Token still has great potential to recover,
this is because the falling price of Bitcoin makes most altcoins feel it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tyzu

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:06:09 AM

Holo Token still has great potential to recover,
this is because the falling price of Bitcoin makes most altcoins feel it

Feeling will continue to fall
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: