Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto market demand is increasing  (Read 1923 times)
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

Open your links. What I see is the news about the rapid growth of Korea. Korea is a big market, which is very important for the development of encryption.I recently got some stories about Korean university students buying bitcoins. It is said that more than 60% of the students in Seoul universities are buying bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

Cryptocurrency market is growing market and gain more popularity among peoples. If more peoples have knowledge about cryptocurrency, I am believe they will start to invest. Cryptocurrency offering big profits but its very high risk.
Crypto growing more faster in south korea because their peoples have more knowledge about cryptocurrency and their peoples more adapting on technology.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

For sure it is increasing ,
Because there are so many people now who are interested in it,
And they are contributing to the market .

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:54:53 AM

For sure it is increasing ,
Because there are so many people now who are interested in it,
And they are contributing to the market .
As cryptocurrency exchanges continue to hire talents from the traditional finance sector and major financial institutions adopt cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, investors expect cryptocurrencies to evolve into a proper emerging asset class.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

Numerous now offer their btc so the market is currently sought after so btc and coin must be to some degree higher expected about the expanding interest of digital money. As we as a whole realize that every day the system has developed its notoriety everywhere throughout the world. So there is possibility it will grow bigger in a long run.
c++btc

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

That's very good news to all bitcoin users if the demand in the korea rises for sure the bitcoin price will be affected also. Today the value of bitcoin is not that good but in the near future if there is many good news like this people will buy and value will increase again.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

This is good news isnt it? The crypto market is recovering and prices are increasing.

However I would approach this cautiously as it may not be a real bull run as the market is still weak.

I would not be surprised to see BTC and the cryptos trading within a range for a while more as traders are likely to sell

when BTC hits 12000 and buy when it hits 9000 again. Just be careful if anyone is buying at this price.
That's an interesting news to us,we hope of its continously game
of the crypto world,it says"strike while the iron is hot becuase we nevet know what mIght happens tmorrow its u predictable.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

Precisely, because there are many people are given the opportunity and brings a lot of benefits especially to those who are in need financially, a lot of people are gaining millions about in crypto's and because of this, People became more crazy and greed to earn  profit day by day.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

Precisely, because there are many people are given the opportunity and brings a lot of benefits especially to those who are in need financially, a lot of people are gaining millions about in crypto's and because of this, People became more crazy and greed to earn  profit day by day.
The cryptocurrency market has begun to recover as major cryptocurrencies including Ether and EOS recorded gains of more than 5 percent over the past 24 hours. Tokens such as Ontology (ONT), Storm (STORM), and Tron (TRX) demonstrated gains in the 10 to 15 percent region.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

yes this demand has been increasing since mid of 2017 that is why that impressive bull run had happened last year. new known companies, known investors have been joining to crypto market day by day. that is why we will see new all time highs again.

turn the page
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:54:26 PM

yes this demand has been increasing since mid of 2017 that is why that impressive bull run had happened last year. new known companies, known investors have been joining to crypto market day by day. that is why we will see new all time highs again.
The highly active crypto traders have an effect on the rise and fall cryptocurrency rates. It is known that the higher digital currency capitalization gets, major traders have a less significant influence.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:59:34 PM

I also noticed that the demand of the cryptocurrency are increasing and that is because the prices are now green into the market and when that goes green it means that there are a lot more people who are buying rather than selling because bitcoins volatility and all the cryptocurrency depends on the demands of  them. And that is a great investment for us because whenever the value is rising it is great to buy because your money will also rise and then sell.it when it becomes.stable because they might fall the next time because other people.sells too.

Demand can also increase when market is in red, too, actually. In fact, if I look at my own history of buying (which signals demand, correct?) then I realize,,, I only buy when market is in red. I am sure plenty of other people also only buy when they see dips,,, so this is an example of demand increasing when market is down/red as you say.

If you have no sellers by the way, how can you have buyers? Red and green has not much correlation in my opinion.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

The "Kimchi premium" is a real reflection of pent-up demand at least in S. Korea. Worldwide I believe the sentiment is the same but now there is an arbitrage exchange that is going to pre-Ico this month that will allow investors to take advantage and make profits for themselves instead of leaving this price diff. on the exchange of regionally locked exchanges. What do you think of this project? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

Then it is a good news for all of us. We will definitely gain more benefits as crypto market keeps on being demanded. We all know how things work here and many people will totally start investing which means more profit will be sent forth through us. This just means we should keep on investing harder so we can have a way more better future with the help of crypto.

barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

Market cryptocurrency is on the rise with more and more people trying to make a profit from crypto trading and investing in crypto in the hope of gaining bigger profits than any other investment.
Then in this digital era, more people are more interested in doing business in the digital world so many businesses who want to use these technologies to advance his business so market demand is increasing.

Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:27:54 PM

When the demand is increasing the supply should be also increasing  to maintain a good relationship with the market. As of the moment  it is good to know that the market demand in crypto is increasing well i don't think it may affect the price or value of bitcoin but it would be great if the demand is increasing in the supply is also increasing and then the value will increase too

Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

Market cryptocurrency is on the rise with more and more people trying to make a profit from crypto trading and investing in crypto in the hope of gaining bigger profits than any other investment.
Then in this digital era, more people are more interested in doing business in the digital world so many businesses who want to use these technologies to advance his business so market demand is increasing.
Since a lot of people wanting to have change in their life that is why they are seeking their luck here and since bitcoin requires promoting so it would have a great price and value so people are keeping it to spread so many investors would try this as well.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

Yes, of course,In my opinion is it's a very good news for cryptocurrencies. south-korea made a good decision. Because of this crypto market demand is increasing. It's better to invest bitcoin. Everyday more and more people are using crypto and want to invest here. cause they have now faith in this currencies.
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

Crypto needs to increase in demand and I believe as times goes on people  will  start  demanding for it
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

Yes this is a great news to all of us and many people will entering investment to crypto. We hope that prices will recovered as soon as possible.
I agree with you. Im happy to hear that demand is getting higher. Many of us  are waiting for a price increase to all cryptos after btc hits 6K. I believe this will continue to rise as normal market trend had started. Nowadays bitcoin price plays at around 8 to 9K level and this is good for all altcoins also. This would initiates increase of prices to all crypto currency and other coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: