Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:42:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP][BOUNTY] Marinecoin - Fast Eco-Friendly AI IoT Payment Network  (Read 4867 times)
Sadgree

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:02:45 PM

I joined the Marinecoin community and received 450 000 MTC.
This project looks promising, i hope lots of people will get involved with this great project. You can also join the Discord channel and stay abreast of all the news (all links are on the first page of this topic).
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
honglu69 (OP)

Activity: 1546
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:11:17 AM

Core dev Bruce announced change in DISCORD today on the procedure of 450,000 marinecoin airdrop.  The requirement of Facebook is relaxed.  Any social media
promoting is OK, Facebook , Twitter or any important social media in their own countries would be OK.  Another change is that airdropped coins will no longer be deposited into exchange account.  In stead, only wallet address can receive the airdrop of 450,000 marinecoins.
Nylanian

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

Core dev Bruce announced change in DISCORD today on the procedure of 450,000 marinecoin airdrop.  The requirement of Facebook is relaxed.  Any social media
promoting is OK, Facebook , Twitter or any important social media in their own countries would be OK.  Another change is that airdropped coins will no longer be deposited into exchange account.  In stead, only wallet address can receive the airdrop of 450,000 marinecoins.

Great news, thanks HongLu!
Nylanian

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

Just a clarification.  The first  bitcointalk announcement thread was posted by core developer Bruce on Jan 23, 2018. That thread got deleted accidentally and I am now re-posting a
new thread to restore the announcement.  I am not core developer, only a community member, but I will work closely with Marinecoin core developer team to update  information in this thread accordingly.

Can you confirm if the original developer "Bruce" will be working on it now and why did he not revive this thread? Do you perhaps have a link for his profile on BCT?

If you search on Google,  you will find Bruce's original ANN thread was deleted by bitcointalk  mod,  most likely robot.

The official channel for this project is DISCORD and Marinecoin web page.  Bitcointalk ANN is community based posted by me.  I clarified already earlier on.

I am actually asking about the user account for Bruce on BCT. Do you have a link to it? I would like to look at his profile and then I want to know why not create a new thread by himself to give some legitimacy?

Bitcointalk deleted the original Marinecoin Announcement thread and the french marinecoin announcement thread as well.... since Bruce_wayne's handle created both, his account was also banned for a time, i'm not sure how long i'm assuming 30 days or so.

The dev team communicates with the community through a pseudonym "Bruce Wayne" in the Discord/telegram channels, they wish to remain anonymous and i personally have no problems with that as i've invested no money. It's an Airdrop, they are Airdropping 90% of the total supply. It costs you nothing. All they have been willing to release about their identity is that the majority of the Dev team is from an IT department of a university that will remain anonymous. Some of the Dev's may reveal themselves once the ICO is completed.

Why does legitimacy require a seasoned bitcointalk account? I'm sure it would put your mind at ease as you have legendary status and are surely a huge advocate of this platform... I personally really don't like this forum and how much weight it carries in the alt coin ICO/Airdrop circle, but since it has been established as this powerful entity in the crypto-sphere we have little choice but to use it.

If you really care to learn more about this coin, which i encourage you to do, it's truly a great project. Hop in the discord and have a discussion with the Dev teams handle @Bruce_Wayne, they're pretty busy working minor issues raised by the community but they hop on daily for discussions anyway.

Seriously, you have nothing to lose but an insignificant portion of your time and you get 450000 MTC.

I'm just a community member and not a representative of the MTC dev team by any means. If my comments upset you, point your frustrations at me and not the project.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:43:59 PM

signed up for the airdrop, don't see why we need to post our comment links and take a screenshot as well?  Hope to get my 450k mtc.

Also would be nice to make a higher resolution image for the marine coin logo.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:34:18 PM

i just registered to receive the free coins
But when i finish register and i try to login but i forget to input a correct password
After that i got this message

Code:
What happened?
The owner of this website (marineco.in) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

so how to fix that?
Nylanian

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:52:25 AM

But when i finish register and i try to login but i forget to input a correct password

Code:
What happened?
The owner of this website (marineco.in) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

so how to fix that?

Hey knuckey thanks for going through the process. I know it's not the easiest.

To make sure everything took correctly, Send your trouble ticket via email to info@marineco.in ....you should include the email address you registered with at the least and explain what happened. That email goes to the Dev team and they will be able to action off it and let you know what your next steps should be. Last time i used it they responded in a couple hours. Although at this hour i think they are probably sleeping, i believe they are located somewhere in western europe.

The moderators in the telegram/discord channels can help with the ICO steps but we do not have website admin rights as we are just volunteers, so the devs will have to help with this issue.

Nylanian

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:06:09 AM

signed up for the airdrop, don't see why we need to post our comment links and take a screenshot as well?  Hope to get my 450k mtc.

Also would be nice to make a higher resolution image for the marine coin logo.

Hey green, welcome to the community! I don't disagree with you, I wasn't a fan of the process either...but please don't let it deter you, it truly is a great project. The best part being it's community driven, so you can hop in the discord (https://discord.gg/C6JnDJv) or telegram (https://t.me/MarinecoinMTC) and propose changes to the process. If they are reasonable and logically make sense the Dev team will make changes, they have been good about that so far.

With regards to the logo, some community members have already started working on a newer better version. The mock ups i've seen are pretty dope.

I believe the screenshot requirement came about because some ICO participants had their bitcointalk posts deleted and the links to them no longer worked. I guess screen shots were the answer to this issue? Not too sure, i'm just a community member as well. Hope to see you in the channels soon!
Damoder

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:29:23 AM

Pretty excited for this coin to take off! The transaction speeds with the network in power-save mode are insanely fast, can only imagine what it'll be like at 500x faster Smiley

Marinecoin is an advance project.
A truly global actually usable and stable crypto currency.
Make every day users and merchants adapt a stable crypto currency without negative side effects of the exchanges.
Altcoin community coming forward to agree with mirinecoin transaction principle.
cimanu

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:38:31 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 09:57:28 AM by cimanu

can I find out how long the distribution will continue?
distribution occurs every day?
Do I need to make deposits, purchase coins for joining? What are the conditions for obtaining?
I do not have 30 friends on Facebook - can I do something different?
are there any plans to enter other exchanges?
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:07:47 AM

Hello.
I would like to ask a small question for MTC owners who are experienced in removing MTCs for Win, Mac or OS wallet: should I withdraw money to my wallet or should I keep it in f1cx exchange?
Which one is better?
Thanks in advance.
phucdigan.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

Update (Feb 27, 2018) on DISCORD Channel:  Today a new member jonn joined Marinecoin DISCORD and had a very good Q&A conversation with Core Dev Bruce Wayne.  In this conversation, Bruce disclosed quite many new exciting information on MTC's past, present and future.  

Bruce first addressed concerns on the supply of old Marinecoin issued in 2013  and explained that the total supply of old Marinecoin should be only around 150,000 MTC or  only tiny amount compared to 9.7 billion current total MTC supply. Yes, these old coins still exist today but they are insignificant.  

Bruce further stressed that Marinecoin is community based coin and there is no boss in this project and Marinecoin blockchain is controlled by guardians. Anyone can become a member of guardianship program with 10 million MTC signed wallet.

On the future of Marinecoin, Bruce said that "we will have Jarvis ICO after the completion of this 20,000 MTC seed members. We will offer Jarvis to up to 1 million people and 1 MTC = 10,000 Jarvis."   On Jarvis coin project, Bruce said that "you have to be a member of the guardianship program to access proprietary information about the project. You will need to buy 10 million MTC either from exchange or investor ICO  and finish the seed node verification process with your privately owned domain name. That domain name is hard coded in all GUI wallets. The minimum requirement is you operate at least full seed node and link a sub domain to that seed node."   Bruce explained that  all wallets are nodes but not all are seed nodes. The GUI wallet initial sync  and connection can only occur by a trusted full seed node, which only come from certified guardianship program. Guardianship is for life as long as the guardian maintains the server with current costs around 5 USD a month. Guardianship improves Marinecoin decentralization and removes the ability of making code changes that may harm the value of the MTC in the wallet. However, marinecoin network won't be slowed down even if no one signs up for guardianship.

Jonn asked if it is the plan to get the coin into daily life and how should  marinecoin and Jarvis coin being used for.   Bruce answered that  the question should really be "Does it have value?"   Marinecoin can be used anyway today or be converted to USD.  Marinecoin  can be used in any situation from nano payments between two lot with nearly zero fees to general use such as bitcoin.  Jarvis coin is part of Marinecoin it won't affect inflation.  One can only convert existing MTC to Jarvis. No Jarvis will be issued.  it will be created by sending MTC or destoyed by sending Jarvis to MTC.  1 MTC is 10,000 Jarvis.

jonn: "why are two coins needed?"  
Bruce:  "we will have hundreds of coins in the future for different interests and countries all issued by sending MTC.  You will be able to create a jonncoin by sending MTC and distribute it to anyone with your logo and they will be exchanged at any market where Marinecoin is accepted. "
jonn: "This is called Branding. got it"
Bruce:  "One example is my son plays the computer games on steam I will send 1000 MTC to his Jarvis wallet and he will have 10,000,000 Jarvis. I will tell him to share it with the other kids he is playing online games with. He will send 100,000 Jarvis to all of his friends in exchange for roblux etc.  At the end they will be back to MTC if needed to be converted to USD.  Jonncoin value will be fixed by a predetermined number to MTC, so you will end up spending real MTC to determine the jonncoin total circulating supply.  You can fix it to 1 to 10 or to a million jonncoin per 1 MTC"

jonn:  "understood.  so to become a guardian costs 10000000 mtc x 0.000029 = $290?"
Bruce_Wayne: "For now yes"

At end of conversation between jonn and Bruce, Bruce further disclosed  on the latest airdrop progress that Marinecoin seed membership surpassed 2000 last week. There are already 4000 f1cx exchange registrations and nearly 2500 of them are members in the Marinecoin forum.  Bruce also indicated that core dev team have all these people’s contact information SMS and emails and will start a massive campaign to motivate the community in the future.  
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

Hello.
I would like to ask a small question for MTC owners who are experienced in removing MTCs for Win, Mac or OS wallet: should I withdraw money to my wallet or should I keep it in f1cx exchange?
Which one is better?
Thanks in advance.
phucdigan.

Withdrawing the coins to wallet is better than keeping at exchange.  Make sure that you back up the wallet file in separate computer or drive to be safe.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:57:18 AM

Hello.
Which one is better?
Thanks in advance.
phucdigan.

Withdrawing the coins to wallet is better than keeping at exchange.  Make sure that you back up the wallet file in separate computer or drive to be safe.
Ok. I got it.
I will do it now.
Thanks for answering.
Wish you a good day.
Respect.
phucdigan.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

Code:
What happened?

so how to fix that?

To make sure everything took correctly, Send your trouble ticket via email to info@marineco.in ....you should include the email address you registered with at the least and explain what happened. That email goes to the Dev team and they will be able to action off it and let you know what your next steps should be. Last time i used it they responded in a couple hours. Although at this hour i think they are probably sleeping, i believe they are located somewhere in western europe.

The moderators in the telegram/discord channels can help with the ICO steps but we do not have website admin rights as we are just volunteers, so the devs will have to help with this issue.

it's just banned for a few minutes, after i wait around 1 hour, i try to login and it's works
i see the rules to be able receive the airdrop is we need to make 5 post with promote this ICO right?
Is the post needed to be an english or i can do that in local languange?
pangrango

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

Code:
What happened?

so how to fix that?

it's just banned for a few minutes, after i wait around 1 hour, i try to login and it's works
i see the rules to be able receive the airdrop is we need to make 5 post with promote this ICO right?

i think it can in any languange, more languange is more people all over the world will know this information. this is good
Nylanian

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:27:18 AM

Code:
What happened?

so how to fix that?

i think it can in any languange, more languange is more people all over the world will know this information. this is good

Hey Knuckey, Yes Pangrango is correct. The more global the currency is the better for the community! I think it's been getting a lot of english posts so another language would be a breath of fresh air.

One word of caution, some other language threads on Bitcointalk do not get nearly as many posts as the english threads. I would recommend maybe only doing 2 of the 5 posts in another language so it doesn't seem so spammy in the other language thread.  MTC members who posted in the bitcoin talk Korean threads had issues with this since those threads aren't as active as the english ones.

Hope this helps, we'll see you in Discord soon!
Nylanian

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:35:32 AM

can I find out how long the distribution will continue?
distribution occurs every day?
Do I need to make deposits, purchase coins for joining? What are the conditions for obtaining?
I do not have 30 friends on Facebook - can I do something different?
are there any plans to enter other exchanges?

Hey Cimanu thanks for popping in, answers to your questions below:

1. The ICO distribution will last until 90% of the supply has been distributed to 20,000 people who complete the ICO steps. We are currently at around 3000 (+/- 200 or so) ICO distributions so we have around 17,000 distributions to go.
2. Distributions do occur daily. Honestly if you haven't received your coins within 24-36 hours of submitting your request, submit a ticket to the dev's email address, info@marineco.in to ask what the status is. It's possible something went wrong and you may need to correct some things, each application is reviewed by a real person so it takes time.
3. No, you do not have to make purchases, you just have to show proof of promotion. See this forum thread for specifics, you'll have to make a forum account to see this thread: https://marineco.in/forum/?view=thread&id=7
4. The dev's have relaxed the Facebook requirement, you may now use any popular social media platform of your choosing, including platforms that may only be popular in your home country. The goal is as wide a global distribution of MTC as possible.
5. The dev's will pursue other exchange listings once the initial seed community of 20,000 people has been established and 90% of the supply has been distributed. Until then, MTC can be traded now on the f1cx.com exchange. Currently the only pairs are MTC/DOGE, MTC/LTC, MTC/BTC

Hope these answers help and we'll see you in our community discord/telegram channels soon!
starsailor11

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:48:32 AM

Update (Feb 27, 2018) on DISCORD Channel:  Today a new member jonn joined Marinecoin DISCORD and had a very good Q&A conversation with Core Dev Bruce Wayne.  In this conversation, Bruce disclosed quite many new exciting information on MTC's past, present and future.  

Bruce first addressed concerns on the supply of old Marinecoin issued in 2013  and explained that the total supply of old Marinecoin should be only around 150,000 MTC or  only tiny amount compared to 9.7 billion current total MTC supply. Yes, these old coins still exist today but they are insignificant.  

Bruce further stressed that Marinecoin is community based coin and there is no boss in this project and Marinecoin blockchain is controlled by guardians. Anyone can become a member of guardianship program with 10 million MTC signed wallet.

On the future of Marinecoin, Bruce said that "we will have Jarvis ICO after the completion of this 20,000 MTC seed members. We will offer Jarvis to up to 1 million people and 1 MTC = 10,000 Jarvis."   On Jarvis coin project, Bruce said that "you have to be a member of the guardianship program to access proprietary information about the project. You will need to buy 10 million MTC either from exchange or investor ICO  and finish the seed node verification process with your privately owned domain name. That domain name is hard coded in all GUI wallets. The minimum requirement is you operate at least full seed node and link a sub domain to that seed node."   Bruce explained that  all wallets are nodes but not all are seed nodes. The GUI wallet initial sync  and connection can only occur by a trusted full seed node, which only come from certified guardianship program. Guardianship is for life as long as the guardian maintains the server with current costs around 5 USD a month. Guardianship improves Marinecoin decentralization and removes the ability of making code changes that may harm the value of the MTC in the wallet. However, marinecoin network won't be slowed down even if no one signs up for guardianship.

Jonn asked if it is the plan to get the coin into daily life and how should  marinecoin and Jarvis coin being used for.   Bruce answered that  the question should really be "Does it have value?"   Marinecoin can be used anyway today or be converted to USD.  Marinecoin  can be used in any situation from nano payments between two lot with nearly zero fees to general use such as bitcoin.  Jarvis coin is part of Marinecoin it won't affect inflation.  One can only convert existing MTC to Jarvis. No Jarvis will be issued.  it will be created by sending MTC or destoyed by sending Jarvis to MTC.  1 MTC is 10,000 Jarvis.

jonn: "why are two coins needed?"  
Bruce:  "we will have hundreds of coins in the future for different interests and countries all issued by sending MTC.  You will be able to create a jonncoin by sending MTC and distribute it to anyone with your logo and they will be exchanged at any market where Marinecoin is accepted. "
jonn: "This is called Branding. got it"
Bruce:  "One example is my son plays the computer games on steam I will send 1000 MTC to his Jarvis wallet and he will have 10,000,000 Jarvis. I will tell him to share it with the other kids he is playing online games with. He will send 100,000 Jarvis to all of his friends in exchange for roblux etc.  At the end they will be back to MTC if needed to be converted to USD.  Jonncoin value will be fixed by a predetermined number to MTC, so you will end up spending real MTC to determine the jonncoin total circulating supply.  You can fix it to 1 to 10 or to a million jonncoin per 1 MTC"

jonn:  "understood.  so to become a guardian costs 10000000 mtc x 0.000029 = $290?"
Bruce_Wayne: "For now yes"

At end of conversation between jonn and Bruce, Bruce further disclosed  on the latest airdrop progress that Marinecoin seed membership surpassed 2000 last week. There are already 4000 f1cx exchange registrations and nearly 2500 of them are members in the Marinecoin forum.  Bruce also indicated that core dev team have all these people’s contact information SMS and emails and will start a massive campaign to motivate the community in the future.  

Honglu, I am so grateful for your contribution to this project. It's easy to lose track of conversations on discord, and this is such a fantastic summary. Thank you.
This is my first time hearing about the guardianship program, and an actual example of MTC and Jarvis used in a real life setting! It just got so much more exciting:)!!

One question though, is the guardianship program similar to masternodes?
Very bright future ahead MTC<3!!
starsailor11

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:20:39 AM

Just sign up with Marine ICO https://marineco.in/ico
They have 450,000 MTC Free ICOs running right at https://marineco.in/ico
They are making a great distribution to the community, check it out and enjoy! see you again

Welcome to the community ShangHaiMr!
Please join our discussion on any of these platforms. We are most active on discord and telegram.

Discord: https://discord.gg/C6JnDJv
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MarineCoin/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/marinecoins
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarineCoin_MTC
Kakaotalk(Korean only- pw: gomtc): https://open.kakao.com/o/gicClnH
Telegram ANN: https://t.me/marinecoinAnn
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: