Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lending with Lawyers  (Read 1449 times)
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 08:44:09 PM

Overheard in a lawyer's office somewhere:

A. Williams:  I’d like to force a guy to take down some feedback he left me on a forum

Lawyer:  Is it libel against you?

A. Williams:  It’s not exactly untrue; it just makes me look bad

Lawyer: What kind of interaction have you had with him?

A. Williams:  Not much - I keep posting shit about him on the forum to discredit his feedback, I’ve left him three negative feedbacks to counter the one he left me, I’ve sent him a couple threats via PM and I’ve tried to extort him into deleting the feedback,  Oh, and I’ve called him an Ass, Asshat, Baiter, Cunt, Dipshit, Dumb ass, Douche, Equal opportunity Destroyer, Evil, Fool, Glue sniffer, Greasy, Hypocrite, Idiot, Ignoramus, Jealous, Liar, Loser, Mentally handicapped, Moron, Script kiddie, Self-righteous prick, Stinking, Stubborn, Stupid, Troll, Twat, Two faced and Vindictive.   So how can we force him to take his feedback down?

Thoughts?  Where do lawyers stand in the bitcoin lending process?

Cheesy

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 08:50:14 PM

How did you get this naughty info?  Grin
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 08:52:39 PM

Well if he is willing to pay the lawyer for the wasted time.........  Wink

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 11:51:31 PM

Overheard in a lawyer's office somewhere:

A. Williams:  I’d like to force a guy to take down some feedback he left me on a forum

Lawyer:  Is it libel against you?

A. Williams:  It’s not exactly untrue; it just makes me look bad

Lawyer: What kind of interaction have you had with him?

A. Williams:  Not much - I keep posting shit about him on the forum to discredit his feedback, I’ve left him three negative feedbacks to counter the one he left me, I’ve sent him a couple threats via PM and I’ve tried to extort him into deleting the feedback,  Oh, and I’ve called him an Ass, Asshat, Baiter, Cunt, Dipshit, Dumb ass, Douche, Equal opportunity Destroyer, Evil, Fool, Glue sniffer, Greasy, Hypocrite, Idiot, Ignoramus, Jealous, Liar, Loser, Mentally handicapped, Moron, Script kiddie, Self-righteous prick, Stinking, Stubborn, Stupid, Troll, Twat, Two faced and Vindictive.   So how can we force him to take his feedback down?

Thoughts?  Where do lawyers stand in the bitcoin lending process?

Cheesy

Vod is still baiting I see.  He even went through the effort to create a dedicated thread. How cute.

The truth is Vod, you deserve every single name I've called you. You worked hard to earn those titles. Angry

You should really stop lying about me.

I have left you a negative feedback for each time you've lied about me. Don't want neg feedback? Don't lie about me, and don't give me neg feedback based on YOUR lies.

You claim I threatened you in a PM. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

What I sent you is not a threat. Apparently you could use a course in reading comprehension.

You made a mistake, but are too proud to fix it.

Time will show you are wrong and full of it.

You will not be on my good side, troll.

Guess what, time showed you were full of it. Loan to i3lome was completed despite your best efforts at sabotaging me. And yes, sorry to break it to you, you are on my bad side. Cry

Same goes for your claim of extortion to delete feedback. Another lie.
You post false negative feedback on me, guess what, I'm going to make sure everyone knows you lie. Until your remove your lies about me on my trust profile that YOU posted, I will keep my warning for you on YOUR trust feedback.

So, why don't you focus on how you started this whole trolling against myself by posting I was lying about having an attorney friend? You "warned" the borrower i3lome I asked for ID docs because I was an identity thief. Yet the loan was completed (are you too lazy to read, or just choose to ignore facts that are inconvenient?) and i3lome even told you that you were full of it. You turned down a loan to i3lome, coincidence, I think not. The latest lie you started is that I ask for social security numbers. Prove it. I have made two loans so far on this forum, and have never asked for ss numbers, ever.

How come Vod is the only person saying these things? If they were true, someone else would back it up. But it's not, that's why Vod has to keep adding to his lies about me.
Every person I deal with in regards to loans only has positive things to say about me.

Pathetic liar is what you are Vod. Add that to your long list of titles. Attention whore, there's another one for you.

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 12:04:00 AM

You post false negative feedback on me, guess what, I'm going to make sure everyone knows you lie. Until your remove your lies about me on my trust profile that YOU posted, I will keep my warning for you on YOUR trust feedback.

So you deny telling me you would remove your negative feedback if I removed mine?  The same thing you just said?   Wink   Did you deny extorting "darkmule"?  He had negative feedback on your profile yesterday, you posted negative feedback on his profile and told him the same thing - you'd remove it when he did.  Now there is a positive feedback from him on your profile.   Roll Eyes

Doesn't matter to me what trust you put on my profile.  Take a look at a couple profile of other scam busters:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=67058
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=37522

Look under "Untrusted Feedback".  See all the red from scammers like you?  Doesn't affect his trust rating at all.

A lot of people trust me, so when I mark you red it shows up all over the place.  When you mark me red, it shows up for you only.   Make up another fake account and test it.  No other trustworthy person trusts you.

Post whatever you want on my profile - won't matter to anyone.  You're a pathological liar, and I'm not the only person to notice it.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 12:15:10 AM

So you deny telling me you would remove your negative feedback if I removed mine?  The same thing you just said?   Wink   Did you deny extorting "darkmule"?  He had negative feedback on your profile yesterday, you posted negative feedback on his profile and told him the same thing - you'd remove it when he did.  Now there is a positive feedback from him on your profile.   Roll Eyes

Doesn't matter to me what trust you put on my profile.  Take a look at the profile of another scam buster:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=67058

Look under "Untrusted Feedback".  See all the red from scammers like you?  Doesn't affect his trust rating at all.

A lot of people trust me, so when I mark you red it shows up all over the place.  When you mark me red, it shows up for you only.   Make up another fake account and test it.  No other trustworthy person trusts you.

Post whatever you want on my profile - won't matter to anyone.  I'm certainly not removing my feedback while you keep spamming yours.  You're a pathological liar, and I'm not the only person to notice it.

You do not know the definition of extortion.

You have placed negative feedback on me that is untrue. I put negative feedback on you for this, so people know how you go around defaming people without proof, and just plain lying about me.

darkmule realized it was a dumb move to listen to you after I explained you vendetta against me. He actually saw that I fund my loans and no one else backed up the lies you were telling. So he removed his negative feedback. You on the other hand, are either too proud, or too evil to do the same.

You were wrong. Man up and take off your lies about me. You've already changed the reason for your neg feedback three times. Each time I call you out on it, you invent a new lie to put instead.

Scammers like me? YOU are the only one calling me a scammer. And you do it WITHOUT PROOF, and with many people telling you you're wrong. Including i3lome, who you tried to get to go against me, by posting lies to scare him away.

I'm sure some people do trust you, however you are pushing your luck when you defame honest people like me. People will look at the evidence and decide for themselves, no matter how many shiny starts you have near your name. Right now, you are on the wrong side of the line.

I am aware the way the feedback system works, and that your feedbacks show up more prominently than mine because of your title. You should also consider that if you keep making bad calls as in my case, and fail to correct yourself when you are wrong (we all make mistakes, stop being stubborn), then people will value your opinion less.

Listen very carefully to me: PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

YOU WRITE I AM A SCAMMER WITH NO PROOF. ALL THE EVIDENCE POINTS TO THE CONTRARY. TWO SUCCESSFULLY FUNDED LOANS TO DATE.

AGAIN, PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

I'm sick of you thinking you are above everything and everyone. You are accountable for defaming me and anyone else you lie about.
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 12:16:57 AM

YOU WRITE I AM A SCAMMER WITH NO PROOF. ALL THE EVIDENCE POINTS TO THE CONTRARY. TWO SUCCESSFULLY FUNDED LOANS TO DATE.

Exactly.  Show proof you have a lawyer friend.  PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

(One of those accounts was your dupe, so it doesn't really count, does it?)   Wink

I'm sure sp,e people do trust you, however you are pushing your luck when you defame honest people like me. People will look at the evidence and decide for themselves, no matter how many shiny starts you have near your name.

When most people see negative trust left for a trusted member (like me) by a scammer (like you), all it does it verify the person is scamming.  Have fun!

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 12:20:02 AM

I'm sick of you thinking you are above everything and everyone.

Exactly.  I encourage people to read your first few dozen posts.  You called a bunch of people idiots and morons. It is you that thinks you are above everyone else.

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 12:27:10 AM

Exactly.  Show proof you have a lawyer friend.  PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

(One of those accounts was your dupe, so it doesn't really count, does it?)   Wink

I'm sure sp,e people do trust you, however you are pushing your luck when you defame honest people like me. People will look at the evidence and decide for themselves, no matter how many shiny starts you have near your name.

When most people see negative trust left for a trusted member (like me) by a scammer (like you), all it does it verify the person is scamming.  Have fun!

Wrong.

You accuse me of being a liar and an identity thief in the negative feedback you left me. Post proof I am either of these things. Can't because they are lies.

THE ONLY THING YOU CAN EVEN TALK ABOUT AT THIS POINT, AFTER I DISPROVED EVERY OTHER LIE OF YOURS, IS SAYING I LIED BECAUSE I POSTED I HAVE A FRIEND THAT IS AN ATTORNEY. I DO HAVE A FRIEND THAT IS AN ATTORNEY. I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE IT TO YOU. THE PERSON I TOLD THIS TO, I3LOME, WAS LENT MONEY BY ME. I TOOK THE LIABILITY, NOT HIM. I3LOME HAS TOLD YOU I NEVER ASKED FOR A SOCIAL (YOUR LIE). MY FRIEND DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING, I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING. I3LOME GOT HIS LOAN FROM ME. END OF STORY.

And your lie about me asking for social security numbers; If this was true, you would have that person post that in 2 seconds.
But, it's another one of your lies.

You feel so strongly about being wrong about me in the i3lome thread, that you refuse to correct yourself, in the face of evidence. You are SO STUBBORN, you even created a lie that I ask for social security numbers. What is wrong with you? Really?
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 12:31:50 AM

I realize most people won't bother reading your old posts, so I have condensed a few here.

Out of your 164 posts, half of which have been arguing against me, here are quotes from how you feel you are superior to other members.

But first the quote from darkmule.  Tell us again how you didn't extort him and he realized you were a good guy all on his own.

nothing worth quoting

The fact that you are completely incompetent at even responding adequately on a web forum tells me all I need to know about how useful anything you can do in the real world is.

*plonk*

Welcome to my lengthy ignore list.  Idiot.

Loser.

Here are a few other quotes I've found.  All are linked.  If they lead to nothing, it means he deleted it - they were there when I posted this.  Nice guy, eh?

:YAWN:
Really? You compare a posting on a forum that took me 30 seconds to post to a trial in the court of law? Wow, I knew some people on the internet were pretentious, but this is crazy.

Note to self: Next time, do not post your intentions on Bitcointalk forum, as many members there are self righteous, and will accuse you of laziness and not being a reporter if you ask a question. Go figure.

Didn't know that a forum was not a medium to throw ideas around, I guess next time I post ANYTHING, I must thoroughly research it. After hours and hours of research, I then must submit my idea to the Head Bitcoin Nazi creativex (who is not very creative), in hopes he approves of my work.  All this on a forum about alternative cryptocurrency.

God dayyyyyyum some people never cease to amaze me.

Shhh.... if people hear you talk, they'll know you're dumb.  Wink

Go back to your basement ya douche!

How's the weather in anti-American land, oh ignorant one? America's murdered more than Iran? Putin must be very proud of you, comrade.

Your thinking isn't only stupid, it's dangerous.

If you do not think that is true, then you must be more deluded than I originally thought.

If you want Bitcoin to die a quick death, then hope for that scenario. Really, could your suggestion be any dumber?

Time to shut up, listen, and learn. School is in session.

Class is dismissed.

Why don't you take your self-righteousness, and go blow off, ya wanker.

Sorry, I am a proud American. You can keep your filthy commie ideas to yourself.

Grow up you douche. Go cry back to crying about it in your closet if you can't handle it.

No wonder BFL is getting away with this, idiots like you too busy trying to cut down anyone with an idea.

I will address your questions in order of stupidity:

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 12:34:13 AM

THE ONLY THING YOU CAN EVEN TALK ABOUT AT THIS POINT, AFTER I DISPROVED EVERY OTHER LIE OF YOURS, IS SAYING I LIED BECAUSE I POSTED I HAVE A FRIEND THAT IS AN ATTORNEY. I DO HAVE A FRIEND THAT IS AN ATTORNEY. I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE IT TO YOU.

Prove it!   THIS IS THE ISSUE THAT STARTED EVERYTHING!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP, SCAMMER.

And your lie about me asking for social security numbers; If this was true, you would have that person post that in 2 seconds.
But, it's another one of your lies.

Person asked to remain anonymous.  But I will bring it to court if asked.   Wink

The PM is there - PM Theymos, he can verify it for you.

Quote from: xxx link=action=profile;u=xxxx date=1379796367
Andrew Williams asked me for my social security number.   Embarrassed

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 12:35:34 AM

I'm sick of you thinking you are above everything and everyone.

Exactly.  I encourage people to read your first few dozen posts.  You called a bunch of people idiots and morons. It is you that thinks you are above everyone else.

While I do use strong language from time to time, I never ever, scammed anyone or stolen anything. The fact you are resorting to commenting on my use of strong language shows how your claims are lies.

Using these terms in a forum is not unheard of. I noticed you never curse, which is great. You must have very clean ears.
I see you are Canadian, and understand there might be a cultural difference there, since I am American. Many people in my area will use those terms playfully.

However, using strong language does not mean anything.

If you were offended I called you names, I will gladly apologize, as soon as you correct your false assertions about me.

People are free to read all my posts. I post my mind and what I feel. They can see I have lent money and have never scammed or stolen anything.

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 12:39:22 AM

Person asked to remain anonymous.

The PM is there - PM Theymos, he can verify it for you.

Quote from: xxx link=action=profile;u=xxxx date=1379796367
Andrew Williams asked me for my social security number.   Embarrassed

Don't post another damn thing until you can prove it. I have NEVER asked anyone for their social security number.

No one asked to remain anonymous because you are making it up.

If you are getting Theymos to lie for you to cover for you pride, you are sicker than I imagined.

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 12:42:33 AM

Don't post another damn thing until you can prove it. I have NEVER asked anyone for their social security number.

If you are getting Theymos to lie for you to cover for you pride, you are sicker than I imagined.

Don't post another thing until you prove you have a "lawyer friend".   Roll Eyes

Seriously?  Round and round in circles scammer.  You are making the lawyer up to be more credible and have people send you personal information.

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 12:47:11 AM

Don't post another thing until you prove you have a "lawyer friend".  Roll Eyes

Seriously?  Round and round in circles scammer.  You are making the lawyer up to be more credible and have people send you personal information.

You can take your double standard against me, and eat it. You are the one extorting me. I would never, in a million years let any of my friends talk to you given your vendeta against me. I see others on the lending forum claim things far greater, yet you're here defaming me.

Really? How does that work? I am lending people hundreds of dollars, without collateral in most cases, and asking for ID. How silly of me. Smiley

The thread I posted it on was i3lome's thread asking for a loan, the loan was already setup before I mentioned it. YOU were the one who baited me by asking me why I was so confident I would get my money back. I answered you.

IF YOU FEEL IT IS TOO MUCH OF AN ADVANTAGE TO CLAIM HAVING A FRIEND THAT IS AN ATTORNEY, AS DUMB AS THAT IS, I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT DOWN AND NEVER MENTION IT AGAIN.

Why do I know that won't be enough for you? Because you have a vendetta. Sounds like you want to be one of the few lenders on here, and destroy the reputation of anyone, especially newbies, who want to get in the lending scene.

Get off your high horse and admit you lied Vod. This is getting old and you will be found out.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 12:47:26 AM

Heh, Vod, he made my ignore list awhile back. Haven't looked back either.  Grin

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 12:49:05 AM

IF YOU FEEL IT IS TOO MUCH OF AN ADVANTAGE TO CLAIM HAVING A FRIEND THAT IS AN ATTORNEY, AS DUMB AS THAT IS, I WILL GLADLY TAKE IT DOWN AND NEVER MENTION IT AGAIN.

Why do I know that won't be enough for you? Because you have a vendetta.

My vendetta is keeping the forum scam free.

Please provide proof you have a lawyer friend, or stop asking me for proof.  Makes you a hypocrite.

Yes, if you stop claiming it, I won't bring it up any more.  I'm not here to troll.   Smiley

Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 12:49:27 AM

Well then I am sorry I posted all those quotes for you to look at.   Sad

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 12:54:16 AM

Well then I am sorry I posted all those quotes for you to look at.   Sad

Selective viewing.  Cool

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 12:54:58 AM

Why do I know that won't be enough for you? Because you have a vendetta.

Please provide proof you have a lawyer friend, or stop asking me for proof.  Makes you a hypocrite.

Yes, if you stop claiming it, I won't bring it up any more.  I'm not here to troll.   Smiley

Could have fooled me.

I have never brought it up, other than the time YOU asked. Like really, are you for real?

YOU keep bringing it up, I defend myself. Sorry, you're not going to get away with making things up about me here or anywhere for that matter.

Really? Then why do you ignore the two loans I've successfully funded in the last two weeks? Your accusations are really stupid. You need to grow up.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: