Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alia's Currency Exchange Service [BTC to PayPal] [PayPal to BTC]  (Read 527 times)
alia (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

BE AWARE!

He will ask you to show your passport.... do NOT do this. There is no need to use Skype, every exchange can be done right here on the forum.
today i had someone who asked to view treu teamviewer.. when i logged in into my wallet my pc blocks completly and the guy only had control over my pc.. luckely i was fast enough to put my internet connection off..nothing lost

That's really stupid of you to do. I'd never use TeamViewer or the like. Since this dude has clearly bought an account, I'd need to Skype him, and he should hold a sign saying "Buying BTC from Alia" with today's date. That's all I require from him specifically, usually this is not required.

You are lying... and i will proove it with a screenshot... from the first PM you asked me to contact you on Skype.

How am I lying, lmfao? I did ask you add me on Skype to discuss, when did I ever say otherwise?

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

BE AWARE!

He will ask you to show your passport.... do NOT do this. There is no need to use Skype, every exchange can be done right here on the forum.

I will never ask anyone to show their passport. I did not even ask you xD

I simply asked for "further KYC verification" because you have recently bought this account, according to your post history, and you are untrustworthy. I'm happy to use escrow for a fair deal.

How do you do KYC verification without ID?

And it is YOU who is asking eveyrbody to contact on Skype.

I did not buy this account, i simply concentrate on other ventures and i moved to another country a few months ago.

sounds like a bought account though Smiley a message to everyone hero members of legendary accounts always trade with escrow simple as that to not get scammed. real exchangers dont mind at all to use escrow

Exactly, it's definitely a bought account. If it wasn't, he'll be willing to use escrow.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

Like i said before.... You asked for Skype from the first time you send me a PM, hours ago, check here: https://prnt.sc/igdgls

I did agree on escrow, like you can see here: https://prnt.sc/igdghm

You are trying to talk your way out of it.

DO NOT SHOW YOUR ID OR DO NOT TAKE ANY CONVERSATION AWAY FROM THIS FORUM WHEN DOING ANY EXCHANGE!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:21:38 PM

Like i said before.... You asked for Skype from the first time you send me a PM, hours ago, check here: https://prnt.sc/igdgls

DO NOT SHOW YOUR ID OR DO NOT TAKE ANY CONVERSATION AWAY FROM THIS FORUM WHEN DOING ANY EXCHANGE!

Are you illiterate? Yes, I know I asked you to add me on Skype, like I said before. The details of deals are discussed on Skype and the final deals are posted here to avoid spamming. If such a concept goes over your head then I suggest you return to kindergarten. And I will never ask anyone for ID - I didn't even ask you, a scammer, for ID.

AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

Are you illiterate? Yes, I know I asked you to add me on Skype, like I said before. The details of deals are discussed on Skype and the final deals are posted here to avoid spamming. If such a concept goes over your head then I suggest you return to kindergarten. And I will never ask anyone for ID - I didn't even ask you, a scammer, for ID.

And again with the scammer word... simply because i choose not to deal with you anymore.... even after i agreed on escrow....

I will let the community decide.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

And again with the scammer word... simply because i choose not to deal with you anymore.... even after i agreed on escrow....

I'm calling you a potential scammer because of your post history. You have 29 pages of 99% Russian posts. You then take a break from the forum for one month, and all of a sudden, all your posts are in English. You have also been proven to be a liar - you stated that I asked you for "passport" and "ID" when I did no such thing. You have also been proven to be an illiterate spammer, as you believe that every miniscule detail of a deal, including every tiny negotiation, should be posted on the forum - bumping this thread up and filling it with garbage - instead of simply discussing details elsewhere, and confirming the final deal here. I have already warned the community of you, simply because it is the right thing to do. Whether you are actually a scammer or not remains to be seen, and I will let the wise community of bitcointalk make that decision. It is not yours or my decision to make.

AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

I'm calling you a potential scammer because of your post history. You have 29 pages of 99% Russian posts. You then take a break from the forum for one month, and all of a sudden, all your posts are in English. You have also been proven to be a liar - you stated that I asked you for "passport" and "ID" when I did no such thing. You have also been proven to be an illiterate spammer, as you believe that every miniscule detail of a deal, including every tiny negotiation, should be posted on the forum - bumping this thread up and filling it with garbage - instead of simply discussing details elsewhere, and confirming the final deal here. I have already warned the community of you, simply because it is the right thing to do. Whether you are actually a scammer or not remains to be seen, and I will let the wise community of bitcointalk make that decision. It is not yours or my decision to make.

You can't talk your way out of this.... you asked for KYC verification or should i also post a screenshot of this?
And i moved out to another country bercause i want to start new ventures, you have no business in judging me for that.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

You can't talk your way out of this.... you asked for KYC verification or should i also post a screenshot of this?
And i moved out to another country bercause i want to start new ventures, you have no business in judging me for that.

Are you fucking stupid? "KYC" means know your customer, and what this entails is completely up to the entity requesting it. I nowhere mentioned passports or IDs, this is just some preconceived notion you have and has nothing to do with my definition of KYC. Now, please stop spamming my currency exchange thread, take this to your scammer accusation thread. Thank you.

AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:42:10 PM

Are you fucking stupid? "KYC" means know your customer, and what this entails is completely up to the entity requesting it. I nowhere mentioned passports or IDs, this is just some preconceived notion you have and has nothing to do with my definition of KYC. Now, please stop spamming my currency exchange thread, take this to your scammer accusation thread. Thank you.

You obviously do not know what KYC is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_your_customer

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

You obviously do not know what KYC is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_your_customer

Precisely. "Know your customer ('KYC') is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients." How this identification is done is dependant on the needs of the business. Whereas Poloniex requires government ID, I only require a face and a letter via a Skype call - a face is still a form of identification, in case you didn't know. Now stop this display of illiteracy on this thread for the second time, take it back to your scammer accusation thread please.

gameristo
Legendary

Activity: 1398
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

thanks ali for trust and send me 110 USD worth of btc

I tried send you paypal but common error appear as we can not send payment right now

private messaged you already

My old btc wallet id: 1GmLs8e6VL5i9UcLmLypSKbyDHKjAtkg6g
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

thanks ali for trust and send me 110 USD worth of btc

I tried send you paypal but common error appear as we can not send payment right now

private messaged you already

Confirming that I have sent this user $110 in BTC, but he is unable to send PayPal funds for some reason. When he is able to, the rate will be recalculated and the deal will be refinalized.

alia (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:42:40 AM

Bumperino, online and trading.

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:47:22 AM

Would you be willing to buy bigger amounts? ~500 USD?

alia (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:48:34 AM

I can buy amounts up to $100,000 per day per customer, but that will have to go through my supplier, and an additional fee of 10% will be levied. Thanks for asking, I'll add that to my thread. The 1:1 rate only applies to very low amounts (usually <$50)

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

I can buy amounts up to $100,000 per day per customer, but that will have to go through my supplier, and an additional fee of 10% will be levied. Thanks for asking, I'll add that to my thread. The 1:1 rate only applies to very low amounts (usually <$50)
Cheers, I'll pass on that offer. Looking to do 1:1 with roughly 500 USD worth of BTC.

alexnienow

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Just this one nyc guy in the crypto world

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:58:16 AM
Merited by alia (1)

This was your first PM, a few hours ago, caught you red handed...

https://prnt.sc/igdfb3
First of all, Alia is legit, I did a quick transaction with her. Secondly, you are just throwing accusations out there because of your insecurity and integrity of humans on the bitcoin talk(Yes many are scammers, understandable. But not Alia, i am defending her because she has done a correct transaction with me).
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:32:32 AM
Merited by alia (1)

Just as a 3rd-party observer to this thread, you're a fucking retard. Your account is OBVIOUSLY recently purchased. And as someone looking in on this thread, you look like the fool here, not @alia_armelle

Alia, can you do a deal to buy $50 worth of bitcoin right now? I'm willing to conduct a trade out of escrow for the amount indicated to help provide you with a bit of credibility. I know I'm taking a risk here, but I really can't be arsed to find an escrow for $50... Whatya say? PM me if you can buy some BTC at the moment.

alexnienow

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Just this one nyc guy in the crypto world

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:16:36 PM

Just as a 3rd-party observer to this thread, you're a fucking retard. Your account is OBVIOUSLY recently purchased. And as someone looking in on this thread, you look like the fool here, not @alia_armelle

Alia, can you do a deal to buy $50 worth of bitcoin right now? I'm willing to conduct a trade out of escrow for the amount indicated to help provide you with a bit of credibility. I know I'm taking a risk here, but I really can't be arsed to find an escrow for $50... Whatya say? PM me if you can buy some BTC at the moment.
Yea Joe I certainly agree, if you notice recent activities. Alia checks out as not being suspect at all. I went first with friends and family and didnt even need to sweat about losing my money.
alia (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:52:22 PM

Thank you for the offer; add me on Skype for this deal. (Note that it won't be 1:1 since I'm all out of PP funds for the day)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: