Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:47:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the price of bitcoin and alts at the end of this year?  (Read 211 times)
rockyfeller (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:56:12 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 11:43:20 PM by rockyfeller

I saw some news that Bitcoin will reach 40,000usd at the end of this year and this guy predicts that 90% of Altcoins will fail?? how do you react on this? Will you give me some analysis. Thanks in advance Smiley  Check this out: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-foundations-llew-claasen-says-bitcoin-will-hit-40000-90-of-altcoins-will-fail

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

Oh I think we should hold more alts. If they predict that it will fail 90% of all alts then buy more. I think bitcoin will reach more than his statement, i rather hold bitcoin than alts for now but if i have extra penny here then i'll buy more alts.

SERGOSTAP

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:25:29 PM

I will divide the bank into parts. 50% will be bitcoin. 50% etherium bitcoingold lightcoin and maybe something else.
Although, as experience has shown, the whole market can fall.
TwoSides

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

Although I don't doubt that Bitcoin can reach that rate in the future, I need to see it reach $30k first before making any assumptions. It is trying its best to break that $10k which I saw earlier but it then fall back again to $9k range and back to $10k again after a few hours. If BTC reached $20k and are a bit stable then there's a possibility that we will have $40k this year, hopefully. As for the altcoins, there's no doubt that only the best will remain. It is always a battle of survival of the fittest when it comes to altcoins.
zaganda

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

I think that we will see 40,000 bitcoin this year;) but I do not have it, I have everything in the ALTS Wink  but I'm sure that all records of coins will be beaten up Wink))))))
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:36:44 PM

By the end of 2018, the cryptocurrencies market will be thriving with Bitcoin and Altcoins rising sharply in the next 6 months. Many predicted that by the end of 2018, the Bitcoin exchange rate would reach $ 50000, which I think would inevitably lead to, and then Ethereum and altcoins would rise in price.

h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

I saw some news that Bitcoin will reach 40,000usd at the end of this year and this guy predicts that 90% of Altcoins will fail?? how do you react on this? Will give me some analysis. Thanks in advance Smiley  Check this out: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-foundations-llew-claasen-says-bitcoin-will-hit-40000-90-of-altcoins-will-fail

I agree with the analysis of the link that you are shared here. BTC could reach 40000$. but I will start to learn biginers to trade well and make profit more
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:51:20 PM

I saw some news that Bitcoin will reach 40,000usd at the end of this year and this guy predicts that 90% of Altcoins will fail?? how do you react on this? Will give me some analysis. Thanks in advance Smiley  Check this out: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-foundations-llew-claasen-says-bitcoin-will-hit-40000-90-of-altcoins-will-fail
LOL that guy doesn't even know the truth of altcoin right now. As you can see about the fact that 90% percent of altcoin fail at this time. Only top 100 or 200 coinmarketcap is reaching success. They are making random speculation without trying to do a bit research about cryptocurrency itself. 40k for bitcoin looks real consider the fact that we are on the bullish way.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

I saw some news that Bitcoin will reach 40,000usd at the end of this year and this guy predicts that 90% of Altcoins will fail?? how do you react on this? Will give me some analysis. Thanks in advance Smiley  Check this out: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-foundations-llew-claasen-says-bitcoin-will-hit-40000-90-of-altcoins-will-fail
Well the information about 90% of the coins failing is not really that new we know that is more or less the failure rate, that does not mean that will happen this year but eventually 90% of the altcoins will fail, about the price of bitcoin that is a possibility but I'm not so sure right now the price does not seem like it is going to reach 40k anytime soon but things can change if we get good news for bitcoin and alts like other countries legalizing bitcoin and accepting it as a currency.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:20:01 PM

Saying that 90% of altcoins will fail was just an assumption, which i do not think is true. Although it is certain that bitcoin will rise, i could also see the rise in some of the altcoins too.
So i am saying invariably is that, the rise in bitcoin will not make altcoins to plummet. Instead, they will also rise alongside.
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

I believe that we will see $40.000 at least. I believe in masterluc graphic. It can be same as in 2013. And we will see significant rise on price of ethereum as well.

Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:16:20 AM

The price of bitcoin and alts will be on its height till the end of this year, market of bitcoin is gear up now and it effects the alt.coin too, it get side by side growth and maintain the hike and will be continue till end of year and so on.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:33:56 AM

i think it will go up the same way the market did last year , so i think we will see at least the December prices again this year. but nobody can really say ,  but i think this topic would fit better in the speculation subforum. some economical crisis could make the market skyrocket.
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:35:00 AM

The market of cryptocurrency is still at the initial stage of development.  More and more people are interested in this direction, demand is growing.  Therefore, we can expect that by the end of the year the price of bitcoin will grow to such a size, and maybe more.  As for the altcoins, this assumption, as well as each of us assumes).  I keep altcoins, and I believe in their bright future.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:40:38 AM

Why not? I agree with the article that bitcoin will skyrocket to $ 40k and 90% of alt will fail. We know that there are thousands of alt available now and only some alt really work and grow, the rest is shitcoin. I hope in this year the market only leaves some alt, do not need a lot of coins to convince the world, just a few, but good quality.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

Not any innovation within this type of news! we are accustomed to behold this type of news everyday! but news about 90% coin will falling I confused about this kind of predictions. but I think bitcoin will much rising it's value end of this year. at present situation bitcoin slowly going to rising up daily so I hope bitcoin can crossover any amount of usd value end of this year!
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:53:30 AM

I think the prices of bitcoin and altcoins should gear up. Mostly these figures will be doubled at the end of the year.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:16:27 AM

I think by the end of the year the price of bitcoin and altcoins will increase, because more and more people are interested in this direction, the growing demand, and the market of cryptocurrency is still in the stage of daily development, and Most of this data will double by the end of this year.
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:12:39 AM

Yes, of course it has something in common with the news I hear. Year-end bitcoin prices go up. And if this is true, That bitcoin users will reach 40,000 then demand will rise, meaning bitcoin price will be greater than current price. But I just heard the prediction that 90% altcoin will fail. There is no confidence in this prediction. Because Atlcoin is part of bitcoin.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:11:17 AM

I believe it's going to be bigger than its last All Time Highs. More exposure to more people FOMOing into the crypto world and tadaaa. We got another set of weak hands but at least more money will be poured into the market.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: