Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US Dollar maybe shit aug 2nd GO BITCOIN watch video  (Read 10605 times)
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 06:55:40 AM

"Maybe if Warren Buffet paid a little bit more than just 17.7 percent we wouldn't be in this revenue problem that we're in. Rich people honestly need to start paying their fair share. They are paying the lowest tax rates, of any industrialized country in the world."

Seriously?... your going try to make Buffet look like a bad guy? You think he has 50 billion sitting in a bank account?  His net worth is based on stock in the company he has built most of his life. Even though he has this enormous wealth from his company stock he probably lives below the means of your neighbors.

Buffet has pledged to give away 99% of his wealth upon his death. Not doing the standard big inheritance is something I totally agree with as long as it is by his own decision and not a forced government theft.. Still not enough for lefties... you think he needs to sell the ownership of his company to fund the entitlement state right this second.

This prevailing attitude in America makes me want to vomit. I don't care what anyone says.. a flat tax is the only "fair" tax rate if you understand how percentages work.. and most liberals don't or don't care.

Buffet: "I don't have a problem with guilt about money. The way I see it is that my money represents an enormous number of claim checks on society. It's like I have these little pieces of paper that I can turn into consumption. If I wanted to, I could hire 10,000 people to do nothing but paint my picture every day for the rest of my life. And the GDP would go up. But the utility of the product would be zilch, and I would be keeping those 10,000 people from doing AIDS research, or teaching, or nursing. I don't do that though. I don't use very many of those claim checks. There's nothing material I want very much. And I'm going to give virtually all of those claim checks to charity when my wife and I die"

Buffet... of all the people to point the a finger at. (shaking head)
Did you even take the time to look at the video I posted. I think you will like it Smiley .

I watched the Yahoo one I just reposted about , it was filled with nonsense and party line BS not fit for consumption (like most presidential propaganda sessions). I will try the other two.

I just really respect Buffet for being so down to earth and his personal finance decisions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 07:31:59 AM

Debt increases on EVERYONE to record highs...

That chart seems misleading. Contrast to this chart of US national debt as percentage of the GDP:
http://www.stmartinsystems.com/100813_Why_Fig_1.jpg

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
shackleford

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 07:39:08 AM

"Maybe if Warren Buffet paid a little bit more than just 17.7 percent we wouldn't be in this revenue problem that we're in. Rich people honestly need to start paying their fair share. They are paying the lowest tax rates, of any industrialized country in the world."

Seriously?... your going try to make Buffet look like a bad guy? You think he has 50 billion sitting in a bank account?  His net worth is based on stock in the company he has built most of his life. Even though he has this enormous wealth from his company stock he probably lives below the means of your neighbors.

Buffet has pledged to give away 99% of his wealth upon his death. Not doing the standard big inheritance is something I totally agree with as long as it is by his own decision and not a forced government theft.. Still not enough for lefties... you think he needs to sell the ownership of his company to fund the entitlement state right this second.

This prevailing attitude in America makes me want to vomit. I don't care what anyone says.. a flat tax is the only "fair" tax rate if you understand how percentages work.. and most liberals don't or don't care.

Buffet: "I don't have a problem with guilt about money. The way I see it is that my money represents an enormous number of claim checks on society. It's like I have these little pieces of paper that I can turn into consumption. If I wanted to, I could hire 10,000 people to do nothing but paint my picture every day for the rest of my life. And the GDP would go up. But the utility of the product would be zilch, and I would be keeping those 10,000 people from doing AIDS research, or teaching, or nursing. I don't do that though. I don't use very many of those claim checks. There's nothing material I want very much. And I'm going to give virtually all of those claim checks to charity when my wife and I die"

post #14, meet post #15.

nobody's trying to make buffet look like a bad guy.  and he isn't.  that's why he understands that he should be paying mucho mas in taxes.

what was the top tax rate, when this country was at its best across the board?  when was that?

do you even know?

Sounds like material straight from a Michael Moore film... same arguments.

According to this logic this argument will be made over and over until the rates are at their highest level.

Just because somebody  can look at a 90%+ tax rate and come to the conclusion it is unjust does not make them an idiot.  I am  so sick of hearing about the top 2% with Obama and his distortion of "fair".

Define: fair  (graduated does not fit)

Really? The tax burdens are at their lowest point since 1958, yet you have the nerve to suggest that somehow this is an opportunity for the "big bad" government to come in and raise taxes to unheard of levels? Take a look at this graph, it's going to be a real eye opener for you, and if you can follow me now you will see that this is basic high school math.

Tax burdens on the rich decline to record lows...

I am not even sure if you are directing this at me since it is disconnected from what I was talking about.

I love the condescending attitude like if I disagree I must not be very learned .. or somthin.

Do you have data on the spending side or are you completely focused on the revenue side. There are two sides to this equation perhaps the algebra is needed ... (middle school where I come from)
If you want to say that the ONLY reason the US is in debt is because the top income earners are not paying 95% tax ... I would say that the US is overspending if they have to rely on a graduated tax system.

"Debt increases on EVERYONE to record highs..."
Exactly so why should few carry all the burden? The crux of the issue is ideology and what people think fair is, you can show me graphs forever on why you think somebody owes more tax for exactly the same amount of government service but I would never agree, it goes against my principals of what fair is. The only thing those graphs show is that the United States NEEDS more money and or less spending nothing else.
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 07:46:38 AM

Maybe if Warren Buffet paid a little bit more than just 17.7 percent we wouldn't be in this revenue problem that we're in. Rich people honestly need to start paying their fair share. They are paying the lowest tax rates, of any industrialized country in the world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu5B-2LoC4s&feature=player_embedded

I don't know what country you are from, but America isn't going anywhere... This entire concept that America is somehow the next Greece is absolute horse crap. America has only dropped about 4% of its world reserve status in the last 4 years, hardly a cause for this extreme panic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_currency#United_States_dollar

We just went through one of worst recessions since the great depression, and our world reserve status only dropped from 65.9% in 04 to 61.5% in the final quarter of '10. Obviously the decline is alarming, but we are nowhere near the bottom, and still control over 60% of the worlds reserve currencies.

The problem? When Clinton left office in '00 we were 70.5% of the world’s reserve currency, and after 8 years of Bush destruction we were down to 62.1%. How did we get there? How about a Medicare prescription drug program that wasn't paid for, 2 completely unfunded and unnecessary wars, and on top of that unfunded tax cuts for the nation’s top 2 percent. It is no mystery how we got here, whats beyond me is that people can still sit there behind the sea of lies, and somehow demand that America go bankrupt when we are far, far from that.
Like the President said in this video,

"Contrary to what some people may say, we are not Greece"
http://news.yahoo.com/video/politics-15749652/obama-s-armageddon-25952084.html

While times are tough, and Republicans are blocking any reasonable legislation on the hill, things will eventually get better. And it will be the people who were willing to persevere through the hard times that will be on top during good ones.

Really? The tax burdens are at their lowest point since 1958, yet you have the nerve to suggest that somehow this is an opportunity for the "big bad" government to come in and raise taxes to unheard of levels? Take a look at this graph, it's going to be a real eye opener for you, and if you can follow me now you will see that this is basic high school math.

I want everyone in this thread to look at these two posts. This is one of the actual problems with this country, not the US dollar being in decline vs. other currencies.

Vegetta, I usually think you come up with some dumb/hateful posts, but this cited, factual correctness from you is shockingly refreshing in contrast with people who just post random claims or make spiteful responses, like shackleford or Atlas
JeffK

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 07:50:46 AM

post #14, meet post #15.

nobody's trying to make buffet look like a bad guy.  and he isn't.  that's why he understands that he should be paying mucho mas in taxes.

what was the top tax rate, when this country was at its best across the board?  when was that?

do you even know?

Sounds like material straight from a Michael Moore film... same arguments.

According to this logic this argument will be made over and over until the rates are at their highest level.

Just because somebody  can look at a 90%+ tax rate and come to the conclusion it is unjust does not make them an idiot.  I am  so sick of hearing about the top 2% with Obama and his distortion of "fair".

Define: fair  (graduated does not fit)

I am not even sure if you are directing this at me since it is disconnected from what I was talking about.

I love the condescending attitude like if I disagree I must not be very learned .. or somthin.

Do you have data on the spending side or are you completely focused on the revenue side. There are two sides to this equation perhaps the algebra is needed ... (middle school where I come from)
If you want to say that the ONLY reason the US is in debt is because the top income earners are not paying 95% tax ... I would say that the US is overspending if they have to rely on a graduated tax system.

"Debt increases on EVERYONE to record highs..."
Exactly so why should few carry all the burden? The crux of the issue is ideology and what people think fair is, you can show me graphs forever on why you think somebody owes more tax for exactly the same amount of government service but I would never agree, it goes against my principals of what fair is. The only thing those graphs show is that the United States NEEDS more money and or less spending nothing else.

Spending clearly is out of control, but Vegetta is clearly right when he points out there is a clear, inverse correlation between tax rates on the wealthy and amount of debt.

How does this not make sense to you? The rich pay less taxes every decade since WW2, debt gets increasingly higher in that same time period.
shackleford

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 07:59:46 AM

Maybe if Warren Buffet paid a little bit more than just 17.7 percent we wouldn't be in this revenue problem that we're in. Rich people honestly need to start paying their fair share. They are paying the lowest tax rates, of any industrialized country in the world.

I don't know what country you are from, but America isn't going anywhere... This entire concept that America is somehow the next Greece is absolute horse crap. America has only dropped about 4% of its world reserve status in the last 4 years, hardly a cause for this extreme panic.

We just went through one of worst recessions since the great depression, and our world reserve status only dropped from 65.9% in 04 to 61.5% in the final quarter of '10. Obviously the decline is alarming, but we are nowhere near the bottom, and still control over 60% of the worlds reserve currencies.

The problem? When Clinton left office in '00 we were 70.5% of the world’s reserve currency, and after 8 years of Bush destruction we were down to 62.1%. How did we get there? How about a Medicare prescription drug program that wasn't paid for, 2 completely unfunded and unnecessary wars, and on top of that unfunded tax cuts for the nation’s top 2 percent. It is no mystery how we got here, whats beyond me is that people can still sit there behind the sea of lies, and somehow demand that America go bankrupt when we are far, far from that.

While times are tough, and Republicans are blocking any reasonable legislation on the hill, things will eventually get better. And it will be the people who were willing to persevere through the hard times that will be on top during good ones.

I want everyone in this thread to look at these two posts. This is one of the actual problems with this country, not the US dollar being in decline vs. other currencies.

Vegetta, I usually think you come up with some dumb/hateful posts, but this cited, factual correctness from you is shockingly refreshing in contrast with people who just post random claims or make spiteful responses, like shackleford or Atlas

Random claims? Please elaborate.... I was going to post the definition of the word fair as fundamental as it seems that is the the problem. I guess if I had a graph on what "fair" is then I could be considered correct. I thought I was being nice.. 

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fair

JeffK

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 08:10:10 AM

Random claims? Please elaborate.... I was going to post the definition of the word fair as fundamental as it seems that is the the problem. I guess if I had a graph on what "fair" is then I could be considered correct. I thought I was being nice.. 

What about asking the rich to pay more in taxes isn't fair?

The rich need and utilize resources like roads for transportation, unemployment/welfare for support of their economically disadvantaged, and police departments to protect their property (which, due to the larger size/amount of their property, requires more police resources to protect).

The benefit more from these resources than other taxpayers (e.g., middle class taxpayer who pays low amount of taxes gets access to smooth roads for travel, rich person who pays taxes gets access to smooth roads for travel PLUS the added advantage of having smooth roads for his employees to drive on, making them more productive).

Yes, every year, the rich push for lower and lower taxes, making false claims that everyone derives the same benefit from infrastructure, and thus should pay nearer to the same amount for them.

Asking the rich to pay more is fair, because when they derive the most benefit from social services yet ask that those who have less money and derive less benefit from them pay more of the portion, we must borrow to fill in the 'gaps'
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 08:13:09 AM

I realize that I have to explain my ideas better so that some people begin to give me the respect I feel I deserve. Lies can be dispelled with truths. Sometimes the truth hurts especially when it's against your own-self.  However, the ability to grow during these bad times is crucial for the progression of our race; man-kind. We must dispel the lies within our government, within our businesses, within our communities, and within ourselves... So that we can ultimately find the peace and prosperity we all so eagerly desire. Happiness is the key to the land of divinity my friends…

Bill Maher(L) - Ed Shultz(D) - Micheal Steal (R) - Lies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAINcFgagN0&feature=related
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 08:17:12 AM

So we are redefining the word "fair" here? You think it's fair to pull the plug on seniors, take away college grants from students, and rip unemployment from the unemployed while we continue to give trillions of dollars in tax cuts to Billionaires? Ever heard of "fair" shared sacrifice?

Paul Ryan sure has.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5kgnE1Xvec
JeffK

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 08:25:08 AM

So we are redefining the word "fair" here? You think it's fair to pull the plug on seniors, take away college grants from students, and rip unemployment from the unemployed while we continue to give trillions of dollars in tax cuts to Billionaires? Ever heard of "fair" shared sacrifice?

Paul Ryan sure has.

This guy gets it.

shackleford, what you are advocating is the opposite of "fair". The billionaires have had their time, as a society we need to care for our other citizens like the elderly, our students, and those down-on-their-luck individuals on welfare instead. If not, our society will collapse into some awful hellhole catering to the whims of the elite.
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 08:59:21 AM

Paul Ryan sure has.

This guy gets it.

shackleford, what you are advocating is the opposite of "fair". The billionaires have had their time, as a society we need to care for our other citizens like the elderly, our students, and those down-on-their-luck individuals on welfare instead. If not, our society will collapse into some awful hellhole catering to the whims of the elite.
Some of the most Libertarian country’s on Earth, are the biggest 3'rd world retched hell holes. I am not promoting full-blown socialism, because I do not believe that is the answer. Socialism usually leads to fascism because of the human ego that lies within all of us. The ego is dangerous, and that is why I believe in a perfect balance only granted by the development of new age technologies like Bitcoin. I believe that human beings are inherently imperfect, and I believe that machines have been created to fix these imperfections that we have philosophically imposed on ourselves.

Bitcoin is the first of many cryptographic currencies that will help aide in this balancing act that the world is currently going through. We need to begin to appreciate our world status and progress this planet to a whole new level. We need to push the limits of the 1’st world and literally leave our current reality behind. I have been working on a post for about a month, and I think I am going to have to publish it soon, since the times are getting harder. It will be a fully detailed article on what I personally think Bitcoins are, and how I think the United States government and all of its people can benefit greatly from a new age Internet currency. We used to own the Internet back in the 90’s, now it’s our turn to do it again!

JeffK

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 09:03:57 AM

Paul Ryan sure has.

This guy gets it.

Some of the most Libertarian country’s on Earth, are the biggest 3'rd world retched hell holes. I am not promoting full-blown socialism, because I do not believe that is the answer. Socialism usually leads to fascism because of the human ego that lies within all of us. The ego is dangerous, and that is why I believe in a perfect balance only granted by the development of new age technologies like Bitcoin. I believe that human beings are inherently imperfect, and I believe that machines have been created to fix these imperfections that we have philosophically imposed on ourselves.

Bitcoin is the first of many cryptographic currencies that will help aide in this balancing act that the world is currently going through. We need to begin to appreciate our world status and progress this planet to a whole new level. We need to push the limits of the 1’st world and literally leave our current reality behind. I have been working on a post for about a month, and I think I am going to have to publish it soon, since the times are getting harder. It will be a fully detailed article on what I personally think Bitcoins are, and how I think the United States government and all of its people can benefit greatly from a new age Internet currency. We used to own the Internet back in the 90’s, now it’s our turn to do it again!

Well congrats, you might be the most reasonable person on these forums. Sorry I was a little harsh on you, I can't wait for the writeup
Grouver (BtcBalance)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2011, 09:17:02 AM

Hold on, am I reading this right.
Obama is trying to raise the  legally permitted maximum of 14,3 trillion with another 2,5 trillion?
And what happens after that? Does it get raised again and again?

What the hell.  Huh

FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 09:26:46 AM

Hold on, am I reading this right.
Obama is trying to raise the  legally permitted maximum of 14,3 trillion with another 2,5 trillion?
And what happens after that? Does it get raised again and again?

What the hell.  Huh
The President is after a common sense approach where the highest income earners start to pay at-least the same amount as their "less fortunate" counterparts, you know the middle class (see my Warren Buffet analogy in post above).And we unfortunately need to cut programs that we can't afford to have. However, we should continue to prioritize education, job creation, and infrastructural growth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kj3TlwJfgw

He wants to work with them... The Republicans are holding everything back, and you have to call it for what it is.

P.S Public education hasn't failed me...
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 01:12:38 PM

Our government makes me sick seriously.  They have this debt ceiling thing happening and we have people like Sarah Palin talking about it as if it's simply a political party vs political party issue and not an American issue.

Shit is absolutely ridiculous.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
shackleford

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 03:45:49 PM

What about asking the rich to pay more in taxes isn't fair?

The rich need and utilize resources like roads for transportation, unemployment/welfare for support of their economically disadvantaged, and police departments to protect their property (which, due to the larger size/amount of their property, requires more police resources to protect).

The benefit more from these resources than other taxpayers (e.g., middle class taxpayer who pays low amount of taxes gets access to smooth roads for travel, rich person who pays taxes gets access to smooth roads for travel PLUS the added advantage of having smooth roads for his employees to drive on, making them more productive).

Yes, every year, the rich push for lower and lower taxes, making false claims that everyone derives the same benefit from infrastructure, and thus should pay nearer to the same amount for them.

Asking the rich to pay more is fair, because when they derive the most benefit from social services yet ask that those who have less money and derive less benefit from them pay more of the portion, we must borrow to fill in the 'gaps'
How does Warren Buffet fit into your view on why people should pay unequal percentages.  Since he was your example of a rich person that is not paying his fair share.  He lives in a normal house and has a regular car ect ect ... your example of why makes no sense.  If I had 1000 cars I could not drive them all at the same time...how would I be using the infrastructure more  than anyone else. Also I would still have to pay taxes on every car and title so on.. Your argument about  being responsible for the roads of employees is stretching it and if anything it should be considered on corporate tax (your mixing the two).

If you make people responsible for everyone else there is no limit to what you can say they owe.  Perhaps employee's should be issued vehicles to get to work .. A nice alarm clock and a top of the line mattress to be sure they are well rested...
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 04:28:05 PM

We as a generation need to rise up and fight for what we know is right! We need to begin to organize with all of our community leaders, and we need to rally for a fair and sensible debt reduction plan that holds everyone accountable including these Washington politicians. Why do they deserve free universal health care when we can't have any? Why do we have to settle for a watered down plan while they get free healthcare for life on our dollar!

We need to come together and do nationwide peaceful rallies to show that we want this to go through without completely gutting Social Security and Medicare! Killing these social safety nets is what they’re primarily after, instead of modernizing these crucial entitlement programs, and making them more efficient thus reducing their costs.

Tea Party activist never account for technological advances in their growth projections, and that is a fundamental problem with the all out "conservative" approach. They are deeply pessimistic about the future, and believe that America can’t be great again. I couldn’t disagree more, and I believe that America’s time to shine is now! With Conservatives nothing ever changes, which leads things to become progressively worse... We as a society need to come out of our proverbial cocoon, and finally admit that we need one another much more than we think.

The sense of true enlightenment with God is that of unity, brought together by love and trust in thy neighbor. The belief of karma is truly a humbling one, and that’s what’s truly scary about this modern day conservative brand. They pretend that they care about people, yet when they see someone on the street dying they ignore it and call it an essential part of the free market system… Karma is real, and has always proven itself through history to punish those who are wicked towards their own people...
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 04:31:24 PM

I'm giving a bitcoin presentation at a university on Aug. 2. If we default that day it's going to make my job a lot easier.  Grin

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
chuckypalumbo

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 04:39:26 PM

A default right now isn't going to happen, it's all a fucking show to build up the left versus right bs they want to feed you on tv to keep you distracted. There will be a debt limit increase followed by QE3, it's going to happen, and down the road the disaster will happen. They will delay this problem for as long as they can.
FlipPro
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 05:14:10 PM

A default right now isn't going to happen, it's all a fucking show to build up the left versus right bs they want to feed you on tv to keep you distracted. There will be a debt limit increase followed by QE3, it's going to happen, and down the road the disaster will happen. They will delay this problem for as long as they can.
What you fail to see is if the Republicans were to agree to a sensible plan we could fix this problem. The Republicans however, refuse to give this president any significant victory's.

This has always been their goal from day one, to destroy President Obama so he can't get a second term.

Mitch McConnell Reaffirms His Top Priority To Limit Barack Obama To One Term -Heritage Foundation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXahlA8CTB4

If you don't know the Heritage foundation please inform yourself on who they are, and how they're destroying our country. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Heritage_Foundation

Rush Limbaugh "I hope Obama fails"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuYjWbAU2eU

Michelle Bachmann - "Goal is for Obama to Be One Term President"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIfa05uBMaQ

One Term President - Attack Propaganda Collage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVt99OjZ1m8

Obama Faces GOP On Its Talking Points
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5BE9_x7xTo
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: