Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INSTACASH [ICH] | Zerocoin Protocol | PoS 3.0 | Masternode  (Read 7700 times)
alamin99 (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:10:26 AM

We are trying to list on a newly launched exchange https://www.zironex.io . For getting listed we need votes for consideration. I request our ICH Family members to vote and comment on the below given link. We need 250+ minimum to show them our community strength and power. I hope you all will vote for it. Thank you everyone. https://zironexcoinlist.featureupvote.com/suggestions/6846/ich-instacash
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:39:50 AM

Voted!

Are there any plans for Cryptopia or Novaexchange?
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:31:03 AM

Voted!

Are there any plans for Cryptopia or Novaexchange?
thank you.
yes, we've plans to get listed on Cryptopia and Novaexchange in future.
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added Instacash to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Instacash Pay:
Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4033 -u Adc5wN4YmTN1NkpnNHQmhy2UZBHMZ5p34K -p c=ICH 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4033 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4033 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/ICH

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=2449

Welcome to BlockMasters!

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

DRAFT of Technical Roadmap: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_6rSMQ9iWokdEsyIOCFNkUEgkAcgcAwP
arma33

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:54:36 AM

Support
Hi! Unfortunately all BKT, SLN and ICH transactions are temporarily suspended until receiving confirmations from developers upon stabilizing their network. Any questions arising in relation with this matter must be addressed to the developers of corresponding coins.

less than a minute

Let me know when you set up the network..
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:25:40 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 06:40:13 PM by alamin99

Draft of Technical Roadmap v1.1
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

PoW is over! PoS is starting from now!
stfN2128

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:33:37 AM

Dumb question regarding zICH. Do i need zICH for staking or just the ICH in my wallet? I have no idea about this  Huh My current Settings are 10% of ICH going to zICH
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

Dumb question regarding zICH. Do i need zICH for staking or just the ICH in my wallet? I have no idea about this  Huh My current Settings are 10% of ICH going to zICH
actually it's zerocoin bug. devs are investigating on this. and you need ICH in your wallet to get staking rewards. make sure your wallet is unlocked.
and go to Settings > Options and check if zICH Automint enabled or not. If enabled then disable it.
Dotss

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

have discord channel?
stfN2128

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

actually it's zerocoin bug. devs are investigating on this. and you need ICH in your wallet to get staking rewards. make sure your wallet is unlocked.
and go to Settings > Options and check if zICH Automint enabled or not. If enabled then disable it.

Thanks for help, now it`s disabled.

I tried to convert my zICH amount back to ICH, i did it with "Spend Zerocoin", i used no address because there is an info that if i use no address it goes to my address. Now the zICH is gone and i got no ICH. What was my fault o.O Do i have a chance to get it back?
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

have discord channel?
yes: https://discord.gg/Gme7veX

Thanks for help, now it`s disabled.

I tried to convert my zICH amount back to ICH, i did it with "Spend Zerocoin", i used no address because there is an info that if i use no address it goes to my address. Now the zICH is gone and i got no ICH. What was my fault o.O Do i have a chance to get it back?
it's not your fault, atm you can't convert zICH back to ICH. devs are trying to find a way to get back those zICH. If they fail, we'll create superblock and give compensation to all affected users.
jmorignot

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added Instacash to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Welcome to BlockMasters!

LOL - You do realize that this coin is in POS mode only, right? I guess it won't be a very profitable mining LOL.
jmorignot

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

I'm trying to send some zICH to a regular ICH address, and each time I'm getting this error message:
Code:
Failed to find coin set amongst held coins with less than maxNumber of Spends

What does it mean? I just can't do anything those zICH?
unidark21

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:17:45 AM

I unlocked my wallet.
but, staking is not active

How do i active staking?
zephuros

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

This coins masternode was very easy and to set up and pays out like every hour but there is one thing you must do first disable zerocoin minting before sending your coins to the wallet put this          enablezeromint=0            in the instacash.conf or it might mint 1000 of your 10000 coins to zich coins but all in all its working great good job team and thank you can cant wait to see what else you do with this coin Smiley
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:15:51 AM

I'm trying to send some zICH to a regular ICH address, and each time I'm getting this error message:
Code:
Failed to find coin set amongst held coins with less than maxNumber of Spends

What does it mean? I just can't do anything those zICH?
yes, for now.

I unlocked my wallet.
but, staking is not active

How do i active staking?

just keep your wallet open with good internet connection. you don't need to do anything more. If you not works, you may try with restarting the wallet.

This coins masternode was very easy and to set up and pays out like every hour but there is one thing you must do first disable zerocoin minting before sending your coins to the wallet put this          enablezeromint=0            in the instacash.conf or it might mint 1000 of your 10000 coins to zich coins but all in all its working great good job team and thank you can cant wait to see what else you do with this coin Smiley
thank you for your kind words. Smiley
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:31:13 AM

Download Mac OS Wallet: https://github.com/insta-cash/instacash/releases/download/v1.2/instacash-1.2.0-osx64.tar.gz
Bloomhash

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:40:43 PM

1) can't understand the IMMATURE status of zICH.
needs 1 more mint of the same denomination — does it meen that I can convert ICH to zICH and after that I can send it back to my ICH balance. that bloody automint affected me((( but will new convertion be mature to send it back or "one in = one out"?

2) my balance is "available" but staking is FALSE. how long it takes to go TRUE after transfer to the new wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: