Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 07:09:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto market demand is increasing  (Read 1923 times)
SchiefelbeinBTC

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:34:14 PM

Since the global and South Korea market are separated it might not be such a good news.
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

When is bitcoin gonna reach $10.000 again?
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

Definitely a good news for all of us since this means the price will go high as a result of the higher demand. So when the price is high, we can be able to sell some of our coins and get better returns, then when the market gets dry, we will buy some more coins at a lower price to ensure that we will be able to gather and save as much for another situation like this when we can sell our coins for a better profit gains.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:45:41 PM

It's a good thing, if more and more demand then the price will increase. Moreover, supply is no longer added or limited. If this continues to happen then bitcoin will continue to rise until uncontrolled as more and more demand.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:47:40 PM

Cryptocurrency has been a fast growing industry since its official launced. People see cruptocurrency its potential in making them wealthy and gain assets thats why many are hooked and getting into crypto world. That articles is indeed a good news for everyone.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:06:25 AM

Yes,  It is a good news. The crypto market demand is incresing. The market is now recovering from the crash earlier this year. From being downed for about weeks and now positive signs are observable. Hopefully this situation will continue so that the crypto will be able to fully recover before the end of the first quarter. I believe the price will rise soon.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

I was thinking what would happen if I put all my alts into Bitcoin a few months back.. and what I noticed is the value over that time, even though we are on a bull run now, is pretty much same value in Bitcoin as it was back then.That made me think, has been worth all the messing around with alts, should I have just stuck it all in Bitcoin. This does not include alts I went in at ICO.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:12:29 AM

Yes, of course, this is very good news for the development of the crypto world in the future. Higher market increases mean more people who believe in crypto and market demand are bound to increase. I am sure the future of the market will continue to increase and will be more promising for future investment assets.

Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

It is a good news for all of us. Our patience will be paid now. Since when the demand of crypto coins is high then its price will be of course high. These days maybe the start of the crypto market recovery.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:29:03 AM

Well Im not really shocked by what is currently happening nowadays, I just think that this is expected to happen due to the fact that Bitcoin was very popular nowadays in television or social media it was making itself very popular for us to noticed whether its good or bad, since Bitcoin is very expensive nowadays it also contribute to the popularity that it was gaining.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:30:41 AM

In fact, I am convinced that we are still in a very early phase of development of cryptocurrencies, so I still believe that the potential of this market is truly enormous and great surprises are yet to come.

And this is especially evident when we learn about the way in which artificial intelligence and the internet of things begin to be part of our daily life, and at the moment there are a lot of ICOs whose purpose is to bridge these emerging technologies and boockchain technology through utility tokens.

We are still considered at the early stages of crypto development. There is definitely more to come. The majority of the countries in the world are still about to join crypto. This will bring in a much bigger market and we will be totally surprised with how big crypto can still grow despite how it is being considered very expensive already. The demand is still smaller compared to its true potential.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:08:44 AM

This is good news isnt it? The crypto market is recovering and prices are increasing.

However I would approach this cautiously as it may not be a real bull run as the market is still weak.

I would not be surprised to see BTC and the cryptos trading within a range for a while more as traders are likely to sell

when BTC hits 12000 and buy when it hits 9000 again. Just be careful if anyone is buying at this price.
When demand increase i'm sure that the price of bitcoin would also increase, there is no doubt that it is a good news for those who had coins being hold until now. It would be great for holders as they would earn profit because of demands increasing.
If you have any idea about cryptocurrency world and want to invest in bitcoin or any other crypto you will never concern with the price, because the price is increasing and decreasing and now it is growing according to the market value. No high pump and dump. We know that the future is that of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the leading crypto, that’s why people are investing in it.
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:10:51 AM

cryptocurrency Market Demand is day by day growing and It is a Big Momentum for all crypto lover.  And obviously crypto market will be coming With recovery. Investors are Increasing their Faith level and this is our power and the market will be a stable price.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:27:26 AM

Yeah it's growing and this will continue as we nove forward. More and more ICOs will come and will be included to our existing coins.
BigBos

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:29:29 AM

cryptocurrency Market Demand is day by day growing and It is a Big Momentum for all crypto lover.  And obviously crypto market will be coming With recovery. Investors are Increasing their Faith level and this is our power and the market will be a stable price.
you're right, I feel that the demand for crypto every day is increasing. because that's a lot of new ICO is developed. well, this will continue to grow on the internet, and I think this has a positive impact.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:46:23 AM

That's totally great. Thing is, we need mass adoption. Let them do what they do. Cryptocurrency will be widespread around the world and will be used as everyday medium for transactions. The price will surely surpass 12k USD once that happens.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

That's totally great. Thing is, we need mass adoption. Let them do what they do. Cryptocurrency will be widespread around the world and will be used as everyday medium for transactions. The price will surely surpass 12k USD once that happens.
Apparently for today I see an increase in price above 10,000 dollars. It seems that this decline will continue until the end of 2018 and what prospects do not please me.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:27:34 AM

Virtual money demand is very high and it is predicted that 2018 will be a boom year for bitcoin and more and more investors are looking for bitcoin to invest, as well as companies looking for technical currencies. this number to raise capital
As more and more people come to know about cryptocurrency and the importance of it they will enter into this world. Now people realized that the future is that of cryptocurrency and the whole world will use cryptocurrency in the future. Therefore they also took their shares in crypto market. It is right decision because using and earning both are in one coin.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

Yes. This is absolutely true. Too many people are entering the Crypto market. They buy more and sell more than before. So in the future, the cryptographic market will grow and become more difficult for investors to make a profit.
Deamindit

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

It is clearly a very good news and it has also saved a lot of crypto coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: