Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how merit works?  (Read 705 times)
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:47:29 AM

The idea is not bad. Only in my opinion, it was necessary to create an alternative to receiving merit. Not only from participants, but also for example performing specific tasks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lagabara

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

merit is a point to raise our rank. Currently it takes merit to go up from Jr.member to Member and so on. But it is not easy to get it, because we must have a good post and quality in order to get merit from other members. but we must keep trying to get merit in order to follow the bounty campaign that requires using rank
asiaamal1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

MERIT is a new rule applied in this forum. If you are a beginner, you can be promoted to Junior Members without even a reward but if from jr. member to Member, you must get 10 MERIT. the way to get MERIT is to create a thread that is useful for other people if according to admin or other people useful post it will be given MERIT
dixon98

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

The merit system also brings out the worse in human.

1. Scammers selling fake BTT accounts.

2. Forummers with ability to give merit but abusing it.

3. and the list goes on.

No system is foolproof in this world, but this is definitely a flawed system.

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

so, merit u can get for some useful and high-quality message on the forum, if someone appreciates it and gives u мerit. U can also assign мerit to someone. Now with the help of merit u can raise the rank on the forum.
LeyAngelDevs

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

hello guys im a newbie .. can you help me discuss how merit works..?
merits are the rewards that is given to you when they see a good post by you. For example you have a high quality post, then one of the merit sources will give you merits
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

Merits serves as a point you can gain once  someone reviewed your post. If he/ she thinks that your posted a good quality post and that it contributes to the forum, you'll gain points on that person. Merit points is also one of the key to increase your rank. That's how you gain merit points. You can read everything on this link...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:07:31 AM

to me, merit is what enables you to upgrade of your level or rank e.g, from jr member to member you need merit.
in this without merit you can't get to member or any other rank.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

I just entered the world of Bitcoint ,, and I do not understand what is merit? is there anyone can tell or explain about merrit?

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:52:20 AM

merit is a point to raise our rank. Currently it takes merit to go up from Jr.member to Member and so on. But it is not easy to get it, because we must have a good post and quality in order to get merit from other members. but we must keep trying to get merit in order to follow the bounty campaign that requires using rank

Thanks for the information about the merrit, do you know how many merrets I should get if I am promoted from full member to senior member?

raflez

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

all the work must be the benefits of joining each other in doing the task assignment given Crypto, even though the little ny nyah income is important to produce and benefit all people also who produce ny.
wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 338

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

is there a solution how do we get merit for weekly or monthly?
if we just rely on friends to send merit I think it will be too long to raise our level

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SaarMast

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

Can someone explain me why is it good for please?

P2PEPEnergy Trading Platform  ━━  Ann  ✕  Whitepaper           
                      Connecting Clean Energy Users!          
TelegramTwitter ✕  ━[ BUY TOKENS ]━
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

the quality of being especially good or worthy, especially so as to deserve praise or reward. merit I think an achievement given to a person or developer for the quality of what he has given to anyone who aims to raise the quality of someone who can be seen apart from the ranking problem. the decision to create a new merit-shaped regulation for me is very helpful for everyone who is in this forum to always and can give an appraisal appropriately in terms of professional job qualities. because the merit is free anyone can give it another rank by being viewed and given as we created the account in this forum.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

I found a topic about merit & ranking here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
Not every one is an expert so I think this merit thing is unfair.

I think so too hahaha lol. I think this merit thingy is fair because some of the members here in this forum before are continuing to rank up even if their posts are not a qualitative post. It is true that not everyone is an expert thats why they need to try harder in order for them to be qualified in their respective ranks ,they need to show that they deserve their ranks, also it helps them to be a quality poster and the same time it will help them to get easily picked if they ever tries to join campaigns.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
mimipipi

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:59:00 AM

Merit is given to increase the quality of post members to avoid spam.If you want to get a merit then you have to make a quality post and can be useful for others. Do not make perfunctory post.But even though we have made a post with a quality post but no one gives a merit it is also useless. So please make the members do not be too stingy to give merit. We are here together learn.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: