Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:00:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEXT BIG ALTCOINS  (Read 544 times)
gnerro2

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

illustrator

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:54:11 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 12:05:30 AM by gnerro2

Hey Crypto geeks, what are some best alt coins to buy right now in this moment on binance?

If u want take good coins - the time is now. First of all i reccomended you adx( there are many news in march and have low price). Second - GTO( big updates in february and march can make good profit and EOS - as long-investment altcoin.

Dont u think EOS has already touched the max level It Can?? Obviously In talking about short/mid term..

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:02:42 PM

If I were you, I will buy ETH, Oyster Pearl and also NEO. I'm sure the three coins have a very good potential

Madtanaa

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:41:12 AM

Well I am not a crypto geeks but i have been doing a lot of research in the cryptocurrency world and the world of altcoins, I am point you to them , I do however like to research the new coins that really have a great potential for success and I have found out that MTC or marineco has great  future and could one of the most successful projects, but hey  i am just a newbie right so dont take my advise to heart instead do your own research, check the website marineco.in,  the ICO at marineco.in/ico and register to get 450000. and even if I am wrong you will only lose a few minute of your time. thank you!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:47:37 AM
Merited by mikyadel (1)

i recommend you not to choose altcoins that already in binance, but choose altcoin with a great potential to enter binance. (which means the price is still cheap) and you will earn multiple profits
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:50:46 AM

Pillar(PLR) and Genesis Vision(GVT) are the two crypto which I believe will moon in the next three months. Solid projects with milestones achieved in this time frame.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:14:04 AM

Hey Crypto geeks, what are some best alt coins to buy right now in this moment on binance?

There's a lots of altcoin listed in binance today but in this moment
I will suggest you to buy this some best coin
XRP
STELLAR
STRATIS
ADA

gnerro2

illustrator

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

i recommend you not to choose altcoins that already in binance, but choose altcoin with a great potential to enter binance. (which means the price is still cheap) and you will earn multiple profits

Totally agree .. but this kind of Coins usually are listed First on Exchanges that doesn't have a big reputation..

Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

Totally agree .. but this kind of Coins usually are listed First on Exchanges that doesn't have a big reputation..
That's for sure, I do not want to get involved with small exchanges, which can evaporate at any time. And yet I do not understand this - how to learn in advance about listing a token on Binance? They forbid the announcement of such information.

gnerro2

illustrator

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

That's for sure, I do not want to get involved with small exchanges, which can evaporate at any time. And yet I do not understand this - how to learn in advance about listing a token on Binance? They forbid the announcement of such information.

They use to announce It on their website (announcement/news section in suppport) or Twitter

plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

You can buy Vechain and Litecoin from Binance. These are more profitable than other altcoins. If you have more money you can buy LTC so in my opinion this altcoin is more good.

This account, Xardasim is stolen !! You are a thief - please, give back !!

The information has been forwarded to cyrus - bitcointalk admin.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:37:07 PM

It depends if your like to go long-term or short term.
Long-ter coins: XLM, ICX, NEO, STRATIS
Short-term - WABI, VIBE, BNB

I appreciate some small merit if this reading got you some value.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:39:09 PM

Gifto, Quantstamp these two may giv good mid term results IMO because they have very serious teams and projects behind. Maybe also pure ETH as such,

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: