Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed  (Read 34118 times)
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:16:29 AM

thanking the shard price is strong it like a stable coin but i earn staking  Grin

shard is more stable then shitty tether and a more trusted team and not even a stable coin lol

Tether has a lot of controversies surrounding them. This project has pretty impressive charts. They are more stable than tether.   Tongue  I hope shard team can sustain this market value as they are not even one year in the trading market. They need to keep up with the fast pace environment of crypto.

shard has been around a lot more then one year xD
it has been around for nearly 2 years coming in february
i think the shardax projects started a year ago or so

Shard have all the technology on its side, what it needs is some exposure and few more exchanges. Marketing + exchange listing will pull out Shard from this "anonymity" state. As history showed us in many cases, tech is nothing without marketing. Don't get me wrong, I love this project since I've invested in the early days in it. Peace and keep up the good work!

true marketing will be needed but i dont think its that easy for open source projects to get funding for marketing
best thing is for us as community to try get shard listed on exchanges and post on twitter and more active
shard is one of the largest gems in crypto currently with what it is doing its good its going unnoticed so i can get more slowly but since cryptopia where shard was listed like for a month or so before shit down harldy anyone able to get in
cb i am not allowed to trade on but still do with really small amounts incase they ban me and most other i know wont risk it so i think as a community we need another exchange which will be shardax but we possibly need another that brings larger volume and is looking to list decent coins
binance would be great but all binance list is shit projects, high funded or hard shilled which usually end up in their users losing money
would be good if shard team posted other exchange free listings when they happen so we can take part as a community and get shard noticed more as it is truly a hidden gem

I agree, but we must work with what we have. I know that shard have a dev/community fund, so they can use part of those funds to make a marketing campaign.
Else they can make a donation fund and community members can donate SHARD/BTC/ETH
The idea is to start somewhere.

i dont think they can sell that fund at moment with out crashing the shard price
exchange listings cost way to much there is reports of most top 50 exchanges charging between 5-40 btc
there was a recent report that claimed only 5% of top exchanges within the top 100 have legit volume most are very pumped

Not selling the SHARDs for BTC, giving away coins in various forms of giveaways/promotions for doing simple tasks like Tweets/RTs, etc.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vanchain

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:25:37 AM

it good for me i have the update  Smiley
jojosmith783532

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:29:20 AM

it good for me i have the update  Smiley

i updated like most on the first day the new version released was really good
vanchain

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:53:40 PM

yes i like very much
jojosmith783532

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:10:53 AM

yes i like very much

shard up 60% and over 50% of the sell side shard for sale was bought up looks like something big might be happening  Huh
vanchain

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:09:14 PM

not much is sell now maybe it go up more
vanchain

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:13:56 AM

i see the notification in the wallet that is good for me if it say the price
othell_rogue

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:43:01 AM

Shard needs more exchanges, also some sort of marketing.

jojosmith783532

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 12:45:40 PM

you offering the shard team ?
i always try to realize where people think coins will get listed randomly on exchanges by just asking lol "0 BUISSNESS EXPERIENCE OR LOGIC"
most exchanges that are decent take ages to list on years and those which take a fee cost 100k + if you are offering the shard team that you will pay it then you should contact them
open source coins dont have funding like icos but they sure do deliver a lot more and it takes a lot more time for them to get liste and noticed for bigger exchanges but there is a lot more return

i think shard should hold and ico when platforms launch
othell_rogue

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:09:21 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 11:19:39 AM by othell_rogue

i always try to realize where people think coins will get listed randomly on exchanges by just asking lol "0 BUISSNESS EXPERIENCE OR LOGIC"
most exchanges that are decent take ages to list on years and those which take a fee cost 100k + if you are offering the shard team that you will pay it then you should contact them
open source coins dont have funding like icos but they sure do deliver a lot more and it takes a lot more time for them to get liste and noticed for bigger exchanges but there is a lot more return

There are still exchanges that list good projects for free, also top exchanges that ask 0.5-2 BTC as listing fee.

They have funds in the dev fund, also they sold coins at the begging, so if you don't know anything about shard, better keep the silance. Only one exchange with 0 volume is sad. Is just a matter of time until it will be delisted from CMC. And to get back there is very hard. Cheers!

Quote from WP:
" SHARD COMMUNITY RESERVE
The reserve has the core purpose to increase market liquidity and reduce volatility. Other uses of the SCR may include funding exchange listings, development and marketing"

Until now, no liquidity, no new exchanges, no marketing. The "Developement" is there, indeed.

I hope my comment in here is taken as a constructive one and not as FUD or trolling. My 2 cents.

vanchain

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:21:26 AM

it look to me like this reserve is spent to cryptopia
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:00:33 PM

thanking the shard price is strong it like a stable coin but i earn staking  Grin

shard is more stable then shitty tether and a more trusted team and not even a stable coin lol

Tether has a lot of controversies surrounding them. This project has pretty impressive charts. They are more stable than tether.   Tongue  I hope shard team can sustain this market value as they are not even one year in the trading market. They need to keep up with the fast pace environment of crypto.

No much controversy about tether. Just some dissenters prefer to believe ifinex & tether pyramid will go belly up on the premise that $ on their bank accounts is insufficient to back all the newly printed tethers. Naysayers been telling this for 2 years and a half. Nonetheless tether is still around. After all these years of fear of tether collapse u guys still fear it. How come? Probably not all your fear was spent throughout the years and u still got a plenty of fear left for the next decade.
jojosmith783532

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:41:18 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2019, 11:04:47 PM by jojosmith783532

There are still exchanges that list good projects for free, also top exchanges that ask 0.5-2 BTC as listing fee.

They have funds in the dev fund, also they sold coins at the begging, so if you don't know anything about shard, better keep the silance. Only one exchange with 0 volume is sad. Is just a matter of time until it will be delisted from CMC. And to get back there is very hard. Cheers!

Quote from WP:
" SHARD COMMUNITY RESERVE
The reserve has the core purpose to increase market liquidity and reduce volatility. Other uses of the SCR may include funding exchange listings, development and marketing"

Until now, no liquidity, no new exchanges, no marketing. The "Developement" is there, indeed.

I hope my comment in here is taken as a constructive one and not as FUD or trolling. My 2 cents.

yeah and what do they have the development fund in ?
ow yeah its in shard so how do they use it to fund marketing and listing without crashing the price use a brain lol before telling me to
there is exchanges that list good projects at a cost no doubt but they are not good and will not bring anything to shard what shard needs is its own exchange launch and listing on top exchanges not your shitty idea of bad exchanges listing good coins at a price and good projects take ages to get on top exchanges and need platforms out most now a day that are legit only have intrest in launched products and that takes time to build up if you are wanting a quick pump in price to make your self millions you might as well sell now to me as it will take a good few months to years for shard to get into top 20 and a good few months to get listed on a top exchange after they launch their platforms

last i know they are open source and were listed on cryptopia and cb and had raised like 6 btc at start for exchange listings that i bet was spent all on cb and cryptopia
if not for cryptopia shard would have easily 20k+ daily volume but that life i lost a lot of cryptopia scam also
no doubt though they have put out atleast 500k+ in creating their platforms that they used their own money so it would seem or some venture capitalist firm for equity in their company i am not sure which though

they dont even need marketing once they launch their platforms so that is good but i dont get what you are crying about when crypto is not enter and millionaire within a few months or year
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:13:44 AM

When will be available full version of your own exchange? Staking on your exchange will be only for your own coin, or for some other coins? Righ now 19 our of 24 mln coins in circulating.. so how many coins for staking? 24 mln will be max supply?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
vanchain

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 12:39:43 PM

on the shardax.com it show some coins for stake
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:32:25 PM

When will be available full version of your own exchange? Staking on your exchange will be only for your own coin, or for some other coins? Righ now 19 our of 24 mln coins in circulating.. so how many coins for staking? 24 mln will be max supply?

Shardax allows users to stake all different types of coins on the platform, it is not only Shard but PoS coins and even some none PoS coins.
Regarding Shard information you can find out more on the website, whitepaper and github. However the max supply is 210 million Shard and it will take around 140-180 years to reach.

So is this jut less than 1/3 in criculating right now?
Is this stake will be on your own exchange or at your wallet? As I know some exchanges are implemented staking already for different coins (for example Kucoin)

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
jojosmith783532

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:34:19 PM

Shardax allows users to stake all different types of coins on the platform, it is not only Shard but PoS coins and even some none PoS coins.
Regarding Shard information you can find out more on the website, whitepaper and github. However the max supply is 210 million Shard and it will take around 140-180 years to reach.

So is this jut less than 1/3 in criculating right now?
Is this stake will be on your own exchange or at your wallet? As I know some exchanges are implemented staking already for different coins (for example Kucoin)

shardax was the original exchange to come up with staking on a platform i have seen some exchange copy shardax staking but not the same and a lot less advanced from what i looked at since they announced it back over a year ago
since shard announced binance partnership or integration in their whitepaper for shardax around the same time binance announced staking that is clear binance copied the idea even though not the same
this is why i think the shard team need to keep things more secret otherwise exchanges will copy ideas like binance did from them when they should be atleast listing shard if they are going to copy what its done or came up with
shardax very unique though with its other features so its not even a big deal i dont think but i do think its funny how exchanges love to copy others ideas and not actually list the project they stole the idea from

jojosmith783532

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:43:06 PM

the shard sell order book looking so weak its crazy 0.5 btc and up at $21
vanchain

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:48:31 PM

i think the seller wanting more price now
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:02:14 AM

Hello gents!

Anyone having a full list of addnodes for shard wallet to share in here?

I only have 5 connections and I want to add more addnodes to my wallet.

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: