Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:46:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DIRA - The BrainMining coin! - (NXT clone, 10% of total supply to NXT holders)  (Read 7225 times)
Coffeehouse

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

can you give a remote node, can not use brainming in the application

You can go here: http://www.diracoin.org/braincypher

for example:
each question will stay 1 minute, even it have been solved, it will still stay 1 minute for the rest people to submit their answers
in this 1 minute, if there are a total 10 people solved the question, these 10 people can share the awarding together

in this way, everyone can participate and get rewards, instead of turning into a smart guy game

If all users can gain the "same" amount of coins we fear the risk to devalue the coin. A bit of competitive it's necessary. What we can do instead, if users agree, it is to implement a timer for every task with a deadline of, for example as you said 60 seconds, and give every users a reward based on the time they needed to solve it, in order to make anyone to gain even a few coins.

I dont think everyone should get 75 coins then, but a share of the 75 coins. Maybe bump it up a little, because at the moment more than 75 coins are handed out in a minute. So if you give 300 for a minute shared by participants, that could be okay, I guess?
DIRA-COIN (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

I dont think everyone should get 75 coins then, but a share of the 75 coins. Maybe bump it up a little, because at the moment more than 75 coins are handed out in a minute. So if you give 300 for a minute shared by participants, that could be okay, I guess?

This is reasonable, we'll try to implement it. Anyway, looking at the timestamp of the last problems solved there is a rate slower than you may think: http://www.diracoin.org/BrainCypher/AllBrainCypher
kkwang2005

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

This is reasonable, we'll try to implement it. Anyway, looking at the timestamp of the last problems solved there is a rate slower than you may think: http://www.diracoin.org/BrainCypher/AllBrainCypher

One address DIR-9YB2-DF42-2ZLJ-852S2 solved all of them............ Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Before the server was down, I noticed two addresses got 90% of the rewards for a about 2 hours time.
Coffeehouse

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:41:51 PM

One address DIR-9YB2-DF42-2ZLJ-852S2 solved all of them............ Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Before the server was down, I noticed two addresses got 90% of the rewards for a about 2 hours time.

Thats is my address. I did not do that for two hours. Not even 1 hour I think.
As I said: I made an excel sheet where I type in the seed letter and the other letters and transform them to the solution. It is way to easy to do that at the moment. I am not even a programmer.
cyan_inf

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:48:38 PM

wow! just kept an eye on the braincypher page (without doing anything) ... and literally watched (for at least two minutes), as the majority of these were solved in less than 5 seconds .. that isn't possible by human! horseshit! it's the same amount of time it takes me to calculate just the position ... let alone typing the first word. something isn't kosher there. and, this happens with the majority ... between 5 and 6 seconds

Just checked back ^^ it's almost impossible at this time. I waited for the image to refresh so i can start a new one .. it changed in about 4 seconds. there is NO WAY any human is that fast. bullshit!

Guys, have you ever heard of "asians"? Cheesy
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:18:44 PM

UPDATE: in the next hours the website could be down for a while. We are making the switch to the new host.
dafuqss

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

wow! just kept an eye on the braincypher page (without doing anything) ... and literally watched (for at least two minutes), as the majority of these were solved in less than 5 seconds .. that isn't possible by human! horseshit! it's the same amount of time it takes me to calculate just the position ... let alone typing the first word. something isn't kosher there. and, this happens with the majority ... between 5 and 6 seconds

Just checked back ^^ it's almost impossible at this time. I waited for the image to refresh so i can start a new one .. it changed in about 4 seconds. there is NO WAY any human is that fast. bullshit!

even so .... that is way to quick Cheesy

Coffeehouse .. are you saying you use a shortcut method
Coffeehouse

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

I still type it in. But I made a spreadsheet that finds the correct answers. It is very easy. Anyone can do that. Thats why it needs to be changed.
Coffeehouse

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

I see that both BrainMath and BrainCypher are online now. Can we choose?
Shaqi

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

Added node: DIR-SSES-2R8T-EPD2-C8UYN
NODE IP :35.190.154.38
wildhorse001

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

vietnamese translation reserve
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

I still type it in. But I made a spreadsheet that finds the correct answers. It is very easy. Anyone can do that. Thats why it needs to be changed.

Yeah, just by looking at it, I get headaches. Though, its a novel way to mine for coins. One of these days I might try to give it a go (solving puzzles).

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:39:58 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 09:54:47 AM by DIRA-COIN

IMPORTANT UPDATES
- Switch to the new host completed (if you experience some temporarily service unavailable is why we are making some updates)
- BrainMath, BrainCypher and CPUMining enabled again
- to avoid "hegemony" we introduced a new rule, after one problem solved you have to skip 1 turn. (we'll implement it in the next update)
- The email address is dira@protonmail.com until we'll reactivate the old ones
- We are monitoring the server workload, at the moment the CPU load is always less than 20%, so there are good chances that the server issue is solved.
dafuqss

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:46:36 AM

Wallet not connecting
erre1965

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

Great, i just lookin at, its a new way to mine coin...i try to resolve some brain games
Coffeehouse

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

I think my wallet is stuck at block 10549.
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

Wallet not connecting

Add the new nodes as in the first page, and try to restart the wallet, until it will sync again.

I think my wallet is stuck at block 10549.

It isn't stuck.. it's the last block (http://www.diracoin.org/home/explorer), until the forgers will have more coins the time between two blocks will be higher (currently there are 4-5 users that forged a block).

ds2gvv

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATES
- Switch to the new host completed (if you experience some temporarily service unavailable is why we are making some updates)
- BrainMath, BrainCypher and CPUMining enabled again
- to avoid "hegemony" we introduced a new rule, after one problem solved you have to skip 1 turn. (we'll implement it in the next update)
- The email address is dira@protonmail.com until we'll reactivate the old ones
- We are monitoring the server workload, at the moment the CPU load is always less than 20%, so there are good chances that the server issue is solved.

Is it one time reword?
ID:136 REWARD: 12855.3848
Coffeehouse

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:30:44 AM

I have 140k trying to forge a block since a day or two. Didn't happen yet. Guess you need at least 500k?
dafuqss

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

Wallet not connecting

Add the new nodes as in the first page, and try to restart the wallet, until it will sync again.

Its still not working
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: