Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Addiction or depression!  (Read 746 times)
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

The result depends on the person onle. If you are far-sighted, smart and patient, you will get a lot of money from crypto without any doubts. Problems are based on your wrong decisions.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

This forum is enough to discuss those issues about people who are thinking those bad things.

Why would crypto addiction shall be addresses as something bad? someone who aims to learn and grow on this industry is a good thing. People are predicting that someone who dedicates most of his time to something that he believes looks bad.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:54:22 PM

It is a good idea but I would not create a new portal or a forum I mean that it would be better to create a new thread on this forum where we will be able to discuss any psychological problems of trading, addictions and so on. Trading is similar gambling and of course trading often causes an addiction. I think that almost every trader is in an addiction of trading so your initiation is quite well and I hope that the community will appreciate your idea and we will see soon a new thread on this forum to discuss the similar problems and support each other.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

There has been a lot of talk about crypto addictions and depression, sometimes resulting in suicide. Do you think it would be a good idea to create a forum for such kind of help or advice, where people can voice their fears or just be heard and supported.

It would be good to have a forum dedicated to people who are suffering from such things as crypto addictions and suicides. A place that they can go to get help when it gets too much for them. Then I think there should also be prevention forums, with tips on how to avoid getting addicted to crypto. With such a high volatility that cryptos have, there really will be more of these cases if they are not prevented.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

Include the source where you saw someone actually committed a suicide because of crypto addiction. Although I don't believe this, there is no need to create a forum for those type of people. It would only be such a waste because of the trolling that may occur. They should consider seeing a doctor or seek family's help because that will be the best solution.
If you can notice, there are a lot of threads here that seems that people are depressing about their lost investment but that doesn't mean they will commit suicide because of it.
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

I think that if you experience something like this, then just stop doing it! You must enjoy what you are doing, otherwise you will not achieve anything in this matter.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

It depends on the person. You don't have to take mistakes very seriously, but only learn from them for life, and there will be no depression
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

Cryptocurrency addiction is real. I just read a thread on one guy who skipped his own graduation because he is too preoccupied with the charts.

rraymundo

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:27:37 PM

Crypto addiciton is a real thing. And it can destroy one's life and family. Spending a great deal of time on the activity of trading in cryptocurrencies, checking prices and constantly thinking about the activity. So that other occupations such as work, socializing and exercise do not get done. You have less time for your family and friends. People do need social time to function properly in real world. I think if you want to engage in crypto world you have to be open to your wife or loved ones. So that you have someone to talk to when you needed one.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

The term addiction can be categorized as harmful, but here the discussion is different. Just imagine people trade with just one goal is to get a profit. looks human and reasonable.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

The result like addiction or depression is possible even if the person is not stable in his emotions. But  I am sure that if you are working with crypto you should be more stress-resistant.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:48:38 AM

I think encryption and stock trading are the same. If you bet all your chips, and you are eager to invest because of jealousy, regardless of risk, I think this is very bad.
I think they should better control their emotions and mentality and make a reasonable investment.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

There has been a lot of talk about crypto addictions and depression, sometimes resulting in suicide. Do you think it would be a good idea to create a forum for such kind of help or advice, where people can voice their fears or just be heard and supported.

Yes some of people who joined crypto ended up depression due to loss and not enough rest because of watching market all the time.
Crypto is so addictive and that's why we have to be educated before we enter crypto too deep
pacho08

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

Could you walk us through the daily activities in the crypto-addiction treatment program? Is the program geared specifically towards trading, or do you consider other elements of cryptocurrency (such as simply buying and holding currencies without doing much research) to be addictive as well?
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

It won't be an overboard to come up with such, people go through a lot and if you're not told you won't know. I'm sure many people will find crypto therapy very useful.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:22:22 AM

It would be good to have a forum dedicated to people who are suffering from such things as crypto addictions and suicides. A place that they can go to get help when it gets too much for them. Then I think there should also be prevention forums, with tips on how to avoid getting addicted to crypto. With such a high volatility that cryptos have, there really will be more of these cases if they are not prevented.
This is something which depends on the performance of the person who is busy in investing his money into any of the crypto currency. There are investors who think of crypto currencies as their life changers while there are others who have lost a major portion of their earnings because of making the wrong decisions. So, it is up to you and the way you handle the things which will then make the difference.
asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

I think this will be a very good idea as it will help counsel people who cannot keep their emotions and get depressed whenever the market is in a bear mode because some investors find it hard to hold themselves when the market is down and this should not be. So, I personally agree that there should be a forum for this but the bitcointalk forum is also a good place to pour out your mind and get suggestions.
kirstiemorton23

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

I think people who do not have knowledge of cryptocurrency and the person is investing without a good understanding then he will lose much money and feel very depressed. People who understand cryptocurrency and have investment experience can be exposed to depression, I think we should prepare mental when investing in Crypto.
BlackBoxRecords

Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

If you feel like that then you are spending too much money and too much time in cryptos. Just get some help really.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

If you feel like that then you are spending too much money and too much time in cryptos. Just get some help really.

If you choose among the addictions, the crypto addiction is the best one. It brings the fun. excitement and money! If you do not have a stable work, deal with the cryptocurrency, and you will avoid depression.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: