Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:19:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a joke?  (Read 485 times)
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:06:09 AM

Yes, of course it's, people / children joking and want to see if they can catch a stupid investors in the net.
However, that is amazing. Often there are different ICO, but the sites they have almost the same. It seems that there is a template on which they make white paper on any topic and website on the same principle. It's not so funny anymore.

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:12:53 AM

I think by now it is obvious that ICO world is just going to continue to grow, but what is this thing??? https://failtoken.tk/

Before you read further, I really request you to go to that website and watch the video that’s present here - https://failtoken.tk/files/failtoken_ad.mp4. It has really made me laugh and even made me think what this thing is all about. I mean is this really serious? I mean what is this exactly?

I am still in shock/confusion and laughing mode after reading their “COLORPAPER” and watching the VIDEO!

It's about the founder making money, ofc.

If you've ever heard of the useless ethereum token that raised quite a lot of money. Yeah, this is just a clone of the idea of that. It's just an ERC20 token that as they say, does absolutely nothing... It's supposed to be a joke but now, it's just sort of overused and it seems like that they are trying to get money above anything else.

Anyways... It's obvious that it's a joke coin.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:21:23 AM

After watching the video I have not really understood what the video is trying to present to the viewers because it's very shallow. I think it's a big joke as the title of this thread suggest. They should do something more deep and meaningful. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:34:23 PM

I do not think it's serious. Perhaps someone just bites the cryptosystem. That is not worth the attention. You do not need to score a head lobster
Win482

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:09:27 PM

plenty of coins on Kucoin and other exchanges, these guys are upfront with their BS
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

Look not serious and just trolling crypto market.
 maybe the purpose of the actual is not the token itself,

it was like they want shows like telling how easy it is to create tokens.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:51:05 PM

I think by now it is obvious that ICO world is just going to continue to grow, but what is this thing??? https://failtoken.tk/

Before you read further, I really request you to go to that website and watch the video that’s present here - https://failtoken.tk/files/failtoken_ad.mp4. It has really made me laugh and even made me think what this thing is all about. I mean is this really serious? I mean what is this exactly?

I am still in shock/confusion and laughing mode after reading their “COLORPAPER” and watching the VIDEO!

Some seek popularity through making things like that, the person/team who came up with such an idea, has lot's of free time and nothing to do, so they come up with idea like that! I find it very funny too, just watching 40 seconds video, it gave me some break time to relax! Thanks for the humor

Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

Your laughter alone is making me laugh so I dont want to laugh further by going to the site. the site url alone sounds funny.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

this is another fail and shit token going to die in few weeks after token generation.
kids are playing there is nothing bad here
Yes, I also think so, because now more and more people who know how to do something on ether platform or maybe on something else are trying to make their ICO just to steal money from people.

If you guys are referring to Failtoken, then they clearly agree that they will NOT give anyone any major benefits. Their token is worth zero, so they are not trying to steal but trying to teach you how it feels to fail. LOL  Grin
What was the different between failtoken and fucktoken? i think that both was the same and there is no benefit for owning both of tokens. This was actually a parody from them.
Only another joke to the crypto users. But that's reflecting what was happening with the majority of shit and fail token.  Grin
This is true and even just basing on its name itself i dont have a numb brain to invest such thing. Silly ideas and non-serious motives would always end up on not being serious on what they are up to which means investing to this one is meaningless and just a pure trash.I dont know why i do see still some people decide to invest even they do know that this projects are shitty as hell.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:56:09 PM

They did say that this is a silly idea and that they do not promise anything. The humor was quite amusing that it would actually put a smile on your face...or a smirk at the least. But I think this is still actually for profit. I mean, why would they go through all the burden of creating a site, and a video, if they won't gain anything from it? They may even have some kind of contract with someone. This would even be more funny once they announced that someone actually invested despite of all the b.s. that was just laid! Now that would really make me laugh!!! :-)

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: