Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][Pre-ICO] 🚀ITOB-CryptoAnalogue eBay&PayPal.Search,Sell&Buy with ITOB🚀  (Read 1402 times)
AlexK1m

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:47:59 PM

If it is real, and develop to other countries as your roadmap, I think your project will go far!
Thanks , we are strongly believe that our project  ll change cryptoindustry.💪💪

Will this platform be multilingual platform and convenient for anyone?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:04:33 PM

Nowdays, e-commerce is developing quickly. Most people from paper money switch to electronic money. Now it's time to change electronic banks era to individual blockchain system. Day by day appear more and more useful services in this market and it's very good!

totally agree, a huge number of various payment systems have already been created but the market demands more. we are only on the early stage of the development of the Blockchain.

The concept sounds very interesting but I am not sure how they want to legalise this!  It may work is some European countries and U.S.
You can be sure that we have some steps how realise the project in some countries where using cryptocurrency is banned , we describe this steps letter , cause everything is changing very fast.  we believe that cryptocurrency become part of our life via our platform

I invest some on presale and will invest some on ico later too. Lets see where we are going with this project.

Will the holders of ITOB-tokens get dividends from the distributed profit?
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

Nowdays, e-commerce is developing quickly. Most people from paper money switch to electronic money. Now it's time to change electronic banks era to individual blockchain system. Day by day appear more and more useful services in this market and it's very good!

totally agree, a huge number of various payment systems have already been created but the market demands more. we are only on the early stage of the development of the Blockchain.

The concept sounds very interesting but I am not sure how they want to legalise this!  It may work is some European countries and U.S.
You can be sure that we have some steps how realise the project in some countries where using cryptocurrency is banned , we describe this steps letter , cause everything is changing very fast.  we believe that cryptocurrency become part of our life via our platform

I invest some on presale and will invest some on ico later too. Lets see where we are going with this project.

20% for token holders, and 0% commision for using their tokens into the platform.
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

20% for token holders, and 0% commision for using their tokens into the platform.
Where I can find information about bounty program?
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:33:56 PM

U can find exhaustive information on the bounty program ITOB here:https://www.itob.io/bounty
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

Ok thank you my friend! I check the link you gave me.

U can find exhaustive information on the bounty program ITOB here:https://www.itob.io/bounty
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

Hi! I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. ITOB project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

Developers of the project have very grandiose plans, only, I think, competitors can prevent! I wish you good luck!
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

Developers of the project have very grandiose plans, only, I think, competitors can prevent! I wish you good luck!

Indeed, there is competition in this area, but this indicates that the product that this team offers is in demand on the market.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

Your project impressed me. Very well thought out idea. I will examine the possibility of participating in this project.
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:07:38 PM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Yes, the site has information and links to all documents - https://www.itob.io/docs/one_pager.pdf
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

At first glance the product is very interesting. I will study the details and, perhaps, I will take part in the ICO!
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

I think your ready solution will be in demand by users. Tell me, in which country is your company registered?
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:40:23 PM

I think your ready solution will be in demand by users. Tell me, in which country is your company registered?
Certainly. The project assumes instead of many wallet  the preservation of all currencies in one application. This will make it easier to work with crypto-currencies.
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

You have a fairly high score on ICOBench. It's hard for them to please. Your team did a good job.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:53:09 PM

You have a fairly high score on ICOBench. It's hard for them to please. Your team did a good job.

What score do they have on ico bench?
Itob (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:22:28 PM

U can find all information here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2981700.msg31267708#msg31267708
Itob (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:24:39 PM

hello! Will the platform also be available on a desktop in the future?
Platform will be available not only on app for mobile( Andriod , IOS) and also on a desktop .)))
Itob (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

Hello , ITOB Co Ltd is registered in Tallinn, Estonia but we have second office (R&D) which is located in Bishkek , Kyrgyz Republic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: