Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEXT BIG ALTCOINS  (Read 537 times)
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

Hey Crypto geeks, what are some best alt coins to buy right now in this moment on binance?
Stop asking random people of which is which because we have different point of views in each coins,the best thing to do is do your own research,so you will be familiar with these coins too,you wont improve because you are relying to people's recommendation and investing to altcoins needs a lot of knowledge so you wont be crying when you lose a lot of money.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Rodimill8

Activity: 238

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:33:51 PM

Hey Crypto geeks, what are some best alt coins to buy right now in this moment on binance?

there are many good altcoin on binance which you can buy now with cheap price.  First of all its elf. - good team and product. Second APPC- new coin after ICO - have big potential in mobile applictions. Also u can buy SUB and SONM.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

For me I'm looking forward to KWHcoin - a renewable energy related coin. With the whole world beginning to go bonkers about climate change; They are currently running their ICO.
Midsign

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:05:45 PM

You have to make your own research to be able to ascertain this .

My picks are always ,

Vechain
Bdg
Qsp
Eth
dmitpetrov

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:24:29 PM

ICON (ICX) and Power Ledger (POWR) are best altcoins to buy right now in this moment on Binance. I will wait one year or more to sell these altcoins.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

ICON (ICX) and Power Ledger (POWR) are best altcoins to buy right now in this moment on Binance. I will wait one year or more to sell these altcoins.
I really like Power Ledger, but I do not have enough budget at this time. I'm still focusing my investments on NEO
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

Cardano (ADA) is a silent mammoth lurking quietly atm. The team are not bothering with marketing or hype and just developing the project to be the best crypto tech in the market.

Listen to this and make up your own decisions. Also talks a bit about the misleading FUD being spread around.
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/cardano-founder-ada-will-better-btc-eth-1-year-interview/

Besides Cardano (ADA), I also am HODLing NEO and Stellar Lumens (XLM)

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:20:54 PM

I dont want to give my opinion because different people will have differnt point of views,the best thing to do is to do your own research so you would personally know which coins are worthy investments,it needs a lot of researching for you to be able to identify the shitcoins and unworthy investments.We could eliminate these pool of worthless projects and pick only those worthy ones.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:53:21 PM

Stellar. Now Stellar is trading at just over $0.46 per token. Nonetheless, this cryptocurrency may have the potential to be highly profitable.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

ADa( Cardano) If you're not in too it buy now or else you'll regret. Cardano is one of the best coin that i'm holding. You can look at their website, One of the reason why i'm hodling it coz the team are from ETC dev and it's my honor to give you some criteria on where you want to invest. i'm not going to hype you but you can look for this coin.
gnerro2

Activity: 294

illustrator

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:07:27 PM

wait for some days before "bet" on a new listed coins.. you should just know about volume and other things.. maybe one of the recents one are IOST.. ma they don't give me airdrop token so i will not think to buy thoose.

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:07:33 PM

I think buy altcoin is a good project in financing or a clear payment. because there are so many altcoins in binends. so choose a clear do not just buy altcoin alone without knowing what is the use altcoin
mkymre

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:14:40 PM

Arion is a new and promising coin.
I like the fact that there is a maximum of 21 million coins and 365% APR,
as high ROI POS coins normally has a stunning rate of inflation.

https://arioncoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/small_Arion_A_black_clear.png

ARION (ARION)
POW/POS COIN
Algo: X11 (Dash)
Maturation 8 hours
Min stake age - 8 hours
Max stake age - 48 hours
Max supply - 21 million
APR 365% - Staking rate per year
1% Per Day

Check out Arion on discord: https://discord.gg/RMWKb7C

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:16:53 PM

bitbay
blocknet
byteball
sys
komodo

of course just find the real dev teams to find the real projects and possible next big things.

no point going on the dreams and talk white papers most of these bullshit icos put out

nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

I think that it is worth paying attention to such altcoin as eidoo, a very promising project and its price is now as ICO, and possibly lower, if we count in the ethereum
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:22:25 PM

i suggest you Binance Coin(BNB). Binance Exchange is probably the first exchange to create its own tokens,BNB.
BNB allows you to pay the different rates within Binance exchanges that include trading commissions and withdrawal fees. And when using BNB currencies to pay the previous rates, a significant discount of 50% will be obtained in the first year.
CaptainBezique

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:40:18 PM

It is difficult to guess what currency will grow in 2018. We can only do prognoses. It is needed to look at capitalization of currency and on news related to her

rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:41:06 PM

To the top 10 altcoins in the marketcap buy it now if the price is in the level and if you think thats coins have potential to grow wthin 24hrs if you are a day trade, and if you're looking for long time investment buy cheaper altcoins priece and promise after a few months of a year the cheapest coins becomes huge price in the marketcap.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:47:26 PM

If u want take good coins - the time is now. First of all i reccomended you adx( there are many news in march and have low price). Second - GTO( big updates in february and march can make good profit and EOS - as long-investment altcoin.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

maybe you can buy XLM and invest long-term is very suitable and used for daily trading can also be very good because a strong foundation of XLM then the higher price and good is LITECOIN

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: