Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bryan Micon's Butterfly Labs Scammer Investigation including Josh Zerlan  (Read 100028 times)
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 06:34:01 PM

Seriously? Type "butterfly labs address" in a google window. The address will be all over the page...no need to even press enter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 06:39:29 PM

Well then.

Do you guys want a Nightline type of interview going in guns blazing, or is a hidden camera/undercover type of sting better?

cp1 I don't have time for such mundane things like clicking on websites. I think you understand that already.

I'm surprised more of you haven't gone to their offices in person if you are aware of their address....

creativex

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 06:50:26 PM

Ugh.

Two guys JUST reported back from a trip to bfl headquarters.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.0

Guns blazing is meaningless. Figure out how they're benefiting from this scam and expose that. I fail to see the huge benefit for bfl if they're not mining equipment that's already been sold.

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:27:28 PM

I read part of the thread, and the common consensus is that the people who went got bought off with a ASIC machine that was given to them.

Sad.  Cry
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 09:36:45 PM

cp1 I don't have time for such mundane things like clicking on websites. I think you understand that already.

I'm surprised more of you haven't gone to their offices in person if you are aware of their address....

So you're not in for "mundane" things like doing your fucking job in the most minimal manner possible, like finding out the address of the subject of the story, but you expect us to believe you'll do a good job at a story.

How about a nice hot cup of go fuck yourself?
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 09:56:27 PM

So you're not in for "mundane" things like doing your fucking job in the most minimal manner possible, like finding out the address of the subject of the story, but you expect us to believe you'll do a good job at a story.

How about a nice hot cup of go fuck yourself?

I don't need your approval for anything. I don't work for you either, peabrain.

What's a matter? Is someone mad BFL took all their money? Cry

Grow up you douche. Go cry back to crying about it in your closet if you can't handle it.

No wonder BFL is getting away with this, idiots like you too busy trying to cut down anyone with an idea.
creativex

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 10:22:30 PM

While mule's post was perhaps unnecessarily harsh...so is your response and your queries are offering nothing to indicate even a speck of competence.

Ignored.

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 10:24:30 PM

There seems to be a very worrying development with BFL in that in order to stop forced refunds, they're shipping out of order to people who raise chargeback requests.

To date I've seen 3; a February 2013, a March 2013 & an April 2013 orders all 'shipped' then the person raised the complaint to Paypal.
Source for those three?
creativex

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 10:28:04 PM

There seems to be a very worrying development with BFL in that in order to stop forced refunds, they're shipping out of order to people who raise chargeback requests.

To date I've seen 3; a February 2013, a March 2013 & an April 2013 orders all 'shipped' then the person raised the complaint to Paypal.

Source for those three?

Not doing the homework for you on this. It's. happening. There's hard evidence posted here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.4160

...on reddit, on bfl's forums(likely deleted) as North Korea hates publicity.

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 10:30:11 PM

While mule's post was perhaps unnecessarily harsh...so is your response and your queries are offering nothing to indicate even a speck of competence.

Ignored.

He dished it but can't take it apparently.

Double standard, nice.

A speck of competence? That's funny, pretend to know a person through the internet. You must be jealous.

Why don't you take your self-righteousness, and go blow off, ya wanker.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:10:13 PM

You must be jealous.

With respect, you identify yourself as a reporter, but have failed to do the most basic research into the subject of your possible story, and have expressed a disdain for doing "mundane" matters pertaining to the execution of your job, such as clicking a link on a website.

Having said that, I believe a "Hidden Camera" approach might bear more fruit than a "Guns Blazing" approach.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:17:07 PM

You must be jealous.

With respect, you identify yourself as a reporter, but have failed to do the most basic research into the subject of your possible story, and have expressed a disdain for doing "mundane" matters pertaining to the execution of your job, such as clicking a link on a website.

Having said that, I believe a "Hidden Camera" approach might bear more fruit than a "Guns Blazing" approach.

I know BFL has a bad reputation from the threads made on this board. I read a few posts in this thread and thought, wow, if I could get these schmucks on camera, it would be awesome. Especially since they like to hide behind forum posts and banning people from their forums.

Doing this would not be part of my job. It would be to my own satisfaction and the satisfaction of others.

That being said, does everyone that does business with BFL always act like the world is owed to them? Sheesh. What a bunch of cry babies. Cry
creativex

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:22:02 PM

You must be jealous.

Pishaaaw! Yer right! He's ALSO lazy! I only posted what I posted due to jealousy(or so I'm told), but now...NOW I'm seeing things in a whole new light. Thanks Xian. Cheesy

Andy is the ballistics expert called to the stand to testify as an expert, but immediately asks council which end of a gun you shoot with. Incredibly...not. Credible.

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 11:29:27 PM

You must be jealous.

Pishaaaw! Yer right! He's ALSO lazy! I only posted what I posted due to jealousy(or so I'm told), but now...NOW I'm seeing things in a whole new light. Thanks Xian. Cheesy

Andy is the ballistics expert called to the stand to testify as an expert, but immediately asks council which end of a gun you shoot with. Incredibly...not. Credible.

:YAWN:
Really? You compare a posting on a forum that took me 30 seconds to post to a trial in the court of law? Wow, I knew some people on the internet were pretentious, but this is crazy.

Note to self: Next time, do not post your intentions on Bitcointalk forum, as many members there are self righteous, and will accuse you of laziness and not being a reporter if you ask a question. Go figure.

Didn't know that a forum was not a medium to throw ideas around, I guess next time I post ANYTHING, I must thoroughly research it. After hours and hours of research, I then must submit my idea to the Head Bitcoin Nazi creativex (who is not very creative), in hopes he approves of my work.  All this on a forum about alternative cryptocurrency.

God dayyyyyyum some people never cease to amaze me.

Stack

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:06:17 AM

Didn't know that a forum was not a medium to throw ideas around, I guess next time I post ANYTHING, I must thoroughly research it. After hours and hours of research, I then must submit my idea to the Head Bitcoin Nazi creativex (who is not very creative), in hopes he approves of my work.  All this on a forum about alternative cryptocurrency.

Forums or RL, actions speak louder than words. The world is filled with gonna-doer's
You haven't come across as serious, is all. But if you are, I really hope you do expose them.
As all others who have step foot in that place have either been religiously converted or kicked-out with nothing to show.

This is an international community, so that is completely logical.

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:15:20 AM

Forums or RL, actions speak louder than words. The world is filled with gonna-doer's
You haven't come across as serious, is all. But if you are, I really hope you do expose them.
As all others who have step foot in that place have either been religiously converted or kicked-out with nothing to show.

I don't have anything to prove to anyone. If you don't want to answer a question ignore it. Like I said, I have nothing to prove to anyone.

And also, you all assume the address posted on their website is their main headquarters.... I bet they have other offices whose addresses they do not post, which I'm willing to bet I will be able to find.

So to all you wankers who dissed me for asking their address, you have shown your own stupidity. To believe that a company like BFL, running what seems to be a scam operation, would willingly post their most accurate address on their own website, and not a front address is madness. Again, I say to you agitators, piss off!  Angry

I have my methods, and I will get more info than what is know to the public about this scammish operation. Watch and learn!

This is an international community, so that is completely logical.

If you're being sarcastic, my answer is there must be at least 10 Bitcoiners in at least a 100 mile radius of their offices. Doesn't seem that hard to do.

darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:59:51 AM

nothing worth quoting

The fact that you are completely incompetent at even responding adequately on a web forum tells me all I need to know about how useful anything you can do in the real world is.

*plonk*

Welcome to my lengthy ignore list.  Idiot.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:54:15 AM

nothing worth quoting

The fact that you are completely incompetent at even responding adequately on a web forum tells me all I need to know about how useful anything you can do in the real world is.

*plonk*

Welcome to my lengthy ignore list.  Idiot.

Loser.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 03:03:09 AM

nothing worth quoting

*plonk*

Welcome to my lengthy ignore list.  Idiot.

Loser.

Going through this scammer AndrewWilliams' past posts, he seems to think a lot of people on this forum are losers or idiots or morons or whatever negative word comes to mind.

Everybody but him.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 05:01:46 AM

nothing worth quoting

*plonk*

Welcome to my lengthy ignore list.  Idiot.

Loser.

Going through this scammer AndrewWilliams' past posts, he seems to think a lot of people on this forum are losers or idiots or morons or whatever negative word comes to mind.

Everybody but him.   Roll Eyes

Looks like you found your troll friends, troll.

Keep stalking me, see where i gets you.

It's a two way street asshat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: