Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC dominate in 2018 or Etherium will take he lead?  (Read 1394 times)
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

The BTC has been dominating the market so far. Will Etherium change the game in 2018? Will it beat BTC in 2018?

I think that Ethereum has a very good chance of shifting BTC from the leadership of the crypto market, but that will not happen this year. The earliest next year I think.  Smiley
Will already happen by June. Probably earier

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

For this year or upcoming years still btc will dominate because btc is rooted or well established in the market other than the coins so i think nothing can bit btc.
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:39:47 AM

Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency around the world, bitcoin is still number one in all kinds of cryptocurrencies, we noticed already about the price movement, if bitcoin down their price, other cryptocurrencies also will similarly followed, so we can determine that other cryptocurrencies are depending on bitcoin only, they are following always on what bitcoin decisions.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:44:40 AM

The BTC has been dominating the market so far. Will Etherium change the game in 2018? Will it beat BTC in 2018?

Nope, I do not see it that Ethereum will take off Bitcoin, maybe about the next few years it will, but for now, Bitcoin will still take the lead.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:03:44 AM

Bitcoin will not be taken over by Ethereum. The Ethereum team is almost falling apart over the EIP, concerning lost funds. And there's also the scalability issue, that should be resolved.

naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

bitcoin still holds as the strongest cryptocurrency in 2018 at present. I think bitcoin will not be defeated by ethereum so bitcoin will still be a very good coin and has a high selling value.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

I think Bitcoin remains the lead, because Bitcoin is the mother of all types of altcoin. so how can Eth lead, because Ethereum is alternatives for us to get Bitcoin.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

Although, Ethereum has a very bright prospect in 2018, but I believe bitcoin will still dominate the cryptocurrency world. No other currency can match bitcoin now.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

Nope, I do not see it that Ethereum will take off Bitcoin, maybe about the next few years it will, but for now, Bitcoin will still take the lead.

Bitcoin is great for now but this thing can happen in the future, since bitcoin is well know cryptocurrency there's a lot of FUD news about is and people are being scared because of that, ETH can take the lead but it will take more time not this year or even next year. I still believe on bitcoin and I know it will continue to improve its system and will remain on top.
LAWoman

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:27:06 PM

I think bitcoin will retain its dominance in 2018.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:30:23 PM

Everything will depend on how the products of both Currencies will develop. While on the horizon a strong news is not much. At ETH there are always new ICO altcoins and with the support of the ERC 20, bitcoin - forks and popularity.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

Why would Ethereum take over Bitcoin in 2018? I heard a lot of similar opinions right after Ethereum was launched and last year. It looks like Bitcoin will stay with us for a while. Ethereum isn't as good as you think. The whole network slows down every time there is a huge ICO. Do you remember what happened after CryptoKitties were released? Transactions became 3 times more expensive and you had to wait quite a long time to have your transaction included in the block.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
Jackypot

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

Currently, Bitcoin has the leadership, but ethereum is not far behind. I dare say that an ethereum future will surpass bitcoin.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

Current situation with BTC shows that there are some real problems with its stability but BTC as the 1st crypto has its own priority in front of all other coins.
ETH is better but we dont see its growing as BTC. Yet. So I think ETH will be more progressive this year.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

Btc is was and will keep dominating as per my perspective. It is the 1st crypto to be known and it is considered as the store of value. many coins are there which beats bitcoin in features but that does not make them superior to bitcoin.

Ethereum has its use cases far more than bitcoin and many new use cases features will be coming in future. built I don't think it can dethrone bitcoin at least as of now.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:23:41 PM

I think that ETH can show more growth than bitcoin this year. If we invest 1,000 dollars in bitcoin and eth then at the end of the year we can get a big profit with eth,
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:22:42 PM

Until now bitcoin is the number 1 crypto currency even the price decrease last few weeks it is okay because they are now happy because the price increase again and now is already $11,100 and for sure will increase more again.  I believe ethereum will become king or number  1 but it takes few years more.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

Bitcoin will reign for a long time. But ethereum is always lingering around. Who knows? Maybe in the future ethereum will overtake bitcoin in being no.1 crypto.

boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:39:20 PM

ether will grow more than btc in price % , but still btc will be the king ,
not so easy for ether to beat btc marketcap , also there are many other coins which are direct competition of ether .

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:49:32 AM

I don't think any coin could shake Bitcoin yet, the recovery of Bitcoin has set a solid ground for Bitcoin stay on top, the eth movement is too slow and the transaction volume of Bitcoin still too big for eth to catch up, so not this year, Bitcoin will stay dominating in this year

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░