Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] The first ultralight helicopter with coaxial system  (Read 1366 times)
KeViN31

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

The team have basically not so much time to reach their soft cap and they aren’t cutting it really close to hit the cap. I really hope that they will reach it, but the chances seem very small for me.
  I think they will hit it easily in the future, because I won’t even notice and the progress bar of token sale will go up, I think they will close it soon.
  Little chance to collect a hard cap. A soft cap will be collected 100%. I’m totally sure about that. Just give it some time, and you’ll see it by yourself
This shows the following of the project. It seems like many people are interested in flying taxi and the project is taking full advantage of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

The team have basically not so much time to reach their soft cap and they aren’t cutting it really close to hit the cap. I really hope that they will reach it, but the chances seem very small for me.
  I think they will hit it easily in the future, because I won’t even notice and the progress bar of token sale will go up, I think they will close it soon.
  Little chance to collect a hard cap. A soft cap will be collected 100%. I’m totally sure about that. Just give it some time, and you’ll see it by yourself
This shows the following of the project. It seems like many people are interested in flying taxi and the project is taking full advantage of it.
  Now the statistics stopped because of problems with transactions? Tomorrow, sharply jump and come close to something reliable in this ICO stage I think.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

Many people don't believe these huge bonuses. Therefore, all I can advise is to look for more information, watch ratings, read reviews. Analyze. Only then you will understand - it is worth investing in the project, or not. My answer is definitely worth it.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

Many people don't believe these huge bonuses. Therefore, all I can advise is to look for more information, watch ratings, read reviews. Analyze. Only then you will understand - it is worth investing in the project, or not. My answer is definitely worth it.
  Nope, 33% bonus is so impression, but it not enough to make someone make decision to invest at I AM AERO projects - except pilots.  Smiley
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

Nope, 33% bonus is so impression, but it not enough to make someone make decision to invest at I AM AERO projects - except pilots.  Smiley
  33% is a fantastic bonus and I’m sure it will attract a lot of investors, but I hope investors would do their own research and make sure they know everything about the project and know exactly what they are investing in.
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:48:33 PM

Do you plan to enter the top 15 best companies by 2020? And what place in the rating now? You have all the prospects to enter top 15.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

33% is a fantastic bonus and I’m sure it will attract a lot of investors, but I hope investors would do their own research and make sure they know everything about the project and know exactly what they are investing in.
  Well, the team of this project are doing their best and they are showing their status of the development of the platform, so I think reaching the softcap can be possible. Hopefully, more will participate in the ICO in order for them to achieve their goal as early as possible.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

Do you plan to enter the top 15 best companies by 2020? And what place in the rating now? You have all the prospects to enter top 15.
 Yes. Thanks to the implementation of ICO, they plan to become leaders in the field of aviation. I think, when the soft cap will be reached - everything will turn out.
UnIvErS

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

This will let investors encourage to keep their coins, but I agree with you. It is not wise to invest in something you don't know the full details of. Better check everything first!
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:09:26 PM

Well, the team of this project are doing their best and they are showing their status of the development of the platform, so I think reaching the softcap can be possible. Hopefully, more will participate in the ICO in order for them to achieve their goal as early as possible.
  And where can I see the distribution plan? What part of the raised funds will go to improve the platform?
YGICIQU

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:14:19 PM

And where can I see the distribution plan? What part of the raised funds will go to improve the platform?
  You can check it on the website or the whitepaper. They will spend more than a half of raised funds on the development and also 10% on infrastructure development. Also, 3% is for blockchain implementation.
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

I like this project, it looks promising. I learned more about the project and this idea by studying whitepaper. But even with a superficial introduction to the project there are only positive impressions.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

You can find it on the website in the section "Investments distribution". Check it! By the way, this plan looks reliable as for me.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:06:51 PM

Yes. Thanks to the implementation of ICO, they plan to become leaders in the field of aviation. I think, when the soft cap will be reached - everything will turn out.
In my opinion, they need reach hard cap. Soft cap is not enough for improving this platform, I mean that they need more and more investors.
YGICIQU

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:12:43 PM

In my opinion, they need reach hard cap. Soft cap is not enough for improving this platform, I mean that they need more and more investors.
You're right. But this is almost impossible. If only some giant investor doesn’t come and invests an astounding amount  Smiley
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:19:29 PM

You're right. But this is almost impossible. If only some giant investor doesn’t come and invests an astounding amount  Smiley
This is also possible. Don't exclude this option. You don't know, maybe there is someone who is waiting for the achievement of a soft cap? And then he will invest big money, making sure of the success of the project.
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:25:45 PM

This is also possible. Don't exclude this option. You don't know, maybe there is someone who is waiting for the achievement of a soft cap? And then he will invest big money, making sure of the success of the project.
This is a logical tactic if you have prepared a large amount. You are convinced that the project has collected a soft cap and quietly invests money.
UnIvErS

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

This is a logical tactic if you have prepared a large amount. You are convinced that the project has collected a soft cap and quietly invests money.
Yes, but this tactic is misleading other project participants. I think if you are going to invest - invest immediately. Moreover, there is more bonus at the beginning. Looking kinda foolish to miss your chance.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:39:28 PM

Yes, but this tactic is misleading other project participants. I think if you are going to invest - invest immediately. Moreover, there is more bonus at the beginning. Looking kinda foolish to miss your chance.
That's not right. A normal person understands that he will receive more bonuses at an early stage. In addition, if you really invest a large amount - then carefully study the project and get in touch with the developers, in case of questions. I think they will have an individual approach.
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

That's not right. A normal person understands that he will receive more bonuses at an early stage. In addition, if you really invest a large amount - then carefully study the project and get in touch with the developers, in case of questions. I think they will have an individual approach.
Yeah for me if you want to profit big in return, you must take a risk and invest big also. If you are confident that the project will not be a scam, then go and invest what you cannot afford to lose soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: