Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ??  (Read 39407 times)
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
There used to be a signature campaign that received newbie, but now it's done, I think there's still a signature campaign that accepts newbie but not much, so you have to work hard to get it.
But I think it's a good idea to improve your ranking, since signature promotions are usually accepted from Jr. members, although to raise a higher ranking will be difficult because there are now merit rules, but at least your account can be used to make money.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
There are only limited opportunities foe newbies like you. Why you are too eager to join bounty campaign. Rank up first and improve your knowledge. So that it is more easy for you to join bounty campaigns.

mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

mate, don't you worry. it won't take long before you are a junior ranked member and then you will be able to put a signature on your profile. good luck and the best for you!!
justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:29:21 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 01:55:36 PM by justine11

Well before they accept newbies to join signature campaigns but due to major spamming and abuse in the signature campaigns the managers decided to raise the required rank to join in the signature campaigns from newbie to junior member isuggest that you should rank up first before joining in any campaign and also you should earn merits because you can't rank up to member if you haven't earn merits.
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

There are none signature bounty campaigns for newbie because bounty campaign manager won't give you any bounty stakes without wearing ICO signature so if you're going to bump your account into Jr. Member then you could then wear a signature and join more bounty campaigns if you want.
The problem is, jumping into higher rank is painful this time so I would suggest that you're going to compose good comments in order to get more sMerits to jump up your rank from Jr. Member into Member.
When you become a member you could get higher slice of stakes in every bounty campaigns.

Yeps! as been said above, you need to have a Jr. member rank to participate, otherwise you will not be accepted in any bounty campaigns. On another note, why don't you or we enjoy giving comments or answers to questions posted, help each other out and rank will come on it's own. This is a good way of learning at the same time helping.
After all, one cannot make quality posts if one has not read enough.
Enjoy
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

Why a newbie already wants to join signature campaign? Why dont just wait for a month a join as junior ?
There are more possibilities to join as a junior than as a newbie.

Take you time, read topics, live your life with forum and become a junior in 1 month.

Otherwise join as a newbie, wear signature, become a junior and suddenly find out that more profitable signature can be worn right now. Change signature and I doubt that newbie signature bounty campaign will not kick you after changing and still give stakes for 1 month.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

I've found a signature campaign for newbie, but very rarely. But you should focus on upgrading to jr. Member. While waiting for the process, you can follow social media campaigns such as facebook, twitter, and instagram.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

As far as I know, the newbie in rank is not yet able to participate in the bounty signature campaign. Atleast junior member and up are able in campaign because they have more knowledge in this forum. It's not hard to promote to become a junior member in rank because only 30 posts are needed to be. But I found a bounty campaign that accepts newbie but just for social media campaign.

Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

I think to find a signature campaign that accepts newbie is very difficult, because now the signature campaign has also started to refuse jr member.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

I dont know any signature campaigns that allows newbies. To be sure check the bounties on the bounty thread one by one. I know you have to be at least a jr, member rank to participate in signature campaigns. However as a newbie you can participate in social media campaigns (Fb, twitter, reddit).
Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

There are no signature bounties for newbies or jr.member.
Because they can't have links in their signature.

Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:18:25 PM

Today its very hard to find a bounty for newbie because of merit system. Maybe the best thing you have to is fucos to your rank first atleasf jr member or member rank so you can join bounty campaign.

angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:18:51 PM

You have to be at least Jr. member to join signature campaign. You need to post 30 in the forum and then wait to be Jr. member. You can also get there. For now just do research find good ICO that you want to join If you are already Jr. member. Good Luck
Husna QA
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2882

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:20:45 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 02:09:20 AM by Husna QA

It seems to bounty campaigns for newbie very rare, so if you want to follow it, first we focus on raising our ranking in the forum. Another solution if you still want to follow their campaign, among others through a social media campaign.

cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:22:01 PM

It is very difficult to find a signature campaign for newbie accounts. And I think you shouldn't look for it either. Do not focus on earning, focus first to learn here. You are still a beginner and should make an effort to learn first the rules in this forum. Be patient. Time will come you can join the campaign when you are in jr member rank. Time flies so fast.
kevin135

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

I don't believe there is signature campaigns for newbies.
Try posting and getting activity for Jr.Member.
And try to find bounties then

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

As far as I know and I am here in the crypto market I don't think there are bounty campaihn that are for newbie. If there are or there is its really hard to find. Most of the time when you are in junior member ranks tahts the time ypu can join a bounty campaign.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

For now rarely bounty signatures that accept newbie, signature bounty project average now minmal must level jr membernya. My suggestion is that you should follow other bounties such as bounty social media or bounty writing articles, who usually accept anyone to follow. But if you want to try to join the signature, I have one bounty who want to receive newbie, following link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2883757.0
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

little campaign will accept newbies and will pay little to newbies even they accept newbie, but rising to Jr. member only take one month, its a short time, by the way, it seems the rising rule has been changed

PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

Global market for local data-https://databrokerdao.com
DataBroker DAO is the first marketplace to sell & buy sensor data. As a decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data using Blockchain technology, Databroker DAO enables sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams. This will open up a wealth of opportunities for various industries. Data will be used and become more effective.
Accept beginners (Jr Member). A promising company with good ratings for ICO!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: