Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]DENTIX - Dental Electronic Health Records platform  (Read 2215 times)
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

a new copy developed in this project, I see the completeness and explanation of all the information of the items developed in this project including the promotion of coins, hopefully ICO will run smoothly after presale finished
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

how to buy DNTX for your dental health?
To purchase DNTX coins you must send the desired ETH amount to the smart contract address to be published on the token purchase page after the PRE-ICO & ICO begins. you can see it here and select a column labeled contributed in pre sale or one day can change to Buy token. then just follow the steps available there. and input the amount of ETH you want to buy DNTX.
Mokel

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

projects with a health base that is sure to be very useful in the future, this project has a promotional program in the form of bounty campaign, for pre-ICO coin sale prior to ICO with a predetermined schedule, what is the price of coins at ICO?
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:43:34 AM

looking good with the concept of dental health recording.hope will run it smoothly and bring to success Grin
dentix

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

I just read a lot about dentix and it looks good with the concept of dental health recording.
how much raiched pre sale dentix?

We are currently at 80% of our pre-sale target... going strong for the ICO!
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:02:51 AM

I just read a lot about dentix and it looks good with the concept of dental health recording.
how much raiched pre sale dentix?

We are currently at 80% of our pre-sale target... going strong for the ICO!
The results are already pretty in my opinion and may in the future be able to get the results more satisfying again so that the projects can be successful.
ayuwick

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

How the dentix Platform works is to ensure safe delivery of patient ladders at any clinic on your network or Dentix network. The clinic is equipped with a modular CDN platform that allows them to upgrade to customized time systems or integrate existing systems into CDNs. Block chains will also earn new crypt money that can be obtained, processed and issued to pay for dental services.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

The project is very interesting, and unique in its kind, visible serious approach from the team.Also, the team has extensive experience. And in General, the whole project is aimed at solving a very important problem.I was watching him.

ayuwick

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

Dentix has created The software will also provide a secure messaging platform for patient-physician messaging systems via desktop and mobile applications, and each device will serve as its own messaging server.
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:51:41 PM

Good job its going to success i think not impossible very impressive to this project!!!
Good luck Smiley
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:04:59 PM

Tell me in which countries the DENTIX project will begin to implement its plans for the introduction of payment for dental services by DENTIX tokens. How and through which operations DENTIX will earn money to support the project in working order.
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

The project is very interesting, and unique in its kind, visible serious approach from the team.Also, the team has extensive experience. And in General, the whole project is aimed at solving a very important problem.I was watching him.

Also as I said before if they can deliver a great platform for the dental industry, this could also help in a lot of other areas in medicine.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:49:51 PM

I wrote several articles over the last 2 weeks to help promote Dentix to a wider audience:
See my posts here:

Dentix ICO: The Advantages of Blockchain Dental Records

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/03/29/dentix-ico-the-advantages-of-blockchain-dental-records/

Dentix ICO: Project Overview and Development Road Map

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/04/04/dentix-ico-project-overview-and-development-road-map/

Dentix: Why This ICO Has Great Future Growth Potential

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/04/06/dentix-why-this-ico-has-great-future-growth-potential/

Dentix Global: Whitepaper Analysis

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/04/10/dentix-global-whitepaper-analysis/

Dentix: Improving Dental Health Records Management

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/04/12/dentix-improving-dental-health-records-management/

dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:45:17 PM

Hi Admin,

Since March, I sincerely did all tasks mentioned for twitter bounty, tweets, likes+retweets, banner as well as changed twitter profile pic...

But even after completing them for 2 months non stop, no rewards show on twitter spreadsheet row # 296 as well as twitter and banner spreadsheet row 102.

Can anyone at least whisper, if Dentix itself is alive or.....?

I didn't took part in any other ICO bounty programm , so expecting some honesty from Dentix team side too..

Still, I honestly feel Dentix should shoot to stars if not moon :-)

Can anyone mention if twitter bounty end date..? or at least if it is open or closed already....?

Thanks,
dcoolguy84

g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:26:34 AM

Hi Admin,

Since March, I sincerely did all tasks mentioned for twitter bounty, tweets, likes+retweets, banner as well as changed twitter profile pic...

But even after completing them for 2 months non stop, no rewards show on twitter spreadsheet row # 296 as well as twitter and banner spreadsheet row 102.

Can anyone at least whisper, if Dentix itself is alive or.....?

I didn't took part in any other ICO bounty programm , so expecting some honesty from Dentix team side too..

Still, I honestly feel Dentix should shoot to stars if not moon :-)

Can anyone mention if twitter bounty end date..? or at least if it is open or closed already....?

Thanks,
dcoolguy84

dcoolguy84

Is the bounty program still active?   

For bounty you need to go here.   
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2965713.0

The bounty thread  says that "This bounty campaign will be managed by Dentix Team. Any support or bounty queries will be answered by Dentix Team."

However, the bounty spread sheets are not updated for sometime which gives the impression that the team either does not care much or put much importance on the work  being done by those doing bounties. 

The bounty seems to be poorly managed... This does not inspire confidence for either investors or those doing bounty tasks (many who also buy tokens in the ICOs they work on).

The team needs to communicate better and encourage bounty work.  In these early days having increased visibility and social media  information is extremely important. 

Some other ICOs with great "use cases" and businesses have not reached their soft cap AND have stopped work on their ICOs  (eg. CryptoBNB and cryptobitcoin as examples)  mainly because they did not have good early marketing and supported active bounty activity. 

Try talking to someone in the Dentix telegram channel here:  https://t.me/dentixbounty. they may be able to answer your questions. However, it seems the telegram group is also largely neglected.

I hope this project is not dead!

wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

you can run this platform to keep your dental health as well as your family not only that Some clinical locations with their own custom time modules
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:11:28 AM

hey peeps. scam? sites gone. fbs gone. seems blockchain dentists took the money and ran away)
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:20:05 AM

hey peeps. scam? sites gone. fbs gone. seems blockchain dentists took the money and ran away)

While we are waiting for a good program from DENTIX, is the team gone? Health projects that should be more useful and good when realized.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
microtastelessgy

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

Just register is to be or to participate in other social networking sites. When introduced by many participants, it is always a bonus of 2% or maybe more. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Patel Joe

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

Hi, fellows!
Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: