Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 04:38:29 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Gems  (Read 4078 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

I think what you need to be looking for is good projects that is really undervalued, it doesn't matter what the price of the coin is, you need to be looking at the projects with real substance not just pump and dump, most people here would recommend projects thay have stake in so research very well before buying any tokens
bojokusugih

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

Hidden gems? Where is the hidden gem, I want to find it, what is a hidden gem, what is bitcoin or ethereum or other coin?
thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:09:52 PM

Dcorp is a remarkable hidden gem with tons of potential growth.

Strong team with a working product, low market cap

Im expecting 10x this year.
Corporate Action Platform

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

BitShares, Nano, Cardano & EOS so much potential.
masonrycrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:30:57 PM

OCC

the Original Crypto Coin

OCC the Original Crypto Coin is the First coin to give away all of their tokens and it only costs $0.0058 or 1 Gwei to receive 200,000 tokens

https://originalcryptocoin.com/airdrop/

Transfer speeds faster than Bitcoin, Tron, and Litecoin. 
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

Definately Spectrecpoin (XSPEC) best privacy coin out there. Privacy coins will be the next standard in 2018 and up
Melnychuk3

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:02:20 AM

A coin i think has a lot of potential is Ellaism, No pre mine, No Dev fees, No ICO its a pure coin with a growing community. Seems like not many people know about it at the moment. Don't take my word for it though ellaism.org is a good place to start if you are interested.
p.a.n.

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:07:50 AM

i'd second xspec, but also dgpt.

their idea is great, the team seems to be efficient knowledgeable, they have a low marketcap and small circulating supply.
also, there should be 2 upcoming exhange-listing in april.

so what's not to like?
Queen_Amber

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:16:55 AM

I just discovered a new coin called TELCOIN ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/telcoin/#charts )  https://www.telco.in/
this coin was just released to the market about 1 month ago, and it is a absolute goldmine!
Telcoin has a insane growth potential if they manage their ambitious plans!
They have a strong, experienced team in project & It's a serious project with lots of known people involved. I think its a good investment I will not be surprise if it will reach $1 anytime soon. We've seen coins with much bigger supply reach $1 or near that price (XRP, ADA, TRX) so nothing is impossible. Nobody really knows about this coin. Once the word gets out and it gets on a few more big exchanges i know it will MOON!
when it does actually reach .10 cents,I will have already 20x my $800 investment, and I will be RICH Smiley
I'm holding 175,500K coins that i brought for .0004 cents each! That's under a penny.. and YOU can also buy it at this price RIGHT NOW.. before its too late!

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

darkrise

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 02:30:09 AM

In most of these coins there is a sudden pump of money into them and according to their coin supply the price fly up fast or not.

One of these coins that I can easily see a 1000x pump or more would be Trident. their coin supply is only 3 million ! can you imagine that?

Now if they succeed in their project or any heavy investors went into the project, the price can easily skyrocket like no other coin !!

Please post your opinions on this

Open for Rent
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:01:33 AM

There are over 1000 different alt coins it's going to be hard as hell to find the next Raiblock. But in my opinion Syscoin can be the next top 10 coin ( this is not a financial advice), Syscoin has a real working product it's called the blockmarket where you can sell or buy stuff online, it's like an Ebay but decentralized and they will have master node soon probably at the end of this month. So keep your eyes on this coin.

OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:49:43 AM

A lot of hidden gems under ICO price right now. BMC, Algory, AVT. All three of these WILL shoot up above ICO price again upon platform launch.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

I'm impatiently waiting for wanchain to be listed on some exchange. Here is the real hidden gem which you literally can't find to buy anywhere  Grin But no kidding, WAN is going to be the big deal this year. Huge technology, strong team and already existing partnerships with such a big players as Icon and Aion. Keep an eye on it, you'll not regret.

grittymcgritface (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

I just discovered a new coin called TELCOIN ( https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/telcoin/#charts )  https://www.telco.in/
this coin was just released to the market about 1 month ago, and it is a absolute goldmine!
Telcoin has a insane growth potential if they manage their ambitious plans!
They have a strong, experienced team in project & It's a serious project with lots of known people involved. I think its a good investment I will not be surprise if it will reach $1 anytime soon. We've seen coins with much bigger supply reach $1 or near that price (XRP, ADA, TRX) so nothing is impossible. Nobody really knows about this coin. Once the word gets out and it gets on a few more big exchanges i know it will MOON!
when it does actually reach .10 cents,I will have already 20x my $800 investment, and I will be RICH Smiley
I'm holding 175,500K coins that i brought for .0004 cents each! That's under a penny.. and YOU can also buy it at this price RIGHT NOW.. before its too late!

Telcoin isnt that hidden Ive spent many months holding them and plan to reinvest in the future however it will be ineteresting to see if they can get going because ripple is doing what they plan to do...
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

Ccore is my choice at the moment. Very low supply and marketcap
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

I feel like elastos is going to be big in like 2 years. Their idea of blockchain OS combined with the team and backers like bitmain, neo seems like a safe long term.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

Ardor is the Best to date Tech with Worst marketing.
I am not exaggerating. Please check the project. 4 years of background, great team, but crashing coin. I have thousands of Ardor and I lost around %50 of my BTC because of that. But that doesnt matter, I am more worried about ardor than my BTC. All silly coins with perfect fake marketing is being promoting and this one is just not even cared about.
So sad just so sad.
However I believe they will consider working on this problem, if they do, I cannot even imagine the value and moon situation we will find ourselves in.
Please check it out.
grittymcgritface (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

Ardor is the Best to date Tech with Worst marketing.
I am not exaggerating. Please check the project. 4 years of background, great team, but crashing coin. I have thousands of Ardor and I lost around %50 of my BTC because of that. But that doesnt matter, I am more worried about ardor than my BTC. All silly coins with perfect fake marketing is being promoting and this one is just not even cared about.
So sad just so sad.
However I believe they will consider working on this problem, if they do, I cannot even imagine the value and moon situation we will find ourselves in.
Please check it out.

What is so special about ardur it just looks like another blockchain?
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

I do believe in XSPEC ,PRL , COSS , AND ELIX projects , expecting  at least 20x profits in long terms.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

I have been reading through various threads from around a month ago about coins that were worthless that have jumped hugely such as xtrabytes and raiblocks. I'm curious to see if anyone has a token or coin that they think is a hidden gem and will take off this year?

I don't know if this one will fit your needs but I suggest do your own search for this coin Dragonchain and you can purchase it on Kucoin. Please search deeply before investing on it and I will not shoulder any loss on your money. Buy at your own risk but DRGN is very promising.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: