Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:31:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VolcanicErupter is deleting posts in the VMC -- Hash Fast $6./GH thread  (Read 1431 times)
kendog77 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:27:09 PM

Buyer beware. You have been warned.
gmaxwell
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 8440

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 02:32:00 PM

Presumably if you'd said something important enough to merit repetition you would have written it here? Smiley
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:32:49 PM

Buyer beware. You have been warned.

I don't delete posts with legitimate questions.  Negative childish behavior such as "Duuuuude ,preorders suck man!" will be cleaned up.  I apologize, but it is necessary.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 02:33:28 PM

I you mean my post, I deleted it myself.

I thought about posting to tell him to delete my post and his response and my posting asking him to delete, then figured it was simpler just to delete my post and hope he'd take the hint and delete his response to it.

(Since all I had posted originally was pointing out he forgot to provide a link; once that was provided in the first thread the posts about it not being there became a waste of space.)

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:46:59 PM

This company is very very strange. I also had the same problem (see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253282.0) I don't understand this fucked up logic of self-moderated posts, unless they just want to attract more fools.

And yes the avalanche of new thread regarding VMC seems very very strange to me. Now it seems that the new shill is VolanicEruptor. kslaughter paid a dude to create random self-moderated threads for his company. Way to go!

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:53:19 PM

This company is very very strange. I also had the same problem (see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253282.0) I don't understand this fucked up logic of self-moderated posts, unless they just want to attract more fools.

And yes the avalanche of new thread regarding VMC seems very very strange to me. Now it seems that the new shill is VolanicEruptor. kslaughter paid a dude to create random self-moderated threads for his company. Way to go!

Like I said, post legitimate questions/opinions in the thread and I will be happy to answer them.  Anything overly negative or rude will be frowned upon and dealt with accordingly, just like the real world.

kendog77 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:56:31 PM

Here is my post that got deleted:

Pre-orders suck.

I'll order from you if you accept credit card payments and have a competitive, in stock product that will ship within one business day.

Otherwise, move along, there is nothing to see here.

VolanicEruptor, does VMC accept paypal or credit card payments? It's not obvious from your website, and if the answer is no, the buyer has absolutely no recourse and deserves to know that. You get money now, and THE BUYER ASSUMES ALL THE RISK.

You have not demonstrated a working product and strongly imply in your post that you will be able to deliver orders placed now in November.

Folks need to read the fine print before placing an order (note the whopping 10 day warranty).

FINAL SALES RETURN POLICY--NO REFUNDS/EXCHANGES/REPLACEMENTS

No Refunds
No Exchanges
No Replacements
No Returns

http://virtualminingcorp.com/shop1/index.php?id_cms=3&controller=cms
kendog77 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:05:45 PM

VMC only accepts Bank wire, Check and BTC, which are all non-refundable payment options, so the buyer has zero recourse if they either deliver late or not at all.

Caveat emptor!!!
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:12:20 PM

VMC only accepts Bank wire, Check and BTC, which are all non-refundable payment options, so the buyer has zero recourse if they either deliver late or not at all.

Caveat emptor!!!

The funds from preorders are used to directly fund the manufacturing of the device.  This is why they cannot be refunded -- once you pay, your money is in the hands of the manufacturer for building your product.  This is how the preorder business works.  If there are any defects with the machine itself, it will be replaced.  
Like I have said before, if a company had a highly profitable bitcoin miner on hand, they would never sell it to you.  The high rewards of a preordered product will be the only chance of the customer making a successful ROI.  You are directly paying for the manufacturing of the machine, and once its assembled you own it.  

This is all I have to say on this matter.  Please direct any further questions in the appropriate thread.

miter_myles

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:12:43 PM

Sorry, with over 2PH coming online in the next 8 weeks, I will not be doing any pre-orders.   Have a shipping product or my money stays with me.   Tongue

If any company had a highly profitable Bitcoin miner on hand, they would never sell it to you.  Your best bet is a preorder because your funds are going to the actual manufacturing of the hardware, which belongs to you as soon as its put together. 

Deleted my post too.. I was simply asking "Since when is it anyones best bet" to preorder hardware anymore...

I see the VMC spam campaign is in full force...

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:14:16 PM

Sorry, with over 2PH coming online in the next 8 weeks, I will not be doing any pre-orders.   Have a shipping product or my money stays with me.   Tongue

If any company had a highly profitable Bitcoin miner on hand, they would never sell it to you.  Your best bet is a preorder because your funds are going to the actual manufacturing of the hardware, which belongs to you as soon as its put together.  

Deleted my post too.. I was simply asking "Since when is it anyones best bet" to preorder hardware anymore...

Just trying to keep it clean.. you can keep the heated arguments in other threads such as this one.  

The funds from preorders are used to directly fund the manufacturing of the device.  This is why they cannot be refunded -- once you pay, your money is in the hands of the manufacturer for building your product.  This is how the preorder business works.  If there are any defects with the machine itself, it will be replaced. 
Like I have said before, if a company had a highly profitable bitcoin miner on hand,  they would never sell it to you.  The high rewards of a preordered product will be the only chance of the customer making a successful ROI.  You are directly paying for the manufacturing of the machine, and once its assembled you own it. 

This is all I have to say on this matter.  Please direct any further questions in the appropriate thread.

miter_myles

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:15:02 PM

Sorry, with over 2PH coming online in the next 8 weeks, I will not be doing any pre-orders.   Have a shipping product or my money stays with me.   Tongue

If any company had a highly profitable Bitcoin miner on hand, they would never sell it to you.  Your best bet is a preorder because your funds are going to the actual manufacturing of the hardware, which belongs to you as soon as its put together. 

Just trying to keep it clean.. you can keep the heated arguments in other threads such as this one. 

Again Mr. Toolbag - why on earth do you consider preording everyones "best bet"Huh?

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:15:49 PM

Again Mr. Toolbag - why on earth do you consider preording everyones "best bet"Huh?

The funds from preorders are used to directly fund the manufacturing of the device.  This is why they cannot be refunded -- once you pay, your money is in the hands of the manufacturer for building your product.  This is how the preorder business works.  If there are any defects with the machine itself, it will be replaced. 
Like I have said before, if a company had a highly profitable bitcoin miner on hand,  they would never sell it to you.  The high rewards of a preordered product will be the only chance of the customer making a successful ROI.  You are directly paying for the manufacturing of the machine, and once its assembled you own it. 

kendog77 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:17:39 PM

Caveat emptor!!!

The funds from preorders are used to directly fund the manufacturing of the device.  This is why they cannot be refunded -- once you pay, your money is in the hands of the manufacturer for building your product.  This is how the preorder business works.  If there are any defects with the machine itself, it will be replaced.  
Like I have said before, if a company had a highly profitable bitcoin miner on hand, they would never sell it to you.  The high rewards of a preordered product will be the only chance of the customer making a successful ROI.  You are directly paying for the manufacturing of the machine, and once its assembled you own it.  

I would address further questions to the appropriate thread but you keep deleting my posts.  Angry

Do you offer any sort of on-time delivery guarantee? Will you compensate customers in any way if you deliver late?

I'll go to Vegas if I want to gamble.
miter_myles

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:18:14 PM

Useless... go back to your fantasy land spam thread..

this was also deleted in the fantasy spam thread - http://rog.asus.com/197232013/graphics-cards-2/asus-unveils-ares-ii-graphics-card-and-rog-raidr-express-ssd/

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 03:24:53 PM

this was also deleted in the fantasy spam thread - http://rog.asus.com/197232013/graphics-cards-2/asus-unveils-ares-ii-graphics-card-and-rog-raidr-express-ssd/

What does a RAMdisk have to do with anything?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:25:43 PM

Advertisements are not accepted in the thread, as our focus should be on VMC.  Surely you can understand that.  If self-moderated threads were not allowed, then I would be doing something wrong.  Smiley

miter_myles

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:26:06 PM

-MarkM-

Does the picture look familiar ??

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 03:27:02 PM

You expected them to post a photo of a board that hasn't been built yet?

-MarkM-

kendog77 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:27:18 PM

-MarkM-

Look familiar? This entire company is looking more and more like a scam...

http://virtualminingcorp.com/shop1/index.php?id_product=24&controller=product

http://rog.asus.com/197232013/graphics-cards-2/asus-unveils-ares-ii-graphics-card-and-rog-raidr-express-ssd/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: