Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:02:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DIRA - The BrainMining coin! - (NXT clone, 10% of total supply to NXT holders)  (Read 7228 times)
DIRA-COIN (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

Dear users, we are about to complete the BrainCypher, this is a test:

http://www.diracoin.org/BrainCypher/BrainCypher0.png

The image shows in the first line clear words and in the second one 3 words encrypted. The key is a shuffle of the alphabet that you have to find.

In this example the key is: acdehiloprstwxbfgjkmnquvyz.

The alternative is to have in the first line the words encrypted and in the second one the key and you have to provide the words decrypted. The first one is more challenging so in this case we increase the reward, the second one is easier. What do you like the most?

Coffeehouse

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:17:18 PM

I dont get that. Can you explain the solution please?
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

I dont get that. Can you explain the solution please?

The words are "Close", "Also" and "From", the cyphered ones "dtbkh atkb ijbw", the key is "acdehiloprstwxbfgjkmnquvyz"

As you can see the alphabet was shuffled so:

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz -> acdehiloprstwxbfgjkmnquvyz

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
a c d e h i  l o p r s t w x b f g j k m n q u v y z

b -> c
c -> d
d -> e
e -> h
f -> i
g -> L
h -> o
i -> p
j -> r
k -> s
l -> t
m -> w
n -> x
o -> b
p -> f
q -> g
r -> j
s -> k
t -> m
u -> n
v -> q
w -> u
x -> v
y -> y
z -> z

Let's see the difference:

Close
dtbkh

C->d
L->t
O->b
S->k
E->h

And the same for the others words. With the 3 words you have good chanche to have most of the letters clearly swapped to catch the key, for the others you have to guess (but we could add some hints here to make it not excessive hard).

Coffeehouse

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

With your example there are 9 known characters and 15 unknowns. The possible combinations will be crazy high.
That will take forever and it is only trial and error ... not cool
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

With your example there are 9 known characters and 15 unknowns. The possible combinations will be crazy high.
That will take forever and it is only trial and error ... not cool

This is why we think to add some hints like give all or most of the unknown characters. The alternatives is provide both words and key and ask for the cyphered ones, this is a lot easier. Maybe we implement both and give differents rewards.
Coffeehouse

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

What about something like this?

https://www.puzzle-maker.com/CW/
dafuqss

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

any eta on when cpu mining will be re-enabled?
Bonzenboss

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

Can somebody help me get my node set up I tries it once and my wallet broke so...
I really need someones help
matan

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

hey dev,
you have a twitter account ?
Coffeehouse

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

Is there a forging calculator?

Or can you estimate how long it takes to forge with 1.000/10.000/100.000/1.000.000 coins and what the reward is?
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

Already planned something like this;-) But for the Q2-Q3.

Or can you estimate how long it takes to forge with 1.000/10.000/100.000/1.000.000 coins and what the reward is?

We'll make a forging calculator (with a lot of new other things) in the next weeks, btw it's not easy to estimate because it depends on various parameters but the most important is the effective users stake. The rewards are the fees so the more are the transactions in a block the more the forger gains, for ex. if you forge a block with 150 transactions of 1 DIRA you gain 150 DIRA.

hey dev,

Currently we have no twitter account, but soon we'll make one, for the annoucements.

Can somebody help me get my node set up I tries it once and my wallet broke so...

Could you explain what happened the first time you tried to?

No ETA, as said in the update we are working to solve the issue because the current implementation hardly lacks of scalability. We are optimizing the code and if it is not sufficient we'll implement a brand new system.
dafuqss

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:00:59 PM

No ETA, as said in the update we are working to solve the issue because the current implementation hardly lacks of scalability. We are optimizing the code and if it is not sufficient we'll implement a brand new system.

i clearly missed that post ..

anyways, it's ok to optimize the code, but that won't solve a shitty hosting/server setup (sorry!). why not just move to a better host ??

I'm going to sit out until cpu is re-enabled .. i'm pretty sure there are a bunch of folks that were here at launch that is doing the same.
Coffeehouse

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

How will you collect the funds to put DIRA on exchanges?
tammuz

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

La Liberté guidant le peuple

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

Dear users, we are about to complete the BrainCypher, this is a test:

The image shows in the first line clear words and in the second one 3 words encrypted. The key is a shuffle of the alphabet that you have to find.

In this example the key is: acdehiloprstwxbfgjkmnquvyz.

The alternative is to have in the first line the words encrypted and in the second one the key and you have to provide the words decrypted. The first one is more challenging so in this case we increase the reward, the second one is easier. What do you like the most?

Too complicated. Eventually someone will create a program and will calculate the key.
matan

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:03:31 PM

Already planned something like this;-) But for the Q2-Q3.

We'll make a forging calculator (with a lot of new other things) in the next weeks, btw it's not easy to estimate because it depends on various parameters but the most important is the effective users stake. The rewards are the fees so the more are the transactions in a block the more the forger gains, for ex. if you forge a block with 150 transactions of 1 DIRA you gain 150 DIRA.

hey dev,

Currently we have no twitter account, but soon we'll make one, for the annoucements.

Could you explain what happened the first time you tried to?

Thanks for the answer..
where we can buy dira coins ?
you know when we can trade on exchange ?
barkbay

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

Filipino translation reserved.
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

Too complicated. Eventually someone will create a program and will calculate the key.

We switched to a simpler Caesar Cipher so the user has only to make a shift of the word. In our tests it took 20-40 secs depending on numbers of chars per word. This should be a reasonable cut off to avoid use of a script.

Thanks for the answer..
where we can buy dira coins ?
you know when we can trade on exchange ?

AND

How will you collect the funds to put DIRA on exchanges?

About the exchanger, the plan was to await mid Q2 for the community to be strong enough (to avoid massively dumping or being stuck on 1 sat), but we are taking in consideration to anticipate if the community grows up faster. About the how it depends on which exchanger and how much it asks.

Coffeehouse

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:15:58 PM

Cheapest ones should be around 0.5 BTC to list I think. Cryptopia takes 10 BTC afaik.

I suggest a DEX like Crypto-Bridge for starters. I think they are not too expensive. You might do some kind of ICOish or presaleish thing to raise some funds. Maybe you can collect donations, or you pay it yourself.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:36:04 PM

About the exchanger, the plan was to await mid Q2 for the community to be strong enough (to avoid massively dumping or being stuck on 1 sat), but we are taking in consideration to anticipate if the community grows up faster. About the how it depends on which exchanger and how much it asks.

I totally agree with the bold part , it is really too early to think about an exchange . If people really need to trade  they can just make a thread and start trading . Even tho the idea behind this project is really new and unique , there is still a lot of work need to be done , before even starting to think about exchange . Please just focus on the development of the coin for now .
dafuqss

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:43:17 PM

I totally agree with the bold part , it is really too early to think about an exchange . If people really need to trade  they can just make a thread and start trading . Even tho the idea behind this project is really new and unique , there is still a lot of work need to be done , before even starting to think about exchange . Please just focus on the development of the coin for now .

agreed!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: