Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC dominate in 2018 or Etherium will take he lead?  (Read 1393 times)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

in my opinion btc will still dominate this year, but ethereum will be its toughest rival to dominate altcoin market, maybe 2 to 5 more years ethereum will dominate
I also think that bitcoin in 2018 will still lead the altcoin market at the highest price and for ethereum may well be the toughest rival but it's likely to happen in 2020.

Bro, Bitcoin will have this leadership for many years. Maybe even when all 21 million of BTC are mined, this crypto will have the highest influence on the market.
You are only know about the basic things of bitcoin. If you are seeing from the comparison of total supply bitcoin and ether and the answer will be bitcoin will worth more compared with ethereum. But if you are seeing it from the technical reason and then look at how daily transaction in ethereum network is more than bitcoin right now.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

The BTC has been dominating the market so far. Will Etherium change the game in 2018? Will it beat BTC in 2018?
I think ethereum can not beat bitcoin anytime, because bitcoin is the king of all altcoins and mascots of cryrpo and that's the fact that happened.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

The BTC has been dominating the market so far. Will Etherium change the game in 2018? Will it beat BTC in 2018?

Ethereum is very good coin with a lof of good aspects but it is imposible to beat bitcoin. This is cored coin so any coin can not be better than btc. Ethereum can be maximum second the best coin in crypto. That is all
cryptosluck

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

I think BTC will continue to dominate the situation in 2018. It will remain leading eth. Eth on the other hand, is growing really very quick in the recent past. Though, I dont think there are any chances for it to beat BTC in next some years, I think it will grow to a considerable extent.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:04:29 AM

If you're talking about whether ETH will have a chance of overtaking the number 1 market cap spot from BTC this year, then my answer would probably be no. There is simply nothing that would suggest that will happen this year.

BTC is still the better long term bet compared to ETH, and has a lot more real life usage.

Plus, last year, ETH was already pumped extremely hard, which means that prices are going to correct harder this year compared to BTC. Not only will ETH not take over BTC's rank 1 spot, it may actually lose value quicker due to the corrections.
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:22:36 AM

I think BTC will continue to dominate the situation in 2018. It will remain leading eth. Eth on the other hand, is growing really very quick in the recent past. Though, I dont think there are any chances for it to beat BTC in next some years, I think it will grow to a considerable extent.
Bitcoin will still lead the way because it is still the most popular coin in crypto world, as what I have observe that if bitcoin price down then the ethereum will follow. No doubt that bitcoin on this year 2018 will be leading always and beyond.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:49:39 AM

bitcoin will remain in its position and no one can shift it, because all coins are using bitcoin as a benchmark of each price, any decrease or rise in bitcoin price will affect altcoin price movement, but ethereum does not mean it has no chance to to be a coin that can stand beside bitcoin, ethereum has good potential and is a good enough place to invest, ethereum usage continues to increase making it increasingly popular among investors
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:23:47 AM

I think ETH can not beat the influence and domination of dependence on bitcoin. Just looking at recent crises and growth, the power of bitcoin continues to be manifested in association with all the altcoin on the market, including ETH. Right now, that dependence is more evident in the downward trend and ETH is less likely to be separated from the lane of dominance.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:31:36 AM

it could be that ethereum is getting better by 2018 and it is proved that the growing popularity of ethereum. but I never had the thought that ethereum can beat bitcoin.

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:52:50 AM

it could be that ethereum is getting better by 2018 and it is proved that the growing popularity of ethereum. but I never had the thought that ethereum can beat bitcoin.
in any case Bitcoin will lead until it dies. I think that the ethereal will not exceed its price more than Bitcoin either this year or the next. But the fact that the Etherium has potential in any case, we'll see it.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

in my opinion btc will still dominate this year, but ethereum will be its toughest rival to dominate altcoin market, maybe 2 to 5 more years ethereum will dominate
Bitcoin will continue to lead only because it is a very popular cryptocurrency. As for the price, here I guess that Ethereum has more chances to run forward faster than BTC. Meanwhile, both are profitable.
For me it will never change on bitcoin will be market king with the biggest popularity ever, this market cap for me is okay and if it will be like that for some next years i won't have any problem with that.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:26:52 AM

in any case Bitcoin will lead until it dies. I think that the ethereal will not exceed its price more than Bitcoin either this year or the next. But the fact that the Etherium has potential in any case, we'll see it.
2018 for Bitcoin is going to be a great year of giving super profits. Recently the market demand for the Bitcoin has been on peak. Positive speculations. About ETH, I would say after studying some data for the pas months, there is an increasing trend in the months to come and not only Bitcoin but ETH as well will rock in 2018. Bitcoin is expected to go big again and ETH to regain the summit position it had the last year.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:09:03 AM

Bitcoin will still lead the way because it is still the most popular coin in crypto world, as what I have observe that if bitcoin price down then the ethereum will follow. No doubt that bitcoin on this year 2018 will be leading always and beyond.
No matter how good and how much popular this ETH is or will be in the future, you will never experience such kind of thing that ETH has taken lead over bitcoin. Bitcoin is the real backbone of the entire crypto market and that all other crypto coins greatly depend on this coin. No other coin except bitcoin can lead the crypto market in such a good way and that you will never see bitcoin going down.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

Whatever might be the case, growth with the entire market seems to be promising. In reality ethereum is expected to make a bigger growth by the ongoing year from experts view. But, till date the growth between bitcoin and ethereum both were happening in a mutual manner. Combined dominance will make the cryptocurrency network grow.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

I still think that Bitcoin will lead the market for the next couple of months or maybe for the next couple of years. Maybe we will see Ethereum sometimes rising alone without Bitcoin, but that will not happen so often, just sometimes.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

I am happy with the rate at which ethereum is rising and doing well in the crypto world.But with this increase or growth, I still do not think it will dominate over bitcoin as bitcoin remains the best and most stable coin in crypto because all other coin were developed from it own idea.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

i think it is not going to be easy for ETH to replace the the first lead of bitcoin, because the dominance of btc rightnow is more than 35% and ETH is still just 18%, so ETH will have a very hard time to catch up with BTC when it is still the most powerful crypto on the world, also it is not just about the value but the number of investors in BTC is always much more than ETH so it is quite hard to see ETH catchup with BTC in this year.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

I am firmly in the Bitcoin camp. It is the very reason I chose to "join crypto" and even after being impressed with alt projects and holding a few coins with an idea of many years, I can never forget the awe and admiration I felt when learning first about Bitcoin. That can never be surpassed any more. So yes, it is the leader and benchmark, deservedly so, and will continue,,, I believe, to be the standard for many years to come. But nothing stays a leader forever. See Facebook, See Yahoo, See Microsoft. It does not mean they are no longer good, it just means other people can innovate. But Bitcoin will not lose the status it has earned.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:43:28 PM

I also think that bitcoin in 2018 will still lead the altcoin market at the highest price and for ethereum may well be the toughest rival but it's likely to happen in 2020.

Bro, Bitcoin will have this leadership for many years. Maybe even when all 21 million of BTC are mined, this crypto will have the highest influence on the market.
ETH cannot and can never take the lead. Let’s just compare both.  There is a huge gap in the initial and current prices in the market of both EH and Bitcoin. The demand for Bitcoin is far more that that for WTH which is visible from the fact that there are more than 14million Bitcoin wallets in the blockchain and only 1.2milliion ETH wallets. Furthermore, Bitcoin has been accepted by almost all the mega stores and companies in Europe and across America but ETH is not so high despite this long journey.

kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

no, it will not happen.
bitcoin will continue to dominate the market and will remain number one. although ethereum is currently progressing much but has not enough strength to beat bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: