Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Gems  (Read 4069 times)
BiteByte

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

+Merit NOW or I kung fu you

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

RavenCoin

Have a look at this one that Bruce Fenton is involved.
You can only mine or find someone to buy it from right now.

Watch the meetup the other day first:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/229759246

Bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752467.0

They wanted it to grow organically and start with no value but word of mouth is seeing it grow faster then they wanted/expected.

People involved:
Bruce Fenton
Tron Black: Developer
Joel Weight: Developer
Kai: Community Manager

Did any of you take a look at this one?
This is now moving to it's first exchange, a decentralised Exchange.

Ravencoin (RVN) Decentralised: RHE9Pys8aQ47G28PYhC2umaT7ouNvtpXkU
Hanacoin (HANA) Centralised: HJzbjF8YUcETVB6K23o84aRY7wBirzJNrr
Both can work
The213e

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

Look at Zilla (ZLA) or GET Protocol (GET).

Zilla (ZLA)
low supply and a huge growth potential. Soon the Ios and Andriod app will be available for the masses. Besides airdrops you also get GD tokens with all kinds of extras.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zilla/

GET Protocol (GET)
Also relatively cheap, low supply and still chance to grow. They already have a working product. This is already being used this evening. Further more will be added this year that will use Get.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/get-protocol/
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

I wonder why no one has mentioned Speedcash here?  Huh  It has a really low supply.  It also has a remarkebaly low marketcap at the moment.  Prices have gone from 30 cents to 90 in a week and with a supply of merely 476k coins, that prices is going to go up.  It's no thirteen in a dozen ico with fake linkedin accounts, fake promises and no working product.  They HAVE a product, a superfast network, growing community and the coins are tradeable on different exchanges but no big ones yet.  That is THE ideal situation for investing.  Grin
CnB

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:07:43 AM

SCS
HPB

Both flying under the radar
CnB

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:09:08 AM

I wonder why no one has mentioned Speedcash here?  Huh  It has a really low supply.  It also has a remarkebaly low marketcap at the moment.  Prices have gone from 30 cents to 90 in a week and with a supply of merely 476k coins, that prices is going to go up.  It's no thirteen in a dozen ico with fake linkedin accounts, fake promises and no working product.  They HAVE a product, a superfast network, growing community and the coins are tradeable on different exchanges but no big ones yet.  That is THE ideal situation for investing.  Grin

Only problem i have with SCS is purchasing it  Grin
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:48:52 AM

Oyster Pearl (PRL)
yalcin38

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:18:12 AM

Elixir is a hidden gem.

we saw 2,44$ (ATH) without Marketing and without a product.
i think, we will see this year a new ATH(5-10$).
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

Elixir is a hidden gem.

elix isnt hidden anymore... also PRL .. maybe this project are gems.. or good for long term!
a hidden project for me is, a project which isnt listed @cmc and MC below 1 million $
maybe EXTN - Extensive Coin is a worth a look!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

Elixir is a hidden gem.

I also plan to buy this coin. While all is not very good, but I think that soon the growth will begin.

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

Devery (EVE): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3256913.0

EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

if there are such coins, I don't think that anyone here knows such coin, even if someone know unlikely they will say
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:43:19 PM

I have a small amount of CrowdWiz on my project, not bad but I think I will keep some more. Project related details;

The WizFund platform is a liberated ecosystem of investors, bringing flexibility and freedom through advanced technology. Every member has the right to vote and take the decision where and how the fund should invest. Token-holders are free to invest in newly-created funds or establish WizFunds of their own. Software wizard will guide you through the process.

The fund, portfolio type, voting mechanism, IFO (Initial Fund Offering) and fund size are among a comprehensive list of various parameters that can be set up.

The WizFund platform is open to different numbers and social groups of investors - starting from families and co-workers, to entire neighbourhoods and cities, or even countries and continents, all whose citizens share the same goal.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

I have been reading through various threads from around a month ago about coins that were worthless that have jumped hugely such as xtrabytes and raiblocks. I'm curious to see if anyone has a token or coin that they think is a hidden gem and will take off this year?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:58:17 PM

LOCI might be a hidden gem, it is under ICO price, but the product is very good, in fact, the product is live at this moment.

It would not be my top notch priority, but it is a good coin after all.

The same for Zilliqa, very good product and the team is working hard to make it a success.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Joshua85

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:02:03 PM

tomocoin and universa
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:35:14 PM

Sad I  think what you need to be looking for is good projects that is really undervalued, it doesn't matter what the price of the coin is, you need to be looking at the projects with real substance not just pump and dump, most people here would recommend projects thay have stake in so research very well before buying any tokens
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:42:40 PM

I have been reading through various threads from around a month ago about coins that were worthless that have jumped hugely such as xtrabytes and raiblocks. I'm curious to see if anyone has a token or coin that they think is a hidden gem and will take off this year?

I have received an airdrop last year and so far it's one of the best airdrop that I have received. I have received Accelerator (ACC) token from an airdrop and forgot about it for 2 months when I received it. I was shocked that I already had almost $1,000 on my folio. What shook me more is that it's a POS token where holders can stake it daily. It's a good project because there's a working product already and it has an active developer. It already reached an ATH of $27 each and I am planning to buy back since it dipped a lot because of the bear market.
incaphoenix

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:46:55 AM

When it comes to commerce you want fast, accuracy and security against hackers. Marinecoin is building a community of over twenty thousand people . It it very secure. Marinecoin is one of the most promising projects. The ICO only requires you to do proof of promotion to be part of the awesome mtc ccommunity. There’s no ICO, zero fees,  no pre-sale, but will send to everyone! It’s proof of promotion. And uses artificial intelligence.You can refer to them and join ico at marineco.in. It's dev-less and time tested, supports IoT. Join proof of promotion.
ctrae

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

Hi Guys
Checks Loom Network (loomx.io). It's a platform for building and scaling large scale dapps on Etherreum. Their initial blockchain based game Cryptozombies coming on April 20th and many games are in pipeline. Also partnerships with many game devs are in the works. They have built a Blockchain based  QA website called delegatecall.com using their SDK. Many working products and a great solution to scale Ethereum.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

Have a look at the multiversum project. It improves on a number of techs that are deficient in current coins, and puts them in one interoperable chain.
Among other features, the coin provides additional security features such as data access via biometric features e.g. fingerprint and eye retina scan.
It also ensures that your data is safe via data sharding through the use of backup nodes in different continents in case of a disaster that takes out most of the chain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: