Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2019, 09:00:00 PM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] MARQUISE $MUSEUM - Investment grade art book [Ready to deliver]  (Read 16666 times)
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 518
Merit: 159

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:06:29 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2019, 10:12:22 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

I just go here: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/waves-dex/
Click for each waves-token, and I see the following exchanges on the "markets"-tab for this:
1. EncryptoTel (ETT) - waves-asset, which listed on LiveCoin.
2. Incent (INCNT) - waves-asset, which listed on Bittrex.
3. Primalbase Token (PBT) - waves-asset, which listed on HitBTC
4. CryptoPing (PING) and Shadow Token (SHDW) - waves-assets, which listed on Yobit.
5. Starta (STA) - waves-asset, which listed on Tidex.
6. And, previously mentioned Wavesbet (WBET) - waves-asset, which listed on STEX and P2PB2B.

All this means, that specified exchanges are supporting WAVES-assets,
and as you can see, now, from this all - the HitBTC have the larger daily trading volumes ($511M/day),
3 exchanges have volumes (~$20M/day), and Tidex (~$1.3M/day).
STEX have daily trading volumes ($5M/day), and P2PB2B - ($455M/day).

So, I think, will be better to list at first on TIDEX, because many waves-assets already listed there.
I don't think this listing will be very expensive.
And... Maybe... On STEX. And then, after growing the trading volumes - just go to larger exchages.

Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 08:23:28 PM

Info here is not quite complete here mostly just coin introduction maybe kind of get in depth of the whole coin and artbook the basic benefit of holding the book and what you get from holding the team around the project and others It will make sense to get those here

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:39:10 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2019, 09:15:27 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Info here is not quite complete here mostly just coin introduction maybe kind of get in depth of the whole coin and artbook the basic benefit of holding the book and what you get from holding the team around the project and others It will make sense to get those here

The fact that he offers a crypto-book and Giclée paintings in exchange on the tokens [MARQUISE $MUSEUM],
as on the author's certificates, and as on copyright warranty - this is just a subsidy.
This need as guarantee the price of his asset at 1 satoshi, and if the asset goes bad and illiquid.
This just means, this asset is not a scam-token, and user not a scammer.
Because he has a real museum, with real turnover of goods.
This subsidy, despite its loss making, is also useful for circulating
the real products around the world, and for public relations of museum products.

But, I think if the price of asset increases, according the growing of ask,
the turnover of goods, and the capitalization of the museum,
and the rewards to the holders of this [author's certificates] - will be increased.
Also, he wrote earlier about paying each-quarterly dividends if sales of his goods increased.
The goods (works of art) that he offers are not the main goal of investors,
because the project is designed for 66 years.
Yes, the sale of this works of art is the main goal of the whole project, but that is far from all,
because all profit can be reinvested in the expansion of the museum production.

As you can see, the zirconium plant has been already built in Magnitogorsk, long time earlier,
but waves-asset ZrCoin continues to trading with some trading volumes.
And recently, its price has risen sharply, and this trading is supporting the capitalization of the project,
and the beginning share capital is growing for shareholders, while the project develops comprehensively, and this is as result.

Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 386
Merit: 18

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 11:51:46 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2019, 12:31:34 AM by MarquiseMuseum

The benefit here is simply to offer a securitized token that can participate in crypto bullruns while hedging against these -95% bear markets like 2018-2020 by redeemable exchange of crypto into investment grade hard asset.

It is better than a stable coin, because stable coins never go up, whereas $M-II can go up and down, but is hedged against downturn by exchange into hard asset.

The portfolio that is prototyped with $M-II was originally for demonstration purpose incase of patent licensing to fortune 500's like Rolex. When the patent was dismissed, the portfolio was launched as a separate pipeline due to its potential as a future collectible within the international arts circuit by merit of this system of trading that solves a few real challenges with tokenized assets.

This system of trading was subject to patent review in Stockholm and remains PCT priority for business method registration in US for another 6 months. US patent will not be pursued because of dismissal in Stockholm in March.

The high production quality combined with a limited print run is designed for generational store of value similar to cultural objects that coincided with pivotal moments in human history, or whose influence profoundly impacted future intellectualism. Specifically Revelations and Germania were presented as examples that Pimp Fashion is using as a template for this purpose which unlike those examples, is by design inorder for participants to capitalize financially in the present by ownership, on an otherwise esoteric and future value determinant.

The art itself contains contemporary symbolism that may appeal as an article of cultural objectification, but it is the early blockchain integration that sets it apart from all the other art of today. The $M-II chain is time stamped on Waves, it was issued first in November of 2017 for the asset class I token, and in February 2018 for the class II currency token. The reason for this division is because of Bitcoins functional deficiency as both a currency and asset bundled into one chain. As far as the collectible artistic and cultural merit, being the first in these circumstances, with proof, is thunder for institutional consideration within a Museum and Gallery context.

On this merit alone, I could have put two black lines crossing each other on a piece of white paper, and it would sell for a million a piece if curators deem it a significant contribution to the world of culture. This business is subjective and post modernist relevance criteria are to a lower degree based on technical delivery and more importantly on the symbolic interpretation and intention by the artist.

For me personally however, I disregard post modernism in its many crude forms as an ideological veil of passification introduced to the masses by communist infiltrators in a sector of the economy that they notoriously control. This was also part of the reasoning behind blockchain integration, to avoid the traditionally left leaning world of exhibition. They say art must be free, but there is nothing more politicized.  

There is of course no guarantee that this centerpiece - this cryptobook, will attain any historical significance at all, but atleast this is how the hard asset - set apart from its blockchain integrator, was designed.

The crypto is a consensus tool to measure immaterial value fluctuation of cultural classification status in real time by P2P aggregation similar to a consumer grade stock price in the free market. In the world of arts this has so far only been possible through coalesced auction format based on centralized value determinants by elite curators.  

To my knowledge, there is no other piece of art in this production grade whose value evolution could be tracked from inception.

The personal theme of this book is kept from disclosure but in sweeping terms it is intended for a certain elite demographic that were part of something that happened many years ago. It is a display of inclusive fitness of the artist and the main themes are of hunting, fertility and mythology.

The official theme of this book is already presented in earlier comments in this thread and it is meshed with blockchain philosophy and silicon valley singularity hypothesism, so there are religious and counter culture overtones but it was not the primary personal intention of this art which is categorized as invasion art.

Team is presented in Swedish investment prospectus and it is a local consortium of manufacturers in the book bindery, art printing, jewellery and tanning sectors.

I hope this answer was satisfactory to encourage participation but like I wrote in the prospecting letter, buy on merit of the art and investment grade production quality, not with speculative and expected future profit, because there are no guarantees here other than you get what you pay for, unlike other cryptos.

I can guarantee one thing, and that is that the circulating supply of 450 000 000 between 0.000003-9 waves per coin, is arbitrarily easy to reacquire for the company so it is pretty much risk free on our side to recommend a buy in here. But I must flag a little as far as Waves because I cannot vouch for them and their future decisions. Same with exchanges if it is listed there soon, don't keep too many coins there. One big plus with fiat banks is the security of funds up to fairly large amounts. I don't know what will happen if there is suddenly 3000 BTC in company wallet but a large chunk must be transferred to fiat to secure manufacturing, 50% minimum. I don't think, even as a multi millionaire, that I would keep more than 5% in crypto simply because of the leverage potential of $50k during parabolic runups when those money can suddenly be worth several times fiat equivalent.

The book cost $30k, contains $5k worth of 24k gold, otherwise consider it sunk cost. Giclées from the book are also sold separately for 1 million $M-II (worth 10 waves today) during subsidy, normally $120.

For technical buyers, P/E ratio on 1 sold book per year is $500 000, x100 from todays trading range. If you think 1 unit or more can be delivered per year, then it is a recommended buy here based on classical stock valuation metrics. There is also 10% profit dividend with every sold book airdropped to top 100 inorder to encourage accumulation by this cohort. Keep in mind that 10% is only $1500 divided on 100 wallets and is not stake based. Expected redeem of coins into product is at most 10% annually, so the maximum airdrop value in dollar per wallet per year is $1500 and this could be sustained for a few decades. All 1200 copies of the limited edition could theoretically be acquired in less than 1 year for $30 million and then the airdrop is much higher, $15k per top 100 wallet. If that were to happen, then the value migration from $M-II into $M-I will be completed very rapidly, but the estimated life span of $M-II as a functional currency is 66 years based on the redeem pace and burn rate cycling. $M-I is designed to last forever because it is paired with hard asset. Delivery time of finished book is minimum 60 days, insurance taxes customs must be arranged with global shipping too. KYC required for redeem.

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:07:38 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2019, 01:30:11 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

@MarquiseMuseum, how many [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s need to get crypto-book?
50M or 85M? Is this value static or dynamic?
Where we can sell it for $30k? Ebay, Amazon or some another?
Why you don't want to just sell this yourself, then buy WAVES, while this is cheap, and then buy [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s?
I see the ask for WAVES is low now, just because orders are cancelled each 29 days on the WAVES DEX.
But, some days ago, I saw un-cancelled 13 BTC to 0.00010000 BTC/WAVES.
I think, this can turn back at any time, and now is the best time to buy WAVES, no?

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 11:09:07 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2019, 09:05:53 PM by MarquiseMuseum

It is only sold on crypto to support the use case of $M-II as a security token. If it was sold everywhere else then the exclusivity of this coin would be lower. If some company wants 10 or 20 books at once, it is possible to pay in Fiat but only for the first few dozen books inorder to capitalize the company. Then its crypto only again.

Price is dynamic and the first units will be priced differently than 5 and up because initial profit will stabilize $M-II at a higher level because of buybacks in waves pairing.

Realistically, with 1200 max supply of books at 3 btc each with 200 million coins in company control equals a few million per book. I think it is 1000 satoshi level.

I placed the stack at 145 satoshi now so it's 2.2 million per book and at this level we can make 100 books without recycling supply.

White paper updated with Q & A Section:

https://www.marquisemuseum.com/white-paper

Twitter poll added:

https://twitter.com/MarquiseMuseum/status/1171529628109770752

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:37:48 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2019, 10:20:46 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Hm... Can I still buy 2,200,000 [MARQUISE $MUSEUM]s for WAVES, and reedem crypto-book?

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 09:52:05 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2019, 11:20:53 PM by MarquiseMuseum

This price has changed from $75 2 years ago many times, this is dynamic price setting so maybe you are new with this but it has changed many times before.

Before I settle on the remaining 200 million supply that is company controlled, everything must be 100% correct, so now there were many changes in short time because it is not good to make mistake after some trader buys in for 3 BTC.

Be happy now, that I am thinking about your investment, and make proper calculations so that everything is beneficial for both parties.

To me, If I get 3BTC and have trouble, it is not worth the money. This project was designed for $30 million, not $30k.

And if you bought 150 million at 1 satoshi before changes were made, then you will simply get refund.

I have personally paid insurance for two price changes this summer, everyone who put money here, never lost more than 25% even if price went down -99%. Before the last change from 0.0003 to 0.000003 I bought out all big investors for 1500 waves so that no one was affected by this recent price change, which was very successful.

I did not work 2 years, to make errors now that everything is finished. If you don't like risky investment, then crypto maybe not for you. I lost -99% from two investments since 2018, never complained to the devs over this, it is Force coin and DSR. Because I was top 5 holder, DSR was then merged with this project so DSR users can also get giclées for their coins.

Today I bought 10 million $M-II above 0.00001. Some users got this same amount for 0.0000025 10 days earlier. it is 400% profit for them.

So the twitter poll that is in consideration now, is debating if we place the high value book on $M-I Asset chain and retain $M-II for giclées because it is working so well with them there.

$M-I is already reserved for both products after they are redeemed and delivered, so why not have the book there for example 100k $M-I as the validator amount, and 1/300th (equivalent to $100) $M-I as a giclée validator amount.

With this method, $M-I can be price fixed at a high interval because it is not distributed yet, and the x1500 price difference between waves and BTC market for $M-II will then have no negative effect for book buyers and WAVES will become main market for Giclées only.

Another reason for the recent updates is because of P/E valuation in case of 1 book sale, which means I have sold the majority stake for x10 at 150 million on 1 satoshi less than market value, which then is $500k (10 satoshi).

Anyone who is buying 2 million $M-II in waves market (for $20) and think they can get the book for $30 000 should stop doing that. You can only redeem waves coins for Giclées, book is priced at 2.2 million BTC market tokens at 145 satoshi. What more, these BTC market tokens must only come from company wallet ending with number Hkb7.

This info is also on website announcement banner.

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:53:16 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2019, 06:59:35 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Anyone who is buying 2 million $M-II in waves market (for $20) and think they can get the book for $30 000 should stop doing that. You can only redeem waves coins for Giclées, book is priced at 2.2 million BTC market tokens at 145 satoshi. What more, these BTC market tokens must only come from company wallet ending with number Hkb7.
Hm... The part of your address??? What does this mean?
This seems like you don't want let market to buy your tokens for BTC from your own investors, only from you? Hehheh...

If you want to receive BTC personally, why do you use exchange WAVES DEX?
You can client-side just generate your official bitcoin address, publish this on your site, then accept BTC there.
After the payment from client's address (1MryHpjmnnAHq2uyzpJofPuhnxyRLMkw9R in my example) to your address,
client, as the owner of private key from his address (5HuUutMTPmeRB1PCCvbWDtTyUbSgsQsXNd4p9Ru7ab8TbbDtbMZ in my example),
can just do client-side sign the message by his private key,
and reedem your crypto-book:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I sent from this my address "blah-blah BTC" to official address of Marquise Museum. Transaction hash: "blah-blah."
Want to get crypto-book to the "Country, City, street, address, blah-blah..."
Contact data: "email, phone, mobile number, telegramm, twitter, facebook, blah-blah..."
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1MryHpjmnnAHq2uyzpJofPuhnxyRLMkw9R
Gxy7q5MRqWu4Ejee5BtLCfkmwAujfVc7g1SassU9vJjmkDNG5vZopkO73EIysV9UoAEC1ewc30ZvKvA ulEzTCyE=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
After this and you can just verify his message, client-side too,
check the transaction hash in the transactions history of his address,
and if this correct - then just send crypto-book for him.

Can you print Giclée, like this?
Image:

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 10:47:39 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2019, 12:40:14 AM by MarquiseMuseum

You mean this style that it looks like oil painting? Maybe.

The first books must come from company wallet BTC deposit because there is a big price difference in waves and BTC market that we will use some profit to equalize this difference.

And also capitalize the business and pay for production. Then, when 2 or 4 books were sold using this method, and there is a buyside for liquidity of trading at a higher level, any coins from users can be valid for cryptobook trading because then when company receives redeemed coins, it is easy to resell in market at a correct level to maintain profit and cover production expenses.

Let us discuss baseline auditing data inorder to establish price performance:

1. Price to earnings model which is a very widely implemented stock valuation tool yields a market cap of $500 000 if 1 cryptobook is sold per year. the Upside from todays trading range at 0.00002 waves is then x50 for 10 satoshi equivalent.

2. Maximum expected sale of books per year is no more than 100 for $15 million valuation (there are only 1000 books, so the P/E must be lowered from 30 to 10). This market cap can be sustained for up to 10 years and with $10k btc, this is 300 satoshi. This maximum output requires top exchange listing or some fortune 500 partnership and Coinmarketcap tracked listing.

3. If I would recommend a buy in level for cryptobook certificate prospectors, it is between 30-60 satoshi with a valuation of $1.5 to $3 million. This requires a pace of sales of 1 book every two months. I believe that this pace is realistic for the coming years and that this will increase relatively slowly except in the event of point 2.

The following price evolution is considered if the merits of this book with crypto integration can attain cultural object status:

Short term 3-6 months: $500 000 to $3 million
Mid term 6-12 months: $3 million up to $30 million
Long term 1 year to 30 years $30 million up to $3 billion
Generational more than 30 years into the future up to $300 billion non inflation adjusted

A projected growth trajectory can be distilled from mixing top performing Art (up to x15 000 ROI), Most expensive Books (Between $1 million-$20 million) and crypto price performance (altcoins since Litecoin launch) and then adding a premium on top due to temporal uncertainty.

Especially books present an interesting case analysis because of their different origins in time and purpose and edition size:

https://www.workandmoney.com/s/most-expensive-books-ever-8b079afbcaf340e9

Some of the books in this list are obviously of greater cultural pedigree than Pimp Fashion in its present incarnation, but none of them - despite multi million dollar price tags, were ever repurposed for blockchain integration (although someone like JK Rowling would probably be successful with her own private money built on Harry Potter books). And it is this functional evolution that this project capitalizes on because it activates passive value of these super expensive books to actually benefit the many rather than a small elite collector or government buyer. It is decentralized value distribution using tokenized assets and I believe, as do many others in this industry, that this will lead into a paradigm shift in the world economy and that objects with analogue use case will spring to life from tokenization which will unlock and enable mass value migration onto cryptographically secured distributed ledger. If Pimp Fashion is the worlds first living example of this coming evolution, like the first great ape with an opposing thumb, then I think there may be something going on here.

Because of its superior design, Pimp Fashion when combined with $M-2 counterpart, can indeed compete in multi million dollar valuations with these books at some point in time.

Certainly it is part of a pioneering cohort to attain the achievement of activating tokenized assets on blockchain, which may position it as a candidate for future cultural object classification.

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:37:01 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2019, 07:51:43 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Today I bought 10 million $M-II above 0.00001. Some users got this same amount for 0.0000025 10 days earlier. it is 400% profit for them.
How much they did buy at price 0.00000250 WAVES/[MARQUISE $MUSEUM] and why they don't sell now?
It seems to me that you yourself do not value your own tokens enough,
looking back at the potential profit of your own investors,
while the price should be at least 1 satoshi, and more...  Grin

I emphasize - the potential profit.
After all, if tokens, as an author's certificates of your Museum,
are really much more valuable than 1 satoshi,
your investors will not receive any substantial profit at all, by selling this even at 1 satoshi,
because they just will lost your tokens, and moreover - the potential rights to get Giclées,
while your real business is much profitable.
And, profitable, moreover, if take into the fact that you are counting on x8000 for long term investments,
and from real trading the works of art - in all the World.

It seems to me that your jeweler is a bit greedy, and crypto-book prices is overpriced.
Also, I think, it would be very nice, that you just make a gift,
of your first crypto-book (regardless of the market price for this) - for still living girl named Lula Rae,
who reading an audio book on this video,
just because she was passionate about the novel "Aesyr Wodanaz".
Of course, if this crypto-book has already been produced - with high quality,
or really will be released, as luxury item - in the near future.
I tend to believe that, she will value your works of art (regardless this is a gift) - much higher,
than collectors (moreover speculators and resellers), will value this as their purchase.

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 07:53:11 AM

This girl was already promised part of the profit if we sell it, and so are many others. With these things, it is a question, if the founder will even make anything themselves, or if profit is only to pay others.

2/3rd of supply were decentralized and I send sometimes tens of millions in airdrops. Waves platform is small and their tokens have problems with quality, so this project was overlooked, it happens.

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:01:28 AM

This girl was already promised part of the profit if we sell it, and so are many others. With these things, it is a question, if the founder will even make anything themselves, or if profit is only to pay others.

2/3rd of supply were decentralized and I send sometimes tens of millions in airdrops. Waves platform is small and their tokens have problems with quality, so this project was overlooked, it happens.

Hm... I wonder what quality did you expect from just tokens?
How are Ethereum tokens better than WAVES tokens, for example?

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 08:11:52 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2019, 08:54:46 AM by MarquiseMuseum

Many of these tokens were issued by novices. I am not proficient in python or solidity or any programming language, so the devs that are have much easier in 2017 to raise capital. But even today these skilled devs must have excellent merits to raise money because this is a huge 2 year bear market, in case you did not notice.

I don't think, there was ever any market in the history of the world, that did -95% and stayed there for two years, so you can see that my timing here, was miserable.

In August this project was upgraded on many levels, so there is maybe more demand at higher prices, than there was before in the summer and last year.

The asset price of $M-I was increased from $5000 in June to $30 000 because it is higher quality now with more subsidiaries involved. In early 2019, the books price was only $300 because it was a completely different conceptualization.

Jeweler is expensive and takes a long time but delivery is world class.

50 million (10% of max supply) were dropped between 0.000002-3, most of these buyers probably took profit already, it is easy to check explorer.

http://wavesexplorer.com/address/3P2qngTyvY9VxRVK7vYzR5T46sFTwGXP69H

Like this one.

http://wavesexplorer.com/address/3P6YykUNFWyTt3vXjXaSfjPzRmMxucC32Hz

Here is the biggest buyer, more than 20 million at 0.0000035. Look at his stack now:

WAVES, there are many short time traders in this dex. If I drop at 0.000002 I know I can buy it back for less than 200% profit which is only a few waves lost, it is good for business to have this reputation and it is cheap form of marketing to traders. But now, it is more serious because my stack is too low to do this.

And the intention was always to get rid of 2/3rds but only day traders bought before so they always wanted to sell back within a few days, so I had to buy back all, twice.

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:36:06 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2019, 10:31:22 AM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

50 million (10% of max supply) were dropped between 0.000002-3, most of these buyers probably took profit already, it is easy to check explorer.

Do you know where can be possible to see the FULL history list of exchange transactions and already filled orders?
I mean who sent to who one asset, and got another, and which price?
I don't think the parsing of blockchain is a good idea, after all there is available only last 50-100 transactions only.

https://wavesblockexplorer.com/#!/address/3P2qngTyvY9VxRVK7vYzR5T46sFTwGXP69H
He buy 4 Giclée just for 9 WAVES, and got just ~$55 in WAVES, after he sold this.

Here is the biggest buyer, more than 20 million at 0.0000035. Look at his stack now:
https://wavesblockexplorer.com/#!/address/3P6YykUNFWyTt3vXjXaSfjPzRmMxucC32Hz
He buy 20 Giclées just for ~73 waves, make ~x4 only with volume ~$255, and lost 20 Giclées.
Now he have 40 rank here, not third.

I wouldn’t pay attention to them at all, and would put up a big wall to buy tokens at price 1 satoshi,
if I was sure that the token is really not cheaper. But mining bitcoin is so hard now, with current high difficulty.
And, maybe, will be better to just buy this bitcoins, now, or later (after dump the price).
Yes, this is a many of extra body movements...
But, in this case, I think they will gladly give you all their tokens, if they are just a speculators.

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 09:59:15 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2019, 10:13:03 AM by MarquiseMuseum

It wont get any cheaper once the remaining stacks are gone.

I pushed it from 0.0003 down to 0.000002 with 646 million and have done it twice before, once the big stacks are displaced, it can be pushed back up to what ever level one prefers. This is a micro coin, there will not be suddenly some Gordon Gecko appearing with leverage or short position. I stopped at 0.0003 because my waves stack was getting too low, but if I took the 160k stack at 0.0006 then it could have been pushed to 0.001 or higher for price of few hundred waves.

I am the only other big owner with 207 million and this will be released mostly above 10 satoshi because of P/E calculation. There are some inquires on my linkedin from Dutch buyers who are interested in this material. 1 book per year, that is all that is needed to sell for 10 satoshi to be validated. So if you are not sure about value here, then P/E is a good tool to be more confident that it is in fact 10 satoshi/$500 000 with only 1 $30k unit sold per year at P/E 30. It is not the only value determinant, but it is a good one and useful in this situation when there are not so many other value references because it is a new industry.

I will release 30 million, for 1 book at 10 satoshi, then nothing more on this bracket only higher.

So you have profit then of 250 000 waves from 1000 invested, but now you must find buyers...

If the Dutch buyer is onboard with 5 btc, then I can pay listing fee with top 50 exchange who contacted me some time ago. It's in NDA so I cannot say who it is but it is a good one, but there is one more thing. I have a legal opinion from Holland from Dr.Meszaros, but this exchange may want a new opinion and that will also cost some money. They have not replied to my application yet, but they did say that I cannot get free listing for this project, that I must pay 5 BTC like the others. I am interested in IEO with them, but I don't know if fee is still payable in that case.

If we can obtain tracked CMC listing and top 50 listing, then I think wealthy buyers will come.

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:10:35 AM

I am convinced that, need to move the market slowly.
On a weekly or monthly interval, and do hunting mainly for volumes.
Then less risk and more profit.

Moshen

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:02:14 PM

Why are u bubbling? I just read the latter wall u posted and could not comprehend a single word. What is that? Who does what? And why everything exist? I will have ur ass kicked if u keep this wall up. Purge the walls and close the topic. We dont have time for rummaging in the ashes of ur ignorance, nor are we paid to diagnose a mental disease based on what u post.
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:22:35 PM

Why are u bubbling? I just read the latter wall u posted and could not comprehend a single word. What is that? Who does what? And why everything exist? I will have ur ass kicked if u keep this wall up. Purge the walls and close the topic. We dont have time for rummaging in the ashes of ur ignorance, nor are we paid to diagnose a mental disease based on what u post.
Hey, you! What you don't understand? I'm understanding anything, what he wrote.
Just quote, and we explain.

What walls are you talking about?
What mental disease?
What ignorance?
What bubbling?
Why close the topic?
If you don't have time, why you are here?
What are you forgotten here?

MarquiseMuseum

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 02:00:12 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2019, 11:42:12 AM by MarquiseMuseum

Every 1 in 10 cryptobooks now contain 1500 grams of 24k gold instead of the normal 125g. Retail price is 3 bitcoin or $30 000 for both options but the higher gold content version is worth $75k in precious metals, so it's a kind of gamble with 20% chance of buyers gaining free books and $15k profit if they redeem two and one is the 1500g version.

With 10% chance of making $45k pure profit for lucky redeemer who buys 3 BTC worth of $M-2 and draws the big book on first attempt.

10 certificates of $30k each in BTC/$M-2 must be sold from company wallet Hkb7 before system is activated because the $75k book is net production loss due to high precious metal content. OTC is also accepted.

10 $M-2 certificates per year in sales using new system equals $2 250 000/40 satoshi market cap per coin on P/E x30. Sustainable for 100 years. EBITDA at 10 per year is $75 000.

Net profit is $45k per year but this is before any crypto related time and money is included and it is alot of weekly manual input to administrate this project. If it were taxed in Czech Republic instead of Sweden the profit is $64k.

Update:

system change #1:

Users who obtained $M-2 during subsidy period which began september 1st will not be able to sell their coins in BTC market with redeem rights attached because company basically takes -$15k loss every time someone redeems because capitalization for that batch was generated at 0.00001 waves per coin or lower during distribution phase 1.

The reason 450 million were sold at that interval is because they were intended as giclée certificates which are much cheaper to produce and ship. They can still be used for giclée redeems with unlimited expiration date.

Instead, all original rich list users will receive a dividend from certificates acquired by new users from company in BTC market, so there is some benefit of early participation even with the cryptobook asset which is so expensive to create.

The percentage share of profits for this dividend is not set but maybe 5% per unit sold or unit sold & redeemed. This is similar to top 100 airdrop that will be allocated separately and a big difference is that coin stack will now count into share of dividend as opposed to top 100 dividend.

system change #2:

Because there will be secondary arbitrage from buyers at 40 satoshi to 80 satoshi with every 10 sold certificates, it is better to decide on a fixed distribution interval from company to buyer in BTC market. This level must then project the annually sustainable unit sales and multiply earnings by number of years that this will be active.

Max supply is 1000 cryptobooks with a reserve fund of up to 200, equal to $30 million dollars if $30k per unit.

The fixed distribution level is then settled at 440 satoshi/700 000 $M-2 per certificate when BTC is $10k as of september 2019
. This level can yield 300 books and represents a 25% premium over max supply because users will redeem certificates for coins and these coins can then be resold by company up to 4 extra times.

P/E is recalculated at 25 multiple (because of max supply limit) when 50 units sold per year with revenue of $375 000. This may be slightly more hypotethical but still within realm of attainability if partnered with a top exchange.

Final value is $9.3 million X4 = $36 million but this value is only through replenished market offer from redeemed certificates.

Any other method of offering this certificate such as enabling current rich list future redeem rights, or permitting arbitrage trading with interval changes, would have forced revenue from new users to pay for old ones, and that is not possible.

However, once company supply is cleared, then everyone can buy and sell the certificates at any price they choose because profit was already locked in during point of first sale. Even if price drops by -99%, the same amount of coins can be used to redeem the $30k book with possibility of gaining the $75k version with ten times more gold.

Company will also buyback waves market coins using some of the BTC profit converted into waves, so there are a few fundamental reasons to buy into waves pairing even if those coins cannot directly be used for cryptobook certificate licensing. Long term price goal for waves is btc matching at 440 satoshi.

Resons to buy waves paired coins:

1. future buybacks by company using btc profit up to 440 satoshi equivalent in waves per coin
2. Airdrop dividends supporting stake size
3. top 100 airdrop dividend every time a book is redeemed
4. Giclée certificate licensing, buy and sell coins for image redeem rights, normally priced at $120 per image

Reasons to buy BTC paired coins at 440 satoshi level:

1. Cryptobook redeem rights
2. participation in $45k profit raffle (read first paragraph above for details)
3. All of the benefits that waves buyers gets including conversion of stack into Giclée market
4. (preliminary may be subject to change): Matching market stack size, for example 700k $M-2 is price for book, but converted into waves pairing if the price is lower there, stack conversion rate could be 700k : 20 000 000. Waves buyers cannot convert into BTC coins so this is a unique benefit of BTC participation only. Original buyers can convert back and forth as long as source transaction is tracable

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.