Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: For how long will bitcoin exist  (Read 3458 times)
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.

Bitcoin is not permament of course. Every generation there is always a great change in technology.  But,  as of now,  i will grab the chance while bitcoin and altcoin exist.

2Godbdglory

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:47:27 PM

Bitcoin  is gradually becoming part and parcel of some people because for  the  past 10  they ve been living on bitcoin  and their entire family.  I think bitcoin has a genuine future because of people that are involved
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:56:07 PM

For as long as internet connection exist I think bitcoin would last. For the past ten years it proved its worth to the people and of course the economy of each country. It would last because the demand from the people who is using it is increasing. It is considerable that the market is unstable due to its features but I am positive that it would be exist in this world for a longer period of time.

maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:30:08 PM

bitcoin has not completed his mission and the fact that he now a years and continues to grow, says that the most important crypto currency will last for a long time in the market also do not forget that there is a possibility that bitcoin will become digital gold, and then all traders crypto currency will laugh in the face of those who did not believe in bitcoin and crypto currency in general....
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

Bitcoin will exist as long as we need this technology. But the real heyday it had not yet arrived. Therefore, the cryptocurrency will be with us for many years, I am sure.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

Now people are becoming more familiar with bitcoin technology and understand that it is very convenient. Therefore, the cryptocurrency has a long, promising future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:01:01 PM

As we know bitcoin are designed as form of payment, and all other crypto currencies that emerge in these days, these are the beggining of a revolutionary of how all the information transacts and verified across the world.. If then so, i think it will take a long journey.
alvi shayne

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:04:56 PM

I agree that bitcoin will be permanently exist. But the big question is what will the value of bitcoin when time goes by. It will be bigger or lower? It depens on the demand of the users.
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:19:56 PM

Bitcoin will survive long if the number of investor are not going gone and when the time comes that bitcoin will become the basic money for all transaction then its not going to perish because it will be use for the future, but for the meantime that not all people is unto bitcoin then we can't say that it is going to be a global money to all.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

I think Bitcoin will exist only last for 50 years...
because there will be more concepts or innovations that beat Bitcoin in the future,
the world is always updated.
I think you are at wrong as you can see none of the coin has the ability to beat bitcoin. Bitcoin was the first coin and it is at the top always like you can see from the beginning. Bitcoin is used widely than any other coin people love to use bitcoin and they know that the market of bitcoin is perfect and they can buy anything with bitcoin so they are happily and conveniently adopting bitcoin for their needs.
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:49:32 AM

People will have to get out of the cloud of their heads in the digital coin - namelessness, limitations of quote ... that's all great ... theories.
In fact, in the real world, those great segments are the same if there is no more potential harm.
The sooner people will realize that the better. If you bet on Bitcoin, you are playing with the fire I can not be clear enough about that Bitcoin has a much better truth news around us that is more expensive and stepping for me.
Real opportunities, real gain-made possible.
mikomiki

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:16:45 AM

Thats a special questions. I have opinions like this :
Bitcoin just stopped, first, when the electricity in the world died. If the power is off, the internet automatically turns off
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

For how long will bitcoin exist,I know maybe when no one is using it he will be lost and Bitcoin was the first coin and it is at the top always like you can see from the beginning. The supplementary income that we have and nd with the competition of altcoins this technology has increased his life span.
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:35:17 AM

it's true bitcoin can not last forever but we can not predict until when bitcoin survive ..?
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:36:56 AM

it's true bitcoin can not last forever but we can not predict until when bitcoin survive ..?
can not. this can not be predicted. when it will end or until when bitcoin will exist. we can only follow the path in order to benefit from bitcoin as well
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:50:12 AM

i have been thinking bitcoin cannot last forever..............i need you guys opinion if what im thinking is right.
if no country receives bitcoin, then that bitcoin will end. and it is very difficult to see at this time many countries are beginning to consider bitcoin existence in their country and now many countries are beginning to realize that bitcoin is an inevitable technological progress.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:50:05 AM

because there will be more concepts or innovations that beat Bitcoin in the future,
I think you are at wrong as you can see none of the coin has the ability to beat bitcoin. Bitcoin was the first coin and it is at the top always like you can see from the beginning. Bitcoin is used widely than any other coin people love to use bitcoin and they know that the market of bitcoin is perfect and they can buy anything with bitcoin so they are happily and conveniently adopting bitcoin for their needs.

I agree with you, no one can tell when will the bitcoin will come to an end. Especially now that every countries is accepting the bitcoin even now at the Philippines.

Bitcoin is really something that can really help you a lot on what you need. People who are into bitcoin really enjoying it so how come that the bitcoin will last for just 50 years. If I ask you if you want bitcoin to end would you say yes? Or you'll answer me no? If you will choose no, meaning other people involve in bitcoin will also say no. So if no one will choose to  stop this how will it stop?.

As long as people love bitcoin it will never stop.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RedooX

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:05:28 AM

Nobody knows how long bitcoin will exist but as long as you trust this, and continue using bitcoin as the source of your income then it will last a long period of time. Also, we all know that working with bitcoin really internet access or internet connection, so as far as we know, technology is becoming more and more popular, So it can continue to exist and develop for years to come.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

As long as there is an internet and people keep using it. It is impossible for BTC to end. It will continuously grow and its community will be vast.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

The answer depends on this year, we all know that this year is a difficult year because of the number of black bitcoin campaigns, even you are paid handsomely to make a writing or video about bitcoin badness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: