Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any signature bounty campaign for newbies ??  (Read 39407 times)
playbtcgame

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

It has been a norm that signature campaigns are for the rank from jnr member and above.Some bounties too have the space to occupy newbies in their bounties. What you need to do is to do thorough search and on the forum and you will get those projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ojosamsom

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:07:32 PM

When I am a newbie I have searched almost everywhere looking for signature campaigns for newbie but am unable to find one I think as a newbie just try to upgrade your rank before you can participate in any signature campaign.
At least be ranked junior member.
Shadesofglory

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:07:42 PM

There are practically none for our category, and where they exist, the stakes are as low as low. Newbie just need to step up and move a rank to junior member. And I have read not all signature allows junior members to join, some are way above the league of the junior members as well.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:13:04 PM

There are currently many campaigns that accept newbies were joining the bounty, but most of them are not potential. Typically, signature bounty campaigns allow only rank from Jr.Member above. So you should act on the forum until the rank reaches Jr. Member then participates to the bounty signature.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
tsmmyth

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

There are a number of signature campaigns out there for newbies, one just have to  look for them in the right places, However they might npt pay as much as we might want them to as most sigatures require Jr. Memeber rank
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:37:21 PM

I advise you to increase your account rank first, at least jr member, there are actually some bounty campaigns that include newbies in the signature campaign, it's just that it's a bit difficult to find the bounty campaign.
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:40:39 PM

There are lots of bounty campaigns you can participate in, though as a newbie in crypto I would just advise you to know more about projects and be more equipped with information.
Especially I suggest that you read and learn alot from bitcointalk and educative telegram groups.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

I advise you to increase your account rank first, at least jr member, there are actually some bounty campaigns that include newbies in the signature campaign, it's just that it's a bit difficult to find the bounty campaign.
Yes, you are right. It's better to focus on raising rank first. Usually, the campaign signature requires participants to have a rank of at least jr.member. Don't give up, there are still many types of bounties that you follow while waiting to increase your rank, try reddit campaigns, telegrams, articles, social media, youtube, etc.

lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:02:41 AM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
Only few bounties accept newbies participant, so much better to rank up and do some posting in altcoin discussion and then when you reach junior member you can attend any bounty now.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:10:50 AM

I have heard abouty bounty campaigns and i searched and found that you have to be a member of bitcointalk and have a good rank...but i am just a newbie..are there any good bounty campaigns which are accepting newbies in their campaign
There isn't a signature bounty campaign that is accepting a newbie participant here in bitcoincointalk. You must rank up first atleast jr member to be able to participate in signature bounty campaign. And you must wait for your activity to increase. But you can participate in other bounty campaigns such as social media bounty campaign , telegram , blog , youtube , translation bounty campaign even if your rank is only newbie.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:16:25 AM

There are very few signature bounty campaigns that accept newbies. You'll have to search hard in the bounties forum for those. Just focus on raising your rank to jr. member first.
spaopera

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:30:05 AM

I don't think that there are a lot of bounty now to allow newbie to participate, most of the bounty it requires you to reach the member level to participate.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:36:12 AM

I think you should focus more on leveling up your rank to jr. member to finally participate into bounty campaigns. As far as I know seldom campaigns accept newbies. I did try once before joining a signature campaign that accepts newbies but in the end it was a waste of time because I didn't get anything at all.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:01:08 AM

If you are a beginner I think you must first increase your rank to Junior member. because usually the minimum requirement to follow the signature bounty is Jr.member. You must first find out important things as a new person here.

There are few bounty campaigns who accepts newbies. My friend is a newbie and she already doing a campaign together with leveling its rank to Jr. Member to have to more opportunities when it comes to Bounty campaigning.

ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:05:25 AM

You should probably put enough efforts to be at least member to start participate in signature bounty, because most of bounties for jr member and newbies are mostly weak in my opinion because it attracts huge amount of participants.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:57:58 AM

I think for the newbie still does not exist. At least you have to jr.member, and now it seems like a merit system is already a requirement to follow the campaign's signature. I think you should improve your ranking first. if it is level up, then you can look for signatures that accept jr.member. I wish you success.
I think there's no bounty campaign that required a newbie to join in such a bounty campaign. Better to rank and to be a jr. member for you to be able to join in any kind of bounty campaign.
hsjd569

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

Newbie rewards are minimal. You can try to raise your level so that you can participate in most of the bounty programs.
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

I think you should be patient first once you upgrade to jr.member you can join the signature of the campaign, see our struggle senior to get high ranking... Smiley
I think there is no any bounty campaign that a newbie can join because the owner of the bounty campaign will not allow newbie and they dont want to ruin there bounty campaign. So better be patient to rank up and you can join in different bounty campaigns.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:30:13 AM

There are only a few campaigns that accept newbies but athe least you have to be a jnr. member because that is the least requirement that is needed for wearing a signature.

cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:37:31 AM

My advice for you is better if you focus on account ranking. When your account is at least Jr. Member will be better at following the signature campaign. If you now ask if there is a campaign for me with a Newbie rank, the answer is rare.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: