Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [noob] Help me to decide please  (Read 425 times)
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

It is better to look for diversification. Don't keep only one asset (token). Look for more good projects to invest in.
That's not really true, at least what the previous markets trends showed, when Bitcoin dropped any other other coin/token did too. So it's not really worth it to do diversification in the crypto-sphere, instead diversify your investments over multiple categories, for example minerals, assets and also crypto projects.

I think diversification is good. If some project fails, only part of the profit will be lost. Even in cryptocurrencies, it is worth having several different coins. Because some coins gain or lose more than others.

cryptopan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

Hey guys,
One thing is annoying me the most:
BTC drop af - altcoins are dropping
BTC is raising - altcoins are dropping

My thing is simple: if btc crash, all altcoins will crash (obviously). if btc will moon, the whole crypto market will moon too.
I believe BTC will hit +$30k, I have 4 btc right now and I bought ADA for all.
My "problem" is: when BTC is raising, ADA (like most of the coins) is dropping. So if BTC will hit $30k, how much my ADA will worth? BTC paired. Should I keep my money on BTC or ADA? I believe both will raise.

PS: I'm not a guru, it is just my investition.

That is the nature of altcoins,they are just reacting to what bitcoin movements,probably because they are paired with bitcoin and they are measured using satoshi,that is why when bitcoin goes up or down altcoins are bleeding and when bitcoin goes sideways the altcoins are growing.
Best thing to do is to stick with bitcoin if it is starting to move.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
JRDuran

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

Hey guys,

My thing is simple: if btc crash, all altcoins will crash (obviously). if btc will moon, the whole crypto market will moon too.
My "problem" is: when BTC is raising, ADA (like most of the coins) is dropping. So if BTC will hit $30k, how much my ADA will worth? BTC paired. Should I keep my money on BTC or ADA? I believe both will raise.

Your right that everytime bitcoin is crashing altcoins are affected and vise versa. But not all altcoins can go together with the chain. Meaning if your Ada can't mingle with other altcoins everytime bitcoin is raising I think there is a problem with your token.  So better to look for another not just for one.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

There is actually no hard and fast rule. Earlier bitcoin and alts used to be inversely proportional to each other. However the things have changed now, when btc drops everything usually drops with it. Best is to invest in only coins that you are confident with.

faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

Few months ago when I am so active in trading, I'm facing the same priblem with yours.  I am so upset that all my alts positions are 50% down.  So I created a self rule not to trade while Bitcoin is in decision phase.

Use an indicator like RSI it can predict if the alt you are in is oversold or overbought.

Hey guys,

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

ADA has too big a supply for me. It's like ripple, such a huge supply it can never be worth much. Get yourself some DRGN and be happy.
It is true, but if they have a good project, I think it will still be a good investment
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

Hey guys,

The best thing to do is to get out from these altcoins whenever bitcoin is going to bull or bearish trend,because either of these two will give these altcoins red days even if there is a strong fundamentals coming,bitcoin will dictate how will the market goes that is why bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

Hey guys,

you can do just be patient and do not panic selling and do not you sell loss bitcoin you have because if you sell it at cheap price will surely will get very big loss. patience is the key to success.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

Altcoins’ prices will fall when BTC price rise initially but after awhile altcoin price will rise when BTC price become stable. On a side note, diversify your investment and don’t invest in one coin only.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

Hey guys,

I think that in your question only a very serious analyst can help, who will be able to separately analyze the ADA project for you at some particular situation. Personally, my opinion here is clearly not a priority
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

Don't put all your money on one asset like ada, diversification is a good thing to start if you want to survive in crypto. Also if you bought your ada with btc then you should monitor the ada btc pair as your profit or loss will be based on that, not ada usd pair. Always set a stop loss and try to sell a bit then bought at correction whenever you can.

pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:39:05 PM

Hey guys,

What i am doing is im getting out of these altcoins whenever bitcoin's are getting ready for a bullish and bearish trend,so icant prevent losses when the altcoin market bleeds,becaus usually altcoins bleeds when bitcoin has gone bull or bear run,so sticking with bitcoin would be the best when it will go bull run,and sticking with usd when it is going to bear trend.

pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

The best thing to do when bitcoin is showing either bullish or bearish pattern is to stick with bitcoin,and get out fast while bitcoin hasnt yet moving because either of the two,bearish or bullish movements im sure all of the atlcoins in the market will bleed because bitcoin dictates whatever will happen to the market if its going to grow or fails,sticking with bitcoin would be the best thing to do if it is going to go bull run,and sticking with USD if it is going to go bear and then you can buyback these altcoins from the dips surely you will make a lot of money after the market has recovered.

Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

dont just invest in a single coin becoz every coin has its increase and decrease percentage...but we want to invest in a coin according to the ratings,projects and the investers and the expectation of that ico etc....
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

When bitcoin is showing bearish trend and it is starting to fail,the best thing to do is to get out with these altcoins fast and stick with USD and then buyback your bitcoin at the dip then buy cheap altcoins from the bloodbaths,when bitcoin is showing bullish patterns the best thing to do is to stick with your bitcoin so wont be trapped with these altcoins.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

How can you invest all your money in only one altcoin and just in ADA.
Split your money and hold at least 20-25% BTC.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

Hey guys,

Best thing to do is to get out from the atlcoins when you know that bitcoin is going to be bullish or bearish then buyback when it dips,but if bitcoin is going to be bullish sticking with bitcoin would be the best thing to do because either of the two the altcoins will surely bleed regardless of bearish or bullish movements.I have been doing this strategy for about a year and i can say it is very effective.

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

Hey guys,

You need to know the nature of atlcoins when bitcoin has started to show bull and bearish trend,because bitcoin will dictate what will happen to these altcoins,normally if bitcoins move either bull or bearish movements most of these altcoins will bleed because they are reacting to bitcoin's price which is why they are relatively has connection to bitcoin's price most of these atlcoins are parallel to bitcoin's price movements,and they are measured in satoshis too so thats is the main reason why most of the altcoins bleed,and the only time that altcoins could grow would be if bitcoin's price has stabilized.

Hilbert36

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

Do you participate in Marinecoin ICO ?
if not u can register here https://marineco.in and get 450.000 MTC Free ICO
is 100% free
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

Do not go with only one coin, rather you could diversified your portfolio with other good coins. I think if you are already invested in ADA then hold them if you are in loosing position. But my friend, if you are in profit then sell ADA right now of around 3 BTC out of 4 BTC. And from these 3 BTC, you should buy many other good coins like Ripple, Waves, XVG etc.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: