Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INSTACASH [ICH] | Zerocoin Protocol | PoS 3.0 | Masternode  (Read 7697 times)
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

this coin look good for long term,
and i hope the developer will always active in development

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zephuros

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

you guys could sell a couple masternodes worth of coins on cryptobridge right now there is a shortage of coins up there right now
eur

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

you guys could sell a couple masternodes worth of coins on cryptobridge right now there is a shortage of coins up there right now

coins do not fall on the balance, they immediately fly to someone on the masternodes, I sent 1,000 coins, I was not credited to the balance ((( https://altmix.org/coins/60-InstaCash/explorer/address/Af4sveYmR2qWG2Lfz9cGgxgugc3QQY98xh
alamin99 (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

1) can't understand the IMMATURE status of zICH.
needs 1 more mint of the same denomination — does it meen that I can convert ICH to zICH and after that I can send it back to my ICH balance. that bloody automint affected me((( but will new convertion be mature to send it back or "one in = one out"?

2) my balance is "available" but staking is FALSE. how long it takes to go TRUE after transfer to the new wallet?
1) Wait for the hardfork.
2) Restart your wallet. It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.
Bloomhash

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:24:56 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 10:59:17 AM by Bloomhash

1) when it's gonna happen? should I prepare for that somehow?

2) staking status goes on and off unpredictly. it can be turned off the whole day through, and I'm restarting wallet with no success. Both OS X and Win versions.
Sometimes my balance goes immature, and I don't understand why (sometimes 100% goes immature, sometimes partially). internet connection is 100% stable.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

1) when it's gonna happen? should I prepare for that somehow?

2) staking status goes on and off unpredictly. it can be turned off the whole day through, and I'm restarting wallet with no success. Both OS X and Win versions.
Sometimes my balance goes immature, and I don't understand why (sometimes 100% goes immature, sometimes partially). internet connection is 100% stable.
1) We'll announce.
2) It's normal. This is how POS works.
Bloomhash

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

You're teeling me that status "staking is not active" is normal for POS??? Haha...
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

You're teeling me that status "staking is not active" is normal for POS??? Haha...
As a first step, please verify that you meet all staking conditions. A common reason for staking being inactive is immature coins. Waiting for your coins to mature takes 100 blocks (30 minutes). During this time your GUI wallet may show that part of your balance as immature.

If your wallet meets all of these conditions and staking is not active, try the getstakingstatus command: 
    For a GUI wallet, open Tools > Debug Console.  Then input the command getstakingstatus
    For a CLI wallet, enter instacash-cli getstakingstatus
You should see an output similar to the one below that shows your compliance with several staking conditions.  If any of these are false, it should narrow down the issue.

Code:
    "validtime" : true,
    "haveconnections" : true,
    "walletunlocked" : true,
    "mintablecoins" : true,
    "enoughcoins" : true,
    "mnsync" : true,
    "staking status" : true

If the steps above are unsuccessful, try the following:
    Gracefully shutdown your ICH wallet
    Wait 30 seconds and then restart the wallet
    Wait 5 minutes and then unlock your wallet for staking
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:18:45 PM

There'll be a hardfork possibly. The following things might be done in hardfork:
Code:
Fixing the zerocoin issues
Changing blocktime to 10 seconds
Block xxxxxx - Inf: 1 ICH [MN - 50%] [STAKE - 50%]
Block xxxxxx = snapshot block number.
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

when instacash will be listed on anothor exchange besides cryptobridge and coinsmarkets (have a lot of issue )?
as soon as possible will be better for instacash dev
thank you
lennox_dan

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

when instacash will be listed on anothor exchange besides cryptobridge and coinsmarkets (have a lot of issue )?
thank you
Why do you think it'll be better?
Bloomhash

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:41:22 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 11:33:53 AM by Bloomhash

As a first step, please verify that you meet all staking conditions. A common reason for staking being inactive is immature coins. Waiting for your coins to mature takes 100 blocks (30 minutes). During this time your GUI wallet may show that part of your balance as immature.

Thank you for your answer. Please comment the following.
1. When it comes minted transaction, a half of my balance goes immature. correct behave? Staking is true.
2. If there comes another mint (before first was confirmed 101 times), all the balance goes immature and staking goes off. correct?
3. When all immature mints become confirmed the staking goes on. correct? BUT! on some of my mac os it really goes on (os x 10.13.3), but not at another one (os x 10.12.6) — until restart the ICH wallet. that's a bug!
4. Sometimes staking goes off on my os x 10.13.3 (more stable) with only one unconfirmed mint. mintablecoins=false — could you explain this criteria, please?

I have about 6000 ICH coins on balance, 600 or 610 zICH (two of mentioned os x shows different zICH balance). that's also a bug!
Mylastdance

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:45:53 AM

thank you
There were plans to be listed on coinexchange.io
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

Thank you for your answer. Please comment the following.
1. When it comes minted transaction, a half of my balance goes immature. correct behave? Staking is true.
2. If there comes another mint (before first was confirmed 101 times), all the balance goes immature and staking goes off. correct?
3. When all immature mints become confirmed the staking goes on. correct? BUT! on some of my mac os it really goes on (os x 10.13.3), but not at another one (os x 10.12.6) — until restart the ICH wallet. that's a bug!
4. Sometimes staking goes off on my os x 10.13.3 (more stable) with only one unconfirmed mint. mintablecoins=false — could you explain this criteria, please?

I have about 6000 ICH coins on balance, 600 or 610 zICH (two of mentioned os x shows different zICH balance). that's also a bug!
1. True
2. True
3. Checking
4. Checking
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:57:10 AM

Block Explorer : https://ich.blockxplorer.info/
Masternode : https://ich.blockxplorer.info/masternodes
Roi : https://ich.blockxplorer.info/roi
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

InstaCash Whitepaper v1.0 has been published!
https://www.instacash.cc/instacash_whitepaper.pdf
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:39:46 PM

thank you
There were plans to be listed on coinexchange.io

nice if this coin will be listed on coinexchange to increase the trading volume
i believe, more activity in the markets such as buy or sell will make this project better and stay alive
because less trading activity is very bad for any coins  Wink

MrSamUA

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:35:14 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------
PROFESSIONAL MASTERNODE HOSTING
www.crowdnode.ml
-------------------------------------------------------------

- Setup fee: 0%
- Deposit fee: 0%
- Minimal "share" size: 5% of coin's masternode requirement
- "Share" step: 5% of coin's masternode requirement
- Payouts: daily
- Service fee: 5% masternode profit (3% - dedicated node)

::::::::::: DISCORD ::::::::::::

https://discord.gg/Rekkr5K

::::::::::: WWW ::::::::::::

www.crowdnode.ml
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

Discord Invitation Bounty Program has been started. To participate go to our Discord server and check #invitation under BOUNTIES. https://discord.gg/Gme7veX
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:56:43 PM

Discord Invitation Bounty Program has been started. To participate go to our Discord server and check #invitation under BOUNTIES. https://discord.gg/Gme7veX

it will be good if you make a thread on bounties sections
so, everyone will joined this bounty
and i hope there will be another marketing strategy with this project, to spread the word about ICH  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀