Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Blockchain (HPB) - Undervalued giant!  (Read 595 times)
hbgvfcdxsz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

When will more information be released on the masternodes? probably once the main net launches?

I would like to know because a masternode with HPB would probably be extremely profitable! Grin

The information on the masternodes will be early june.
Probably in next 3-4 days with the next update.
Mitchell Lucas

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

HPB is designed around blockchain-dedicated hardware acceleration units – including hardware and firmware acceleration – as well as software engine matching – including system driver and software interface API hardware acceleration. In more straightforward terms, that means high performance and high speed concurrent computation through parallel processing of CPU, GPU, FPGA, and serial ASIC chips.
In the future , I think HPB will become a big coin c :-*cc Kiss Kiss
CnB

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

Good project imo, good development and activity. Have good hopes for the future of this project!
EtienneL

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:35:45 PM

does anybody know why this coin lost so much value ?

It looked promising...
bmike

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:36:35 AM

It looked promising...

1) no real marketing
2) increasing the circulating supply  by 10 million per year
3) mainnet was delayed 2 times + only 5k tps vs 1m
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 06:10:03 PM

It looked promising...

1) no real marketing
2) increasing the circulating supply  by 10 million per year
3) mainnet was delayed 2 times + only 5k tps vs 1m

but, look like the HPB team still active to develop their project until now my friend
check this out https://www.hpb.io/post/479
and as i see now, the price of HPB rising buddy

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 02:51:29 PM

looks like it is going to $ 1 for the price of HPB, this is really unexpected, some altcoins that are underestimated make a lot of surprises,
SNX and HPB might be the top altcoins in 2021
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 11:26:00 PM

looks like it is going to $ 1 for the price of HPB, this is really unexpected, some altcoins that are underestimated make a lot of surprises,
SNX and HPB might be the top altcoins in 2021
For HPB there is indeed the potential to go to $1 because breakout a few days ago was quite surprising and because this coin once reached ATH near $10, the $1 target of course can still be achieved by this coin and it doesn't seem too difficult.
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 09:09:56 AM

So HPB is still alive? Hmm I don't trust this project simply because they cut off their promoters and till date they pretend as if they owe no one, it's same thing that SparkPoint team did last year, good luck to them

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 02:02:07 PM

So HPB is still alive? Hmm I don't trust this project simply because they cut off their promoters and till date they pretend as if they owe no one, it's same thing that SparkPoint team did last year, good luck to them
visit the HPB twiiter https://twitter.com/HPB_Global, they are always there for the latest news, and this allows us to conclude that the HPB is still alive, investing here is not a problem, the problem is how the next price?

jpowell79

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 10:28:08 PM

Looks like this sleeping giant is FINALLY ready to wake up!  Grin

Absolutely tons of activity in January.... a new DEX is launching (mytrade.org)

There is the new FOMO game (HPB17) that you can play from a browser or directly from Telegram, and then you have the big one....ESR!! (a.k.a. “Project X” that everyone in the HPB Global Telegram community is talking about!)

People forget that HPB is pretty much ETH 2.0 and it’s here, working, on a main-net and being used every day!

Average $0.0001 gas fees, 5000+ TPS, runs solidity smart contracts and DApps via the Ethereum Virtual Machine and even has a built in hardware provable RNG, so no need to go off chain for an oracle like Ethereum does.... like I say, it’s basically Ethereum 2.0 and it’s here now  Wink

Check out the active telegram community and the Reddit to see what a buzz is circulating around HPB right now.

Can’t wait to see where this goes over the next few months
NowGordonG

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 11:04:43 AM

True: High Performance Blockchain's super low cost, high transaction speed, proven to be secure blockchain with smart contract capability is badly needed for services that could use blockchain but won't whilst the ETH transactions fees are so high. It's also kind of insane that EOS currently shows x1000 the market cap of HPB, when with HPB the circulating supply is only 63M coins, annual inflation is capped at 6M coins, and 19M coins were already burned!!! Check the FAQs here if in doubt this is a winning solution: https://t.me/hpbglobal/463380 (Disclaimer - I hold HPB Coins)
jpowell79

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 11:17:27 AM

HPB17 creating a buzz today! 

https://t.me/joinchat/IEQSIQ3co32NW-2J

NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 07:38:59 PM

HPB Foundation allocates 2 million HPB for Community Governance Treasury!

HPB Foundation has allocated two million HPB to the HPB Community Governance Treasury, to support the development of HPB’s ecosystem and the growth of its community. The Treasury contract address (0x3ef35d7db5f2d6a2fe7d16d4c8d4a20e9ad64a6a)has been deployed to MainNet and funded with 2M HPB, and this marks that HPB has taken on-chain community governance to a whole new level!

Read more : https://www.hpb.io/post-598

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: