Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wise investors always find their own ways  (Read 162 times)
NileCoin ICO (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

NileCoin ICO

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

🔻 When the cryptocurrency market is experiencing great fluctuation, what will you do?
🔻 Go on with your investment or sell it off?

Facing such situation, not everyone can make a proper decision to turn this to their advantage.
The controversial emergence of Bitcoin has brought with it many disagreements about its future and other cryptocurrency. Despite its recent issues, Bitcoin has gained considerable success since 2009 and has paved the way for altcoins like Litecoin, Ripple and MintChip… A cryptocurrency that aims at entering the mainstream financial system will be required to meet various criteria.

✳ Though it may sound like a far future, there’s little doubt that the upcoming success or failure of Bitcoin will make great changes to the faith of other cryptocurrencies.

#NilecoinTeam
#NIL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Longfellow27

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:20:07 PM

When investing in businesses there are a lot if danger. Everything being so unpredictable. You might lose or win  the situation. Without risking you will never gain. So what to do in case of fluctuation? Well I guess you have to study the current evenrmts and make a research so that you can make a good guess of what might happen in the market exchanges. Just don't jump into conclusion and then do panic selling of bitcoins.It will not help. Given that fluctuations maybe just temporary based on your research then just hold on a bit. Sell when you are certain that you could gain. But as I have said be ready because business is a gamble and there are only two sides of a coin.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

That's so true, a wise investor always finds his way and is different from the others. it is the right of each investor. Because they must always find a way to gain more profit

Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

In order not to risk, I would recommend distributing funds among several crypto-currencies: even if only one "shoots", the income will be much greater than using traditional investment tools.
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

🔻 When the cryptocurrency market is experiencing great fluctuation, what will you do?

Facing such situation, not everyone can make a proper decision to turn this to their advantage.
The controversial emergence of Bitcoin has brought with it many disagreements about its future and other cryptocurrency. Despite its recent issues, Bitcoin has gained considerable success since 2009 and has paved the way for altcoins like Litecoin, Ripple and MintChip… A cryptocurrency that aims at entering the mainstream financial system will be required to meet various criteria.

✳ Though it may sound like a far future, there’s little doubt that the upcoming success or failure of Bitcoin will make great changes to the faith of other cryptocurrencies.

#NilecoinTeam
#NIL

I consider myself as a patient investor because I never abandon my assets in time of fluctuation and never again in the future fluctuations.
Keeping my Crypto Assets still on my wallet will offer me high opportunities because I know that everything will be ok in the next few day. I just want to enjoy myself on other job while waiting for the Crypto Market pump back. That way we could earn more and get more.

Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

Investment in BTC/Altcoin continues to increase, We can see Altcoin increasingly in demand. This is evidenced from the increase in the number of market cap Altcoin in the last five years. Having bitcoin means owning a share or capital on a project. Therefore, anyone who has bitcoin is actually the investors who are investing their capital to achieve greater profits in the future.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

#NilecoinTeam
#NIL

If you are a newbie with weak hearted then cryptocurrencies investment are very fearful. Nobody can predict the exact top and bottom so what you need to do is take profits on the way up and never panic sell when you see a dip. HODL but take profits because only HODLing won't work.

Blah blah
faupou

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:05:47 PM

For investors, investment is their own skill, at least can read the financial statements. Healthy investment is not instant, ponzi scheme along with its derivatives in the form of MLM Money Game, not Investment category but is a scam scheme. The basic principle of investment is to wait for an opportunity, then act.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

Of course, you are absolutely right, because investors spend a lot of time trying to find a really worthy project that will be worthy of all their investments, but of course this takes a very long time.
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:26:33 PM

I still go on and hold onto my investment even when the value gets fluctuated. Risk factor is inevitable in investment. 

A good investors before entering a project already knew about it very much. I trust fully the ability of a great investors.  Being wise or wisdom means learning from the mistakes of others. When you learn how to fix mistakes from the very beginning, you can avoid making mistakes in the future and call yourself  someone wise. . In business I've picked up what I learned and apply to investment. I believe the ICO with sufficient qualification is a strong ICO.
Is the project timely or in demand? Should be necessary and in the majority of voices.

I quoted one of Benjamin Graham's sayings.
"If you are shopping for common stocks,
choose them the way you would buy groceries,
 not the way you would buy perfume."
 ... Benjamin Graham

Wise investment is also spreading your capital to various coins that are promising and have evidence in a long run.
Do we need them in our everyday life?  Impulsive investing is prohibited. You know what you're into.
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

Personally, I am always have cold head iwhen market is falling and i buy. I have been trading since 2013 and so far this strategy has brought me only profit)
kamar00

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

That's right, true investors know when to sell and buy without hesitation, about the risks they already understand and certainly a lot of experience about the failure to invest.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:02:28 PM

That's right, true investors know when to sell and buy without hesitation, about the risks they already understand and certainly a lot of experience about the failure to invest.
yes the name of the investor must be smart and clever because they turn the capital to seek profits and will be reinvested, and the investment is not random. there must be a tactic to make a profit.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

Of course, you are absolutely right, because investors spend a lot of time trying to find a really worthy project that will be worthy of all their investments, but of course this takes a very long time.

Not if you read, read, and read more all day long. Those are the kind of people that get ahead on the work they do, and the people who lag behind are the lazy people. Don't get me wrong smart investors can make bad plays too, but they are less prone once they dedicate the time to the cause.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

I don't like to be unable to buy crypto during a drawdown so I always keep around 20-30% of my funds in USD. I use strategy for a long time and it brings a pretty good profit and reduces risks.

Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:29:51 PM

My balls are still not enough strong so I am not selling to buy later but just waiting for the end of correction.
Jake_Shannen

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:30:57 PM

#NilecoinTeam
#NIL

I've gotten a bit  of the trend now and understood the opportunity may it be depression or hike. Depression means that opportunities are open to buy new coins, while hike is an indication of circumstances when you can sell and profit.

█▐  REVIZOR 》 CLEARS THE FAILED ICO AND COINS  ▬
▬ █|  pre-ICO: Jan, 27 - ICO: Mar, 3  |█ ▬ (https://revizor-coin.io/)
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

You say something everybody knows already LoL
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:42:06 PM

Of a truth, the decision made in a time of deep and rise, will either make or mar one's experience in crypto. A good investor i think will make the right decision of buy or hold if not going to buy in a time of deep.
Most times i hold most of my coins and token and i sell when the time is ripe.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:55:14 PM

Thats true,bitcoin's movements will dictate on how these ALTS will do,if bitcoin will fail most of these altcoins will surely follow its path and few other cryptocurrencies will make it so survive,which would be the altcoins which has a good working product/services to offer.Either bitcoin will achieve success or fail,these investors will always find their way to have a successful investment with the cryptocurrencies.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: