Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VMC -- FAST HASH. $6/GH  (Read 9686 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VolanicEruptor (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:09:04 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2013, 02:30:55 PM by VolanicEruptor

Order your Fast Hash machine today at www.virtualminingcorp.com

Not only is it the cheapest $/GH for a November schedule, but you are more likely to have a timely delivery.. and here's why:

"The queue is small right now, VMC only has $80,000 of sales so far, based on a chip with a $1,000,000 NRE price tag from a HIGH VOLUME semiconductor company!  So get in there and you won't be waiting 3 months!  This is your best bet for a FAST DELIVERY!  
Would you rather be in an order queue that has $2,000,000 worth of orders in front of you?
Or one with $80,000?
Yeah, that's what I thought. "

This is the reason I previously mentioned in another thread.  However, there's a lot more.  These chips are made by eASIC Corporation.  Have you ever heard of "Seagate" hard drives?  Yes my friends, we're dealing with some professionals here:

easicopy ASIC provides OEMs with a seamless path from a eASIC Nextreme or Nextreme-2 NEW ASIC to a, cell-based, easicopy ASIC thereby enabling OEMs to further reduce device cost and power consumption, or increase performance.

easicopy ASIC provides OEMs with a low risk, vital addition to their existing value engineering programs. OEMs have peace of mind that as their product succeeds in the market they have a solid path to cost reduction, and hence higher gross profit margins.

The eASIC Continuum

With eASIC as a partner, OEMs have multiple solutions for cost reduction that can provide the optimum choice for their product evolution:
◾During market exploration or early volume ramp, greater market uncertainty may exist that may make it difficult to justify a cell-based ASIC NRE. eASIC’s low up-front NRE eASIC Nextreme or Nextreme-2 NEW ASIC devices enable OEMs to minimize risk while bringing profitable products to market early, and secure early customer design wins.
◾When initial customer successes transition to very high volume production, easicopy ASICs provide OEMs the choice to further reduce cost, power consumption and increase performance via a cell-based ASIC migration.

and here is an example of one of the many products that VMC will have available once their engineers do the assembling:

64 GH/s Expands to 6.144 TH/s

Upgradeable To Next Generation

Hashing Cards

AVAILABLE FOR PREPAID PRE-ORDER ONLY

Limited Availability on these units (Shipping Starts November 2013)

ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE WILL BE DISPLAYED UPON CHECKOUT

**NOTE I apologize for deleting posts, but I want to keep this thread as troll free as possible.  If you have legitimate questions, I'll be happy to answer them!

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:10:21 PM

Keep in mind these are generic containers and not custom built.  It's what's on the inside that counts! 

And that would be this....

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:11:52 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2013, 01:33:04 PM by VolanicEruptor

Here is the official eASIC news release, released September 5th, 2013:

http://www.easic.com/vmc-uses-easic-to-achieve-24-756-ths-bitcoin-miner/

VMC uses eASIC to Achieve 24.756 TH/s Bitcoin Miner

VMC develops single mask ASIC using 28nm eASIC Nextreme-3 to significantly increase performance while reducing power consumption

Santa Clara, CA and Springfield, MO – September 4, 2013 – eASIC® Corporation, a leading provider of single mask ASIC devices and Virtual Mining Corporation (VMC) today announced that VMC will use eASIC Nextreme-3™ 28nm devices to create a series of scalable Bitcoin mining machines capable of generating up to 24.756 TH/s (tera hashes per second) of cryptographic hashes.

"The fast design and turnaround time of eASIC Nexteme-3 28nm single mask ASIC devices coupled with the impressive performance and low power makes this an ideal solution for our Fast-Hash™ One Bitcoin Mining Machines", said Kenneth E. Slaughter, CEO of VMC. "The performance we have seen from the eASIC Nextreme-3 family has allowed us to develop a scalable platform that provides the computing power to satisfy the most demanding Bitcoin mining cryptography problem." added Slaughter.

"VMC has used its vast cryptographic algorithm experience to take full advantage of the advanced performance and power reduction features in our eASIC Nextreme-3 28nm architecture", said Jasbinder Bhoot, VP of Marketing at eASIC. "This has allowed VMC to architect a very high performance Bitcoin miner, while reducing overall power consumption", added Bhoot.

About eASIC

eASIC is a fabless semiconductor company offering breakthrough single mask ASIC devices aimed at dramatically reducing the overall cost and time-to-production of customized semiconductor devices. Low-cost, high-performance and fast-turn ASIC and System-on-Chip designs are enabled through patented technology utilizing via-layer customizable routing. This innovative fabric allows eASIC to offer a new generation of ASICs with significantly lower up-front costs than traditional ASICs.

Privately held eASIC Corporation is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Investors include Khosla Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers (KPCB), Crescendo Ventures, Seagate Technology (NASDAQ:STX) and Evergreen Partners. For more information on eASIC please visit www.easic.com.

eASIC and eASIC Nextreme are trademarks of eASIC Corporation and registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Fast-Hash is a registered trademark of Virtual Mining Corporation.

About VMC

VMC is a manufacture specializing in cryptographic ASIC solutions, currently aimed at offering robust professional and consumer-based Bitcoin mining hardware systems, including the Fast-Hash One™, that focus on efficiency and upgradability. VMC builds upon its expertise in Bitcoin mining with over 30 years of industry and business experience. More details can be found at: www.virtualminingcorp.com.

Press Contact

eASIC Corporation
 Niall Battson
 (408) 855-9200
nbattson@easic.com

edit: Here is a video of the hard working guys over at eASIC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQsvbvv2Dww

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:12:44 PM

eASIC Raises $23.5M of Growth Capital   

Financing to fund global expansion and fulfill fast-growing product demand

Santa Clara, CA – September 9, 2013 – eASIC® Corporation, a leading provider of Single Mask Adaptable ASIC™ devices today announced that it has closed a $23.5M growth capital financing. The funding includes investment from Khosla Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers, Crescendo Ventures, Seagate Technology and Evergreen Partners. eASIC® will use the capital to fund expansion of its US and European development organizations and to provide working capital associated with the fast-growing demand for its Single Mask Adaptable ASIC devices.

"eASIC has become the go-to provider for cost effective, mass customization devices", said Ronnie Vasishta, President and CEO of eASIC. "Our success in wireless infrastructure and the storage market, coupled with several new key design wins in the high-volume automotive market drove the targeted $20M round to be oversubscribed to $23.5M. This significant funding by leading venture firms and a strategic partner positions us well to expand our development and customer organizations as we execute on our recent wins and broad customer pipeline."

"The convergence of eASIC’s unique technology, the demand for mass customization combined with the need for low-cost and fast time to market solutions is creating an unprecedented opportunity for eASIC to emerge as the de facto solution for custom silicon platforms", said Mike Kourey, a Partner at Khosla Ventures. "With this growth capital financing, eASIC and its strong leadership team is in a position to fully execute on its strategy and fulfill the demand of its broadening base of customers and platforms."

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:14:03 PM

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/ 
These have been very recently updated, and VMC is in the lead with $6/GH for 2013 delivery.
ROI will be easier than any of the competitors listed here.

Plus, due to lack of marketing, the queue is still small.  This gives you great opportunity, as VMC is more likely to deliver on time than a company who is clogged up with preorders right now.

edit: Cointerra has recently changed, but keep in mind that they will have a very long order queue compared to VMC, and so you are likely to wait much longer than what they tell you..  If you got in very early with Cointerra then that would have been a slightly better choice, but not anymore.

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:19:32 PM

But no one can buy them right now it seems. Any schedule on when you might have a link to a buy or order page to post here?

-MarkM-

www.virtualminingcorp.com
Sorry, I just added that to the top of the first post.  Thanks.  Smiley

VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:06:44 PM

"So eASIC makes the chip, but who fabs it?"

Most of the fabrication is outsourced to GLOBALFOUNDRIES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvluuAIiA50

pixl8tr

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:25:01 PM

Sorry, with over 2PH coming online in the next 8 weeks, I will not be doing any pre-orders.   Have a shipping product or my money stays with me.   Tongue

who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~; unzip; touch; finger; bjobs; uptime; strip;. grab; mount; yes; umount; sleep; brun;
Donations: 18ByQvDUmaMKkQbYvUWmnPSu9BWeNxVMoc
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:35:43 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2013, 03:20:00 PM by VolanicEruptor

Sorry, with over 2PH coming online in the next 8 weeks, I will not be doing any pre-orders.   Have a shipping product or my money stays with me.   Tongue

If any company had a highly profitable Bitcoin miner on hand, they would never sell it to you.  Your best bet is a preorder because your funds are going directly to the actual manufacturing of the hardware, which belongs to you as soon as its put together.  There is a much larger markup when a company has to invest their own money for inventory.  In this case however, you have directly fueled your own production for the maximum profit potential.

LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:48:29 PM

Sorry, with over 2PH coming online in the next 8 weeks, I will not be doing any pre-orders.   Have a shipping product or my money stays with me.   Tongue

+1 Existing stock that can ship out in 48 hours or less is the only sensible direction for our Bitcoin. Otherwise we'll keep it in machines and collectives already mining.
I'd rather invest in companies taking pre-orders than in pre-order mining equipment. Times are have changinged
kendog77

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:58:54 PM

What type of payment options does VMC accept?

Do you accept PayPal or credit card payments?
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 03:03:02 PM

What type of payment options does VMC accept?

Do you accept PayPal or credit card payments?

VMC accepts Bank wire, Check and BTC.

WikileaksDude

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:01:28 PM

Also,

http://thegenesisblock.com/easic-announces-24-ths-hash-fast-miner-activemining-shares-move-70/

definitely the best asic store right now.. with their prices
auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:16:05 PM

Also,

http://thegenesisblock.com/easic-announces-24-ths-hash-fast-miner-activemining-shares-move-70/

definitely the best asic store right now.. with their prices

+1
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:26:24 PM

For anyone thinking of pre-ordering right now, today, this is definitely the way to go.

I'll say at the outset that I have some shares in ACtM (around 20btc) but I don't put my money just anywhere. I always, always do the research before putting my hard earned money into a btc company - and you should too. Do not pre-order from anyone until you have done the research. That is the golden rule. You can start your research into eASIC here:

http://www.easic.com/easic-company/testimonials/

One notable testimonial you will see there is this from Kurt Richarz, Seagate Executive Vice President of Sales and he says:
We see easicopy™ as a natural extension to our value engineering programs as we take products from initial ramp through to very high volumes.

So you know the ACtM chips will be made by a serious business who can ramp up volume to meet demand even from a major global operator - good, but how fast are they are getting these chips to market?
http://www.easic.com/high-speed-transceivers-low-cost-power-fpga-nre-asic-45nm-easic-nextreme-2/easic-nextreme-2-fast-turnaround-asics-manufacturing/
You can see eASIC are world leaders and have a trade marked fast turnaround design process that  sees the likes of Seagate and Microsoft use them. And the ACtM 28nm chips are latest tech.

Now the chips will likely be made by Global Foundries or Fujitsu http://www.easic.com/migration-to-cell-based-asic/easic-ecosystem/ - pretty reliable outfits there.

And finally will these chips be fast and run on low power?
http://www.easic.com/high-speed-transceivers-low-cost-power-fpga-nre-asic-45nm-easic-nextreme-2/easic-nextreme-2-low-power-consumption/

Now I haven't researched the pre-order market but can you get this much detail on any other company? Do you know who is designing and making their chips? Will their manufacturers deliver on time when promised? One thing you can say about ACtM - they will NOT be let down or delayed by their chip or by it's manufacturers (99.9% guaranteed). That is a huge advantage over the competition and at the end of the day could be the difference between you getting your miner on time or waiting so long by the time you get it you will only be breaking even. Do the research.

cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 05:56:57 PM

Holy shit, how many suckpoppets are there in this forum?

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 06:14:43 PM

Delivery is when? 3 months from now?

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
monsters4r

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 06:14:50 PM

No CC ? No Paypal ?

The products seems to be profitable but the risks is too high.

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
VolanicEruptor (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 06:21:25 PM

Delivery is when? 3 months from now?

The first units will arrive in November.  It's a short queue so there will not be BFL-style wait times.  Production and delivery will be the fastest out of any competitors with the same schedule.  I promise you that.

minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 07:25:15 PM

Holy shit, how many suckpoppets are there in this forum?

I'm not a sockpuppet. I'm an ACtM investor and it's good for the company and ergo for me if more hardware is pre-ordered right now because then the company will become a bigger btc mining concern over a shorter period. It's all very simple, and if you understand business you understand I'm not a sockpuppet but an interested party offering potential buyers some clear links they can spend the time looking at.

Good luck with your investments.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: