Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Gems  (Read 4069 times)
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

There are a lot of undervalued coins presently. You can checkout on idex to grab some good projects at cheap prices. My favorites includes Matrix AI network (MAN) and BAX. Both are on idex and are pretty much cheap. One thing you must keep in mind is these coins may not pop up in one or two days. If you have patience only invest in them.
Zeallly

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:54:50 PM

Obviously Masari, have 500% increase in the last 30 days and still cheap.
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

Check out Beaxy, it's a new ICO and the token sale will begin in june. The team is going to build a crypto exchange with the best feature and customer services, this could be the next Binance.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
1000 years

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

if I have not been able to call a cheap coin as hidden a gems because I have never experienced it. My experience for a worthless coin is just useless and a waste.

flat1983

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

Honestly, I have never heard of these two tokens. Where did you get them, please? Smiley
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:35:06 PM

I really like the Odyssey. I think this is a very promising project that has just begun to grow.

oiu967436

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

IMO mana, pkt, elix are still pretty unknown and have a chance to become real treasure
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

I have been reading through various threads from around a month ago about coins that were worthless that have jumped hugely such as xtrabytes and raiblocks. I'm curious to see if anyone has a token or coin that they think is a hidden gem and will take off this year?
In fact I never thought if it could happen to shit coins, I never know what token will soar. But with you being a bounty hunters, maybe it will make you excited about hunting bounty and airdrop. Good luck

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
cryptohodr

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

I would say DigiPulse at the moment.  Some FUD has driven the price down but the project is still alive and well and the idea is solid.  They are going after the digital asset inheritance problem with an elegant p2p, anonymous, and decentralized solution.  None of which their competitors can boast (Safe Haven & MyWish).  Their beta is open and you're free to give it a test ride and go through the entire process of setting up your vault and what your inheritor will go through to retrieve your assets all without lawyers or third parties.  Platform launch is expected in July with May/June being months to watch and possibly grab some DGPT while its dirt cheap.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

I have always believed on Elixir since the beggining, i am holding since last november when it was less than $0,50. It went to $2,30 very fast, i am happy because i sold a part of my budget in that bullrun.
xtomeek

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:40:46 PM

ZOI / NIX
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:41:31 AM

Dash nem btcp

It’s gold for nerds
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:58:05 PM

I have always believed on Elixir since the beggining, i am holding since last november when it was less than $0,50. It went to $2,30 very fast, i am happy because i sold a part of my budget in that bullrun.

yes true, looking forward to the next months, i hope elix will do it as good as in 2017 and we will see another ath and some nice progress!

hidden gems... dont know there are much gems, but hidden, i dont know...
maybe block array and rupaya Smiley

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
yalcin38

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

Iam hoping and believing in Elixir too.

Elixir is definitly a hidden gem!
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:06:44 PM

$ZEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9YDcUkv-6Q
CryptoPlay

Activity: 202
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:16:12 PM
Merited by usmanov123 (1)

https://github.com/loki-project/loki/releases
https://loki.network/

You can check the github... blockchain started friday so it has 72h of life. Huge start!

About those exchanges, its new yes. Ive traded in both and withdraw several times in BTC and LOKI. So far so good...
https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-LOKI
https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=BTC_LOKI

cheap right now.

LOKI explained in 2min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p76wejrsAT0&feature=youtu.be

Big presentation 30min...
https://youtu.be/rZgok6wXMHE

https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-2065.png
Etienne_Philippe

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:22:55 AM

Take a look at Digipulse! Current prices are beyond a steal as the token was at one point worth $15. I see $100+ no problem within the next 6 months as we enter the next bull market. Why?

1)  Team is highly competent, intelligent and dedicated and have a history of successfully hitting all their milestones and delivering against their broader business objectives.

2) Unique Value proposition - This token solves a real life problem that no one else is even close to solving. As adoption increases over the next 2 years we will see more dollars and fiat flow from traditional assets to digital assets. A conservative projection should put market adoption at around 10% by 2020. As this happens there will need to be a project that can safely facilitate the transfer of assets down between generations. I only see this increasing the more value sits in digital assets over time.

3) First to market - they are first to market and light years ahead of competition. There are many articles which clearly identify and high light the superiority of DGPT over competitors. See here - https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptohodr/digipulse-vs-safe-haven-which-digital-inheritance-platform-is-right-for-you

4) Low Supply - Supply is extremely low and based on supply and demand alone as we see adoption increase we will see 10-20x returns during the next bull run

5) Proven track record of success - Successful beta launch, coin burn and many more milestones achieved. With platform release right around the corner this summer they are way ahead of most projects. beta is extremely slick also as FYI.

These prices are really good, dont sleep on this one!
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:52:52 AM

I think privacy coins have a good future and there are some really good privacy coins (ZCoin, ZEN, ZOIN, etc) which can explode in coming months.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
PatM14

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

Take a look at Digipulse! Current prices are beyond a steal as the token was at one point worth $15. I see $100+ no problem within the next 6 months as we enter the next bull market. Why?

1)  Team is highly competent, intelligent and dedicated and have a history of successfully hitting all their milestones and delivering against their broader business objectives.

2) Unique Value proposition - This token solves a real life problem that no one else is even close to solving. As adoption increases over the next 2 years we will see more dollars and fiat flow from traditional assets to digital assets. A conservative projection should put market adoption at around 10% by 2020. As this happens there will need to be a project that can safely facilitate the transfer of assets down between generations. I only see this increasing the more value sits in digital assets over time.

3) First to market - they are first to market and light years ahead of competition. There are many articles which clearly identify and high light the superiority of DGPT over competitors. See here - https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptohodr/digipulse-vs-safe-haven-which-digital-inheritance-platform-is-right-for-you

4) Low Supply - Supply is extremely low and based on supply and demand alone as we see adoption increase we will see 10-20x returns during the next bull run

5) Proven track record of success - Successful beta launch, coin burn and many more milestones achieved. With platform release right around the corner this summer they are way ahead of most projects. beta is extremely slick also as FYI.

These prices are really good, dont sleep on this one!

this really is a hidden gem. i cant wait for july!!  Grin Grin
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

Iam hoping and believing in Elixir too.

Elixir is definitly a hidden gem!

I think that here you are right - it is the coin that might grow very fast and very soon. Another hidden gem is Lunyr. I see, today there are several altcoins that are not known to most of the people but which are good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: