Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto market demand is increasing  (Read 1923 times)
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

The crypto-currency market is developing at a frantic pace. This year we will see a capitalization of more than 1 trillion. More companies are looking for experts in cryptography and blockchain
I believe so that is why I am keeping my investment here as I believe that many new investors will come in the market and would eventually invest here so not only the demand would increase but also the price of bitcoin itself and it is possible so just hold what you have right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

I think cryptocurrencies demand has been increasing cause many of companies and investor investor in cryptocurrencies so they follow and support other ICO projects. Most likely people love in projects that called lending. They love it
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

I think the cipher market will add value each year. It is possible that there are many investors every day and they all invest a lot of money into the cryptographic market. The cryptographic market is very popular in the world and in the future it is possible for everyone to invest in it

Every year cryptocurrency appreciates,especially the top coins in coinmarket with very valuable value. Year on Year growth for cryptocurency very impresessive with several billions of dollar is added to market capitalization every year.This is a great sign for cryptocuurency enthusiast.
The popularity really affects its demand, when people start to realize that this new system will be useful not only as  currency but as a investment as well, its just a beginning of more potential growth in coming years, while we are enjoying the sway those who are new into this industry will also learn the possibilities of earning decent money, just need to make a good leads in order to invest well, looking forward to achieved more with this growing market.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:14:17 PM

It's definitely good news for our cryptocurrency but be aware that the flow can easily change in an instant. Today they want it, tomorrow they bash it. But if you play it smart, you can use this to your advantage.
It is true because anything can happen anytime in crypto currency, we will have to remain active to see its rising and falling both but no need to lose patience and sell it, if they will buy bitcoin today at very low price then it is sure that maybe tomorrow they will be able to sell it at high price, as much the demand will increase the same way bitcoin will get high in price,. Buy low and wait till it become high to give you high profit,
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:08:13 PM

This is the reality that bitcoin is very unstoppable and successful the graph show that the demand and supply of bitcoin starting to elevate more as years goes by. More and more people who are willingly to invest their money in bitcoin. Because they trust and aim high to gain more profits from bitcoin.
kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

This is one of the good development that are happening in crypto world which is favor the Bitcoin that if these great progress will continue it will absolutely make Bitcoin back to the line towards out most awaited high price value again which is $20,000. I just hope that no more dip that will going to happen again by this year because some experts says there is still last dip that going to happen early next month.

I agree with your opinion. If more and more bitcoins are using it and growing in any country. Surely the future of bitcoin will be brighter. More and more are using bitcoin, increasingly affecting prices in the market. So I also hope, hopefully as more and more bitcoin enthusiasts, the higher bitcoin value for the future.

tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:28:58 PM

Yes I also agree, I also notice that increase in the market because my investments are now growing a little bit unlike before that's why it is good too invest more to get some more profit from holding this time. And it's nice to hear that bitcoin is growing almost in all country we can really make some thing good from using it.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:07:35 AM

I think, It is a good news. when the crypto market demand is increasing, the crypto price will rise. we will see.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:31:22 AM

This is good news isnt it? The crypto market is recovering and prices are increasing.

However I would approach this cautiously as it may not be a real bull run as the market is still weak.

I would not be surprised to see BTC and the cryptos trading within a range for a while more as traders are likely to sell

when BTC hits 12000 and buy when it hits 9000 again. Just be careful if anyone is buying at this price.

Yup. This what we called bull market and it is good in traders they can trade better cause they easily predict what cryptocurrencies will dump and rise up again. This month are very often occurs the bull market so waiting in this month are very worthy
ruski

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:01:07 AM

Yes the demand for crypto currencies is actually high worldwide, and it is increasing fastly with time. Thousands of new comers and investors start buying and trading this currencies daily almost, because the value of crypto is also going up and people want to make more money by investing early with this crypto market.

KorakPawon

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:21:10 AM

coin users should be happy to include you when you get such news, of course, when we invest a few years back will get multiple profits today, and there are many things that cause increased volality, and we hope it will last a long time.
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:39:10 AM

If crypto market demand increasing, crypto value will be increasing too.. This is good news, market back to green again and increase day by day. I believe if crypto market will grow up more than now
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:22:26 AM

Good news for all cryptoworld.

I think always buy with what you can afford to lose so whatever happens will not hit your head.
At the time of posting, the market slumped. Maybe some who bought under 7k took their profit. Good news for those who buy low. But bad for those who just bought it recently. This proves that the market is very unpredictable.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:34:01 AM

This is good news for anyone who believes in cryptocurrencies, and many big investors will be involved in cryptocurrencies, which will help the market become stronger.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:47:26 AM

good news. because this is one signal will be an increase in prices for the market and will also make the pump occurs when the demand is large enough. this means we can also buy bitcoin now
Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:50:16 AM

I think this is obvious, that crypto market will get more and more popularity and demand, so we are entering a great season to be early birds.
petyang12

Activity: 352

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:01:19 AM

This is good news isnt it? The crypto market is recovering and prices are increasing.

However I would approach this cautiously as it may not be a real bull run as the market is still weak.

I would not be surprised to see BTC and the cryptos trading within a range for a while more as traders are likely to sell

when BTC hits 12000 and buy when it hits 9000 again. Just be careful if anyone is buying at this price.
When demand increase i'm sure that the price of bitcoin would also increase, there is no doubt that it is a good news for those who had coins being hold until now. It would be great for holders as they would earn profit because of demands increasing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:34:26 AM

of course this will boost bitcoin's market value as the demand increases, i guess we will be seeing high prices of bitcoin in the market value in a couple of months, after seeing this, i think many nations will follow south korea and will be in line to adapt bitcoin and blockchain technology. sounds good for the users and traders. so buy now guys.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:17:17 AM

It is good news.The crypto market is recovering  slowly and the prices will increase soon. we will see, the bitcoin will more stable than now.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

yes of course. because big companies started to make serious researches about blockchain technology and crypto market. new investors joining to the ecosystem everyday so it is quite Normal that demand is increasing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: