Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform  (Read 34041 times)
coin-boss

Activity: 82
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 03:50:31 PM

look like the latest updates bring a lot of demands to HOLO, because the price when i saw the chart on coinmarketcap site, the price increasing more than 60% my friend

I don't know if this pump is due to this update or it is because of the altcoin bull season where all the coins pumps.
I used to have a lot of holo coin with me but i sold them on a loss earlier in this year because i thought i could invest in better defi projects and can get better results.  Undecided

I thought the same and sold my 500'000 HOT (Holo)  Roll Eyes I must say it hurts a little bit more than expected. The first time this happened to me, guess it won't be the last time, oh well. So yeah im with you there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kanjiez

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 07:03:20 PM

It's my pleasure to join this forum today, and learn alot of information about holo by reading all the stuff in this HOLO subject...

Dou you guys have any idea about holo port?

When we can buy it again? As I know for today, it's currently in pre order moment...
evolintend

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 10:02:11 AM

What do you mean by preorder?
Kanjiez

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 02:03:08 PM

You can see pre order site at this link https://store.holo.host/
jimby

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 05:59:57 PM

Hello,
I'm new...this is my first post. (I'm also new to crypto currencies...only w/the help of my son was I able to get through the "uploading DL's" part for an account set up at an exchange; I've since acquired some of my first crypto coins). I've been wanting to acquire/purchase/swap/trade et al, for Holo (HOT) coins., but my crypto exchange doesn't seem to have Holo as a possible coin to acquire. So some ppl have said you can swap for it. So I've looked into that: simpleswap.io and coinswitch.co...and I just can't seem to get answers: nobody talks with me or really seems to want to help: only short "bytes" as "responses". I just don't know the steps and the order of the steps. (It would be nice to swap for Holo, so I don't have to go through signing up - all over again - for another crypto exchange)

Does anybody know...can I go to one of these swap-sites (I mentioned above; seems like w/coinswitch.co it's possible), and BUY DIRECTLY W/MY FIAT USD (VIA MY BANK CREDIT/DEBIT CARD)? if not...can I use my USDT sitting in my trading account at my exchange, and use these same swap-sites and swap for Holo? (even those my crypto exchange does not allow Holo acquisition through their exchange)

Thank you.
Kanjiez

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 05:51:16 AM

As far as I know Binance Exchange can do it all...

you can reach Binance Exchange by using my referal here to get 10% fee disscount every time you trade in it.

https://www.binance.cc/en/register?ref=I13PIUH5

or

https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=KW89384A
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 04:11:03 AM

What happened in the crypto market? All coins are crazy dump now, I hold the HOLO for a long time, but this month drop over 50% value, please don't panic dump it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 11:18:20 AM

Holo Dev Update

1. In our last update Friday we shared about the improvements and testing related to hosted Elemental Chat including real-world reliability, user experience, and scaling.

2. What we didn't mention is all of the really exciting work getting completed a layer deeper. Here's the recent Holochain upgrades:

3. Upgrade to Wasmer 1.0: This brings greater stability, more features, faster app load times, and different memory handling (where we found a memory leak and a bad compiler bug which they have patched for us upstream. (..)

4. (..)Thanks Wasmer team!) Next steps: cpu metering for holo hosting, and meter budgets to prevent running infinite loops in apps.

Check more : https://twitter.com/h_o_l_o_/status/1400368216728276992?s=21

NotHatinJustTrollin

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2021, 06:37:23 PM

In the Dev Pulse last week, we shared about major upgrades to Holochain that have now been incorporated into the version Holo is using for Elemental Chat. These improvements to the core code are now being evaluated in both automated and manual runs of the chat app on Holo's hosting infrastructure.

The Holochain tests demonstrated fantastic results related to improvements to gossip and the database migration from LMDB to SQLite.  However, when running this new version with Elemental Chat on Holo in our load testing, we've identified a bug that is specifically slowing down the process of peers joining the application.

The dev team is digging into that issue and we’re finishing up several features and processes that will directly affect the upcoming release and alpha test of Elemental Chat for browser based users:

A process for browser-ready Elemental Chat users to get a one time registration code.
Enabling HoloPorts to automatically install Elemental Chat as a hosted app
Ability to track and report uptime statistics of HoloPorts
Enhanced error messaging at signup and login

Testing during development and open-alpha is becoming increasingly important for the continued evolution of the Holo platform.

And testing on distributed HoloPorts at scale is part of that. We'll be sharing more about how we plan to work with our community of HoloPorts owners in the coming weeks.

Check more: https://twitter.com/H_O_L_O_/status/1402950131813584899

NotHatinJustTrollin

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2021, 03:44:05 PM

MA Quick Cuts presents: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐱𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐢𝐧

➡️For more details watch the full AMA 45:
https://youtu.be/fqRokDfo5ig

✅Watch on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/ErPqfljTQxM

argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 02:30:57 PM

Holo Dev Update 🌒

Yesterday we reached out to our pre-release testers so that we could add their HoloPorts to an upcoming test.

The intention is to move 100 HoloPorts into our staging environment and run a manual test of Hosted Elemental Chat. One of our intentions is to validate regular use patterns in the hosted environment against our automated load tests.

The Holo dev team moved back to an earlier Holochain build after the Wasmer leak was identified upstream last week.

The combination of updates that were made across the Holo infrastructure and the Elemental Chat DNA seem to have addressed many of the reliable issues encountered in earlier tests. So we are proceeding with community testing again.

Here is the plan:
- Identify HoloPorts that will be used in the test
- Run checks on each HoloPort's network connection and accessibility
- Ensure HoloPorts are configured and updated with the lates HPOS settings and have the Elemental Chat app installed

- Team Testing
- Valid Joining Codes sent to pre-release testers (little by little)
- Begin chatting on Hosted Elemental Chat

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NotHatinJustTrollin

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2021, 04:39:40 PM

The HoloPort Alpha Program

We are incredibly appreciative of our community of early adopters who pre-purchased HoloPorts. In previous months many HoloPort owners contributed greatly to our ability to release early milestones. These community testers are people who have monitors and keyboards connected to their ports and who’ve dedicated their time to actively participate with our delivery team during early test cycles. Huge thanks!

Now we need to expand testing. It’s becoming increasingly important for the continued evolution of the Holo platform. At this stage, Holo is looking to set up parallel test environments which require consistent support from hundreds of HoloPorts. This will better reflect how the infrastructure and applications will work when running at scale on the platform. Creating multiple test environments helps our development and QA efforts and is especially needed for the upcoming release of hosted Elemental Chat, as well as the subsequent Holo application milestones.

Read more: https://medium.com/h-o-l-o/the-holoport-alpha-program-f35324ba367d

NotHatinJustTrollin

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2021, 08:37:56 AM

Dev Update

We restarted the Pre-Release of Hosted Elemental Chat yesterday and it is going well so far. We have over 50 new people in the chat app! We're continuing to add more people every day to this test. Our goal is to have 200+ users within the next week.

We want to restate the importance of the Hosted Elemental Chat as a milestone for Holo. This release is testing the end to end hosting infrastructure

This is the first larger test with real people of a peer-to-peer Holochain application being hosted by the peer-to-peer Holo hosting network.

Each user when they create their credentials are creating the cryptographic keys for their instance of the application. Holo cannot write chats on their behalf... ever. Holo cannot remove an entry for a user... ever.

The only thing Holo can do - as the infrastructure provider that bridges the connection to the centralised Internet - is prevent an application from being hosted on the platform.

Applications of course have their own sets of rules and the creators and developers of those applications will design those.

Congrats to the Holo dev team and our tireless delivery team for getting this out to our Pre-Release community. And huge thanks to everyone in the Pre-Release community who is either volunteering your port for hosting or joining in the chat environment and giving feedback!

Check more : https://twitter.com/h_o_l_o_/status/1418646289525444610?s=21

whoave

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 02:10:42 AM

can you share your short term goals for the next bull market to us investors please?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to: