Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's strength is that nobody can crack it yet  (Read 1824 times)
rishad quraishi

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

Bitcoin is a very powerful thing in the international market since it is been introduced. Yet many countries are allowing it to convert into cash but also no country has tried to ban it either. What I want to say is, though it is powerful but if a powerful country with a powerful politicians decides to ban it or something else to reduce it's power, then I don't think it's hard for them to do.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:53:26 PM

Although we all konow that it is computationally impossible to hack, someone can hack, your device have an access to your wallet. Even though cryptocurrencies are not controlled and decentralized , they are not totally apart from the influence of governments. Like internet, goverments are trying to find ways to control them.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

We all know that is the the most strongest coin in the market. As of now nobody  destroy it and  it will never happen unless the internet shutdown anywhere in the world. So dont be afraid to invest.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:02:31 AM

Yes, I agree with your statement because we all know that bitcoin is a digital currency and the only to stop it is the internet. If we think that government starts to ban the internet for the purpose of stopping the users of bitcoin, this is a bad move because not only the users were affected to that scenario but many peoles and company who are using internet and sometimes depending on the internet.

primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:29:12 AM

Yes, I agree with your statement because we all know that bitcoin is a digital currency and the only to stop it is the internet. If we think that government starts to ban the internet for the purpose of stopping the users of bitcoin, this is a bad move because not only the users were affected to that scenario but many peoles and company who are using internet and sometimes depending on the internet.
cryptocurrency and bitcoin will still grow. Cryptocurrency is equipped with an amazing technology and very large benefits. I am sure many people will know cryptocurrency and start joining cryptocurrency. the more people who join, the more transactions will occur. surely cryptocurrency will still exist.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:33:10 AM

for a long time now, this issue of government fighing bitcoin has been on but lets face one thing, the bitcoin idea is a really great one which will be of great benefit to both government and individuals. i dont think government will ban bitcoin, they will only look for a way to regulate things surrounding bitcoin and blockchain.

They just did but not all of them actually. There are a lot of countries that banned Bitcoin for also a lot of reasons and we can't blame them since we have a different points of view to anything and that also includes cryptocurrencies.

Government are still not comfortable on cryptos, even our country that regulated cryptos still warn us from using it to crime activities proves that they are still not that comfortable to it. I know that Bitcoin transactions can be tracked so I think maybe this is just a trap for criminals so they can catch them, we we don't know how government run their minds.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:50:29 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency which currently has great power, with its high price and a good security system makes bitcoin more trusted by many people in the world. The power of bitcoin is so great that the ban on the use of bitcoin by certain countries will not be able to make bitcoin die, until now bitcoin is still a lot of pride to expect a better future, and bitcoin will not die, unless the internet network is no longer available in the world.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:03:10 AM

I also really believe bro. because from the first created bitcoin until now there is still no one who can stem the movement of bitcoin. let alone predict the movement of the bitcoin price chart.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:10:32 AM

And it will remain so for a long time.
No government, no parties can effectively ban it and put their hand on it. They would have to ban internet first. Not likely.
That would be the end of free world we know.
Besides, there is one more thing government can not destroy Crypto because its capitalization is very strong. If the natural market breaks down, many investors will become poor and an economic crisis will occur and no government will want it.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:14:24 AM

And it will remain so for a long time.
No government, no parties can effectively ban it and put their hand on it. They would have to ban internet first. Not likely.
That would be the end of free world we know.
Bitcoin trading is unstoppable. If I have an Internet connection and agree to pay the fee of the network, nothing can stop me from sending Bitcoin to anyone I want. That is, Bitcoin has anti-censorship capabilities.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:30:53 AM

The power of bitcoin lies in the decentralized coin side (no third party intervention) so all bitcoin holders can manage it independently. Bitcoin also offers anonymous transactions, this can provide benefits from bitcoin holders who want to keep their data private.
Virtual currencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and ZenCash are built on "proof-of-work" algorithms that validate and create new blocks for Blockchain. This means that every computer in the blockchain network will act as a "book keeper" to ensure every transaction is transparent. This is a very secure system. To overcome it, you need to control more than half the network in the network or get the computing power to pass half of that node. It's hard to crack it

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:04:49 AM

Well, this is development, this is advancement, this is a system well built. One of the things the banking system can copy from bitcoin is this security well-built wall. This is one thing that encourages the use of bitcoin for payment. It has a really well defined layer(s) of security. I believe though, that hackers and cyber criminals are working day and night to break bitcoin's wall, but it should be made nearly impossible for them so that bitcoin can enjoy its original security kingship.  

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

The impossibility hacking of Bitcoin is, first of all, the impossibility of falsification and falsification, this is the uniqueness of the technology and one of the reasons for attracting attention. But this is also its weak point, since if there is a breakthrough precedent, then bitcoin can completely depreciate.
SashaBooo123

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:43:06 PM

The law's pretty strong. If the state wants, it will close both exchanges and withdrawal of money.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

I agree with you. Once bitcoin becomes vulnerable to attack the whole cryptocurrencies will come crashing and the "did I not tell you" people will finally have the last laugh but I believe it won't happen.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

I think nobody's can stop bitcoin for any reason, because it was already trusted by so many experts that it will give good benefits in terms of financial assistance, when it is succeesfully manipulated. If we have the enough strength and capability to manage it then we might have a great chances of having a great gain from it, with our strong believe on it.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

Unless government develops Quantum Computing Successfully, BTC will remain same. Quantum Computing in such Control Freak Governments will kill people's privacy, I am afraid.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:32:33 AM

probably given up on cracking bitcoin.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

I agree with you. That's the biggest strength that Bitcoin is that he has not yet cracked. And that's why it's not hacked. Because there are many such companies. Which is constantly developing new technologies to keep Bitcoin safe.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

That is why bitcoin is so successful, it's all about its unique secure technology. And if you keep your coins properly, no one can steal them. And as for the influence of the government - here bitcoin also proved to be excellent, because as you have noticed, in order to do away with bitcoin, you will have to destroy the Internet.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: