Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stop being negative and start being positive.  (Read 619 times)
cristinaxx

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:23:37 AM

Stop being negative start being positive yeeeah let's start being positive even when trials and defeat comes and it's very hard to think of the positive way, but still we need to be positive because if we don't think positive we cannot overcome the bad things happening to us believe in yourself. When we don't believe how could we do it.. So fight fight fight that's all we need to do. Mistakes and errors cannot be avoided but you need to try harder don't give up, how could you do it if you easily give up.. In every trials and hardship you can learn a lesson to make it your weapon to be strong, until you realize you've made it, and made it easy for you to succeed because of the hardship.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wowbit123

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

Easier said than done, and not only that but people tend to weight the negatives heavier than the positives. Then when you look back you feel like a lot more negative happened and that isn't true. If we work on filtering the good more we will see our lives are actually fabulous given the real amount of problems we have. I can think of zero real problems I have in my life right now (1st world problems don't count as problems) and for that I am ever grateful.
That is important to us people,  we need to think positive, and dont allow other people ruin our day because of the negative vibes that they give.  So always be positive.
cristinaxx

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:41:27 AM

Stop being negative and start being positive yes let's be positive if you think positive the feeling is different whats your brain thinking your emotions and feeling will agree. So you need to think positive so that you can do what you wanna do and the result will be positive to, just like energy if your energy is negative you will absurb negativity, if your positive all of you will be in the positive direction. What you are thinking will reflect to yourself.
mcqueen95

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:48:56 AM

Yes' we need to be positive, but Is your glass half-empty or half-full? how you answer this age old question about positive thinking may reflect you outlook on life, your attitude toward yourself, and whether you're optimistic or pessimistic -and it may even affect your health. indeed, some studies show that personality traits such as optimistic and pessimistic can affect many areas of your health and well-being. the positive thinking that usually comes with optimism is a key part of effective stress management. and effective stress management is associated with many health benefits. if you tend to be pessimistic, don't despair -you can learn you can learn positive thinking skills.,
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

Easier said than done, and not only that but people tend to weight the negatives heavier than the positives. Then when you look back you feel like a lot more negative happened and that isn't true. If we work on filtering the good more we will see our lives are actually fabulous given the real amount of problems we have. I can think of zero real problems I have in my life right now (1st world problems don't count as problems) and for that I am ever grateful.
Yeah,negative people not belong here Its because in 5his bitcoin forum activities only positve people will allowed to pursue their earning as positively posting about cryptocurreny that involve bitcoin.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:31:05 PM

Good day people of bitcointalk forum!

I am writing this to all those people who are already way in too deep on the addiction of being negative. Yes, this message is for you my dear friends, and for all the others out there that are on the point in their lives where all they see are negative things which are unconsciously getting drawn into the addiction of being a negative thinking person.

Now, at some point in our lives we all have had bad experiences right? I mean, who didn't? You see, whatever it is that you are going through right now, somebody is going through worse(or something like that). Do you know what I mean? Okay, stay with me. So, how do you cope with all the negativity in your life? Wait, let me rephrase that, have you even thought about dealing with all the negativity that you have gone through or still experiencing? If not, then I suggest that you do so. You see pal, most of the people will tell you to just ignore them and look in the bright side instead and be more positive. But ask yourself, has that really ever worked for you? once? twice? a couple of times? Well, I'll tell you why not or why it didn't work out for longer than you have expected. It is simply because what you are doing really cannot make you a positive person. Well, maybe sometimes you think it works but then later on, you start feeling the same way again and you do the same cycle every damn time without noticing a single thing getting better. You do the same thing over and over again with every negativity that comes to you. And guess what? It still didn't work and probably won't ever work. This is most certainly because you are not being positive or doing a great strategy to become more positive in life. Instead, what you are doing is just running away from all that negativity and just lying to yourself using the strategy "looking at the bright side" as a disguise or a cover up for all your running away.

Now don't get me wrong, I sure ain't saying that sitting down and resting is a bad thing(a better thing to say than running away lol). I mean, resting is actually good for the mind and body. In fact, it has been proven that having a good rest physically and mentally can really make anyone be at their best at whatever they do or face all throughout the day(the same principle also applies to your lifetime as a whole). But, as what people always say, "too much of anything is never good." So okay wait, what is it really that we have to do? Well, one thing that really worked out for me is facing all these negativity straight on. I really do not know how to explain it deeper so let me just tell you guys what I did. one day, I went inside my room, closed the door, laid on my bed, shut my eyes and then let my thoughts run freely for a while until I get comfortable. And then I just started thinking about all the negativity I have in my life together with all the positivity. Believe it or not, there were actually quite a lot of images and scenarios that I saw, both good and bad mixed up altogether from biggest to smallest. Memories like losing my first pet, getting kicked out of school, being a disappointment to my family, and so much more. There were also memories of that time when I, together with my team won a school to school soccer competition when I was on 7th grade and that time when I first had a motor bike. I was literally having mixed emotions and didn't notice that tears were already falling down my face. Then it started to get harder to focus on memories that I missed, and the memories that I hated remembering. But then slowly, looking back at all of them, things started to make sense. Then the process of accepting everything as normal things that really do happen in life started all by itself. Yes, it took me a couple of days before achieving this and a few more in repeating it over and over again until one day I suddenly felt this great sign of relief. At last, I have finally been able to release all these negativity inside of me. And no, not by running away from them but by accepting them instead and seeing them as things that make me as a whole or who I am. Something that makes me even better and stronger than ever before rather than something that just cripples me that I need to rid myself off. Acceptance is what I think enables a person to really grow. And it is really ironic how we all need to accept this because the sooner we do, the earlier we start to actually grow. There just ain't no other way around it.

Even though, I really cannot deny that every now and then, I still get carried away by negativity sometimes, I am pretty confident to say that I am now more comfortable in dealing with them. Absolutely more than I ever was. Decisions are more easier, problems weigh lighter and pretty much everything is more bearable than it used to. Yes, this may be a never ending process, but so is life. So you better start early, make it a habit,  start now.

Ooookay! You may be wondering what all these have to do with bitcoins and stuff here or the crypto world as a whole. Well, just look at it this way. In the real world, we experience all sorts of positivity and negativity every day. The same thing goes when we are here in the crypto world. Because whether we like it or not, as much as we need a good working mind to make big decisions in real life, it is also the same here.

Hope this makes sense, reaches and helps you guys in any way.
good day and good luck,

-Similificator

A very nice piece you have written there bro! The problem is people always prefer being negative most of the time since it is in human nature generally to be pessimistic rather than being optimistic and it takes some pretty good discipline to be able to stay optimistic in every situation that comes your way.

One thing I have always known is that life is not a bed of roses and there would always be some challenges along the way, but I have learnt over time, that in between those challenges there is a lot to learn and if you look deeper, you can actually get a whole lot to gain.
Gelap

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

Yeah,negative people not belong here Its because in 5his bitcoin forum activities only positve people will allowed to pursue their earning as positively posting about cryptocurreny that involve bitcoin.
not even just in Crypto alone we have to think dev positive, every thing we do and do we must always think positive, because with we always think positive problems as big as anything we face we can surely overcome. if we are always negative thoughts in all these things will ruin every day. so always think positive.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:32:49 AM

Nothing is easy and nothing is fair as well in this world, but the huge issue is that a lot of people have limited themselves to negativity that they can never see good in anything no matter how it is. Most times if people realize that when they channel those positive energy into anything, rather than being negative, they will end up being productive in any situation they find themselves and make use of the best of it.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:54:20 AM

Many people did not succeed in their ambition in life because of their negative thinking that makes them weak. So why not try to reach your dreams, just be positive and I’m sure your desire in life will come true.

Yes that is true, start being positive and neglect all the negative sides of life or instead make them as your motivation to reach your dreams,as what they have said all the hindrances in life are just trying us on how strong we are to handle those failures,start being positive and have faith in God because everything happens for a reason.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

Yes it is true,negative thoughts or  scammer will not belong here as long as they want this forum to be broken.We have here to promote the cryptocurrency especially for bitcoin because this is a root of our income and we should take care of it as we take good care of our profits.Positve thoughts of this forum activities is the only way so that the cryptocurrency will be allive until the end.
They are good in tongue but not in mind,this guys only aims for merits thats why they are doing such LONG STORY to find attention and maybe to be merited..but trust me when time comes of DIP when prices are totally red,theyre the one who's withdrawing funds all the way lol.
That which you have said really did not end up contributing to anything and people like you are the main reason life is the way it is. At least, even if there post was long, they made a whole lot of sense with it and would apparently help someone one way or the other. It could be a long story to you, but it definitely would be the best story for some.

People are always bound to be negative about everything and even look for faults in everything like you just did, but the truth of the matter is, how does being negative ever help anyone? Sure, it is not easy and it takes some level of discipline to be positive, but from what I have seen, not everyone can ever be positive.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:20:55 AM

Stop being negative and start being positive because because negatities in life can't help us to solve our problems just be positive and believe to God and he will guide us.
Yeah! Negativity will obviously not solve any problem but rather complicate things for the person who is negative. One reason most people have become stagnant in like is just because they see every little challenge as a negative one and never believe anything good can even come out from those challenges. Only if people can start seeing how they can make the best out of every situation, then, things will get better for them.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

Strongly agree, stop being negative  and start being positive indeed. If you are being negative it will pushes you to quit the fight, and you can never win, if being positive is like being determine to win the fight and  can achieve success.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:32:03 AM

"Think Positive Friend". It's easy to say but it is really hard to do it. But when you make sure the good results you get are sure. When begin to to think negative and you do not make the way to get rid of it in your mind is also to accumulate garbage you are stacking and hiding if it. Stop thinking negative , remember when you start being negative it is not good to your health and it is hard to stop especially if you've always been. But when you change it to positive ,we need to pray because there is nothing more than power of prayer. Never fail the God in your life. Of course we can smile then look at the mirror then said "I can do this". We can avoid negative people,be responsible and remember at all that it is normal to make a mistake because no one is perfect.
Similificator (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

You all have given great responses and I really appreciate all your opinions based on the subject matter. It is very nice to know the fact that there really are quite a lot of people here in this forum left that are pretty positive and wants to spread positivity themselves all over the forum and sees the relevance of negativity in the crypto world and real life. Which is something that is really true and cannot be denied by anyone. If you think about it, anyone who really denies this fact just shows how delusional he or she is, and if not, he or she is completely lying to other people.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

Strongly agree, stop being negative  and start being positive indeed. If you are being negative it will pushes you to quit the fight, and you can never win, if being positive is like being determine to win the fight and  can achieve success.

Exactly, being positive can give you a potential to reach your goal to success, however the negative thoughts is not good when it comes to get our dreams, because like you said it will guide you to quit and didn't pursue your dream. Anyways, almost all successful people have a positive attitude to reach their goal and get the success what they want to achieve.

" yes it's easy to say but it is really hard to do it, but if there's a will there's a way "

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

I am writing this to all those people who are already way in too deep on the addiction of being negative. Yes, this message is for you my dear friends, and for all the others out there that are on the point in their lives where all they see are negative things which are unconsciously getting drawn into the addiction of being a negative thinking person.

Now, at some point in our lives we all have had bad experiences right? I mean, who didn't? You see, whatever it is that you are going through right now, somebody is going through worse(or something like that). Do you know what I mean? Okay, stay with me. So, how do you cope with all the negativity in your life? Wait, let me rephrase that, have you even thought about dealing with all the negativity that you have gone through or still experiencing? If not, then I suggest that you do so. You see pal, most of the people will tell you to just ignore them and look in the bright side instead and be more positive. But ask yourself, has that really ever worked for you? once? twice? a couple of times? Well, I'll tell you why not or why it didn't work out for longer than you have expected. It is simply because what you are doing really cannot make you a positive person. Well, maybe sometimes you think it works but then later on, you start feeling the same way again and you do the same cycle every damn time without noticing a single thing getting better. You do the same thing over and over again with every negativity that comes to you. And guess what? It still didn't work and probably won't ever work. This is most certainly because you are not being positive or doing a great strategy to become more positive in life. Instead, what you are doing is just running away from all that negativity and just lying to yourself using the strategy "looking at the bright side" as a disguise or a cover up for all your running away.

Now don't get me wrong, I sure ain't saying that sitting down and resting is a bad thing(a better thing to say than running away lol). I mean, resting is actually good for the mind and body. In fact, it has been proven that having a good rest physically and mentally can really make anyone be at their best at whatever they do or face all throughout the day(the same principle also applies to your lifetime as a whole). But, as what people always say, "too much of anything is never good." So okay wait, what is it really that we have to do? Well, one thing that really worked out for me is facing all these negativity straight on. I really do not know how to explain it deeper so let me just tell you guys what I did. one day, I went inside my room, closed the door, laid on my bed, shut my eyes and then let my thoughts run freely for a while until I get comfortable. And then I just started thinking about all the negativity I have in my life together with all the positivity. Believe it or not, there were actually quite a lot of images and scenarios that I saw, both good and bad mixed up altogether from biggest to smallest. Memories like losing my first pet, getting kicked out of school, being a disappointment to my family, and so much more. There were also memories of that time when I, together with my team won a school to school soccer competition when I was on 7th grade and that time when I first had a motor bike. I was literally having mixed emotions and didn't notice that tears were already falling down my face. Then it started to get harder to focus on memories that I missed, and the memories that I hated remembering. But then slowly, looking back at all of them, things started to make sense. Then the process of accepting everything as normal things that really do happen in life started all by itself. Yes, it took me a couple of days before achieving this and a few more in repeating it over and over again until one day I suddenly felt this great sign of relief. At last, I have finally been able to release all these negativity inside of me. And no, not by running away from them but by accepting them instead and seeing them as things that make me as a whole or who I am. Something that makes me even better and stronger than ever before rather than something that just cripples me that I need to rid myself off. Acceptance is what I think enables a person to really grow. And it is really ironic how we all need to accept this because the sooner we do, the earlier we start to actually grow. There just ain't no other way around it.

Even though, I really cannot deny that every now and then, I still get carried away by negativity sometimes, I am pretty confident to say that I am now more comfortable in dealing with them. Absolutely more than I ever was. Decisions are more easier, problems weigh lighter and pretty much everything is more bearable than it used to. Yes, this may be a never ending process, but so is life. So you better start early, make it a habit,  start now.

Ooookay! You may be wondering what all these have to do with bitcoins and stuff here or the crypto world as a whole. Well, just look at it this way. In the real world, we experience all sorts of positivity and negativity every day. The same thing goes when we are here in the crypto world. Because whether we like it or not, as much as we need a good working mind to make big decisions in real life, it is also the same here.

good day and good luck,

-Similificator

there are a lot of people who are always a negative thinker,maybe they are just afraid of what happening in their life now especially if they don't have a job ,they are always thinking where they will get a food again or the other day,but for me as i've learn in a past years that i really don't know how to be real in this world.but i learn my mistake i said to my self"i know i can do this "so now i am a positive thinker now i can do this trough my bitcoin and i can survive for the help of my fellow bitcoin lovers.so guys don't you ever lose your hope just do whatever you want to do and be yourself always,just be positive for real.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

Stop being negative and start being positive because because negatities in life can't help us to solve our problems just be positive and believe to God and he will guide us.
Negative can bring you down, it will caused depression to us also. You may able to control yourself from what you want to do but when you have problems it will comes up to our mind and start thinking negatively. Being positive in life is the best motivation and inspiration to face all the obstacle in every disaster will come.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

good day and good luck,

-Similificator

Really a great idea that fits me! All this years when my husband past away way back 2016 it was the darkest moment of my life and all things in my mind are full of negativity. I was truly depressed and down at that time, the only thing I did was to pray that I am always be enlightened that there are positive things exist in this life. That all things happen for a reason and theres always a solution in every problem and trials that come to us. We have three kids that made me strong and stay positive because they still need me. They are my inspiration and my motivation that keeps me going positive in life that I know there were always a better tomorrow awaits us and never lost our hope for the positive things to happen. We just have to keep our faith and keep going that we can overcome all the trials we have encountered.
jo123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

Stop being negative and start being positive because being negative will not help you grow in life it will just lead to danger. Learn to accept things to help you to the better way. Always learn to move on even though it's hard because thats always part of life.
Similificator (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

good day and good luck,

-Similificator

Really a great idea that fits me! All this years when my husband past away way back 2016 it was the darkest moment of my life and all things in my mind are full of negativity. I was truly depressed and down at that time, the only thing I did was to pray that I am always be enlightened that there are positive things exist in this life. That all things happen for a reason and theres always a solution in every problem and trials that come to us. We have three kids that made me strong and stay positive because they still need me. They are my inspiration and my motivation that keeps me going positive in life that I know there were always a better tomorrow awaits us and never lost our hope for the positive things to happen. We just have to keep our faith and keep going that we can overcome all the trials we have encountered.

Oh wow, that must've been so devastating losing the other half of you together with the burden of thinking how will you manage to make ends meet and be able to tend to the needs of the three children that was the fruit of you and your husband's true love. For what its worth, I really am very sorry that you have to go through something like that ma'am and I am so happy that you have found another reason to keep moving forward and never lose hope.  I may not know how you feel for I have never experienced the same thing yet, but I really do feel for you. Clearly, only the best things awaits people who works hard and believes that things will be better. So congratulations ma'am you will absolutely make it and give your three children great futures. I am pretty sure that wherever your husband may be right now, he is smiling looking at how strong you have become and that you are doing fine.

Thanks for reading and sharing your story ma'am, it really takes courage to tell personal things that really affects you. I am pretty sure that the effort on sharing your story will not be wasted since I know that a lot will be able to read your post and be more motivated in life.

- Good luck with you and your family's journey ma'am, and keep fighting. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: