Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DIRA - The BrainMining coin! - (NXT clone, 10% of total supply to NXT holders)  (Read 7225 times)
manofseven

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

Dear devs,

Why wallet does not sync? No node I can see be connected? Any config needed?

There are currently 23 nodes connected. You should see it. Did you modified the config file with the new nodes?

Update the configuration file for the new nodes:
- Open "dira-default.properties" located in the folder DIRA/conf of the client

- Modify the wellKnownPeers:

nxt.wellKnownPeers=138.68.165.202;159.65.31.71;144.76.157.5;94.180.105.190;78.47.106.102;108.61.89.39;45.77.248.163;77.215.175.242;18.222.54.240;18.220.28.197;202.97.251.251;46.232.143.115;nodex.iptime.org;78.46.149.239;173.199.71.115;198.204.238.210;35.178.75.39;87.49.176.78;52.78.149.215;51.15.142.38;108.61.172.236;182.18.59.187;94.130.148.50;

If your client doens't sync, try to wait for a while or restart it again until it syncs.

Solved as you said! Thanks!
you are great devs...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goto2013

Activity: 258
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

I like this coin especially the brain mining part though I am still struggling with my first riddle.

Keep up the good wörk.  Grin

yeah me too, but i really like the concept of the coin with this new "mining"

Lenina.shop - Pay with btc and other crypto coins - German based online Stor
Bonzenboss

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

When can we expect the first exchange listing and than later cmc listing?
DIRA-COIN (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

When can we expect the first exchange listing and than later cmc listing?

"When" itsn't an easy question, it depends on various aspects (exchanger, fees, community ecc), many of them have fees that we can't afford due to the fact the our is a little team and the project self-funded. It is not our major priority at the moment being DIRA more a long term-project. We are mainly focused on the project itself and on spreading the coins among as many as users possible in this first stage. But anyway we'll make some attempts to be listed in some minor exchanger. Currently, DIRA is on voting list on C-CEX, so users can vote it there.

For general questions you can visit the FAQ page.
lojaman

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:14:04 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 08:43:31 PM by lojaman

I play the CrappyBird and I notice this:
When you end a game at "SERVER RESPONSE" you get the mesage "Perfect! Your reward: x DIRA" and if the reward is quite big it gets listed to "Top players".
I managed couple of times to do a veri big record (the on was about 320) and  "SERVER RESPONSE" gave me the mesage "you are gaining a little to fast today, did you drink lots of red bull" and nothing got listed to "Top players".
I hope at list to get the pay for them(this happend last hour so I have to wait and see).
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:14:04 PM

When you end a game at "SERVER RESPONSE" you get the mesage "Perfect! Your reward: x DIRA" and if the reward is quite big it gets listed to "Top players".
I managed couple of times to do a veri big record (the on was about 320) and  "SERVER RESPONSE" gave me the mesage "you are gaining a little to fast today, did you drink lots of red bull" and nothing got listed to "Top players".
I hope at list to get the pay for them(this happend last hour so I have to wait and see).

Hello, if you join the Discord channel you can read an important update. Unfortunately due to repeated attempts to cheat from some users we had to set various algos trying to identify them and sometimes happen that these algorithms identify as invalid some real score. We are going to make important changes to the reward system in the near future. In the meanwhile if you send us your address at dira@protonmail.com you'll receive 320DIRA. For all the news please refer to the Discord channel that is the way we most use for being in touch with the users (we'll try to update even here but time it isn't so much).
lojaman

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

Hello, if you join the Discord channel you can read an important update. Unfortunately due to repeated attempts to cheat from some users we had to set various algos trying to identify them and sometimes happen that these algorithms identify as invalid some real score. We are going to make important changes to the reward system in the near future. In the meanwhile if you send us your address at dira@protonmail.com you'll receive 320DIRA. For all the news please refer to the Discord channel that is the way we most use for being in touch with the users (we'll try to update even here but time it isn't so much).

DIR-7FTK-VL69-6RRA-5QMHN
I did some good scores, if the server logs them please put them in the Top players list. I dont know the exact score because its very difficult to play this game and look at the score at the same time and when you lose it goes to zero, the server response didn`t wrote gave me the funy message.
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

i think BrainMining would be a great mobile game and could reach millions of users,hope it will be good for the future
jonilvl39

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

i think BrainMining would be a great mobile game and could reach millions of users,hope it will be good for the future
yes, It is much better than another coin with pseudo-mobile mining experience aka ETN

Buddy
lojaman

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:10:20 PM

DIR-7FTK-VL69-6RRA-5QMHN
I did some good scores, if the server logs them please put them in the Top players list. I dont know the exact score because its very difficult to play this game and look at the score at the same time and when you lose it goes to zero, the server response didn`t wrote gave me the funy message.

I think this "various algos" are just a score barrier (now at 500) because every time I past this score I get the red bull message. I have to lose before 500 to get pay.
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

I think this "various algos" are just a score barrier (now at 500) because every time I past this score I get the red bull message. I have to lose before 500 to get pay.

Currently they are based not only on the max score, but even on the score / time from the last score and the players average rewards so that the threshold is dynamic. Once the score is saved in the DB there is a second layer of controls trying to identify cheating players before the reward. Everytime you experience a reject of a score just send an email or tell us in the discord channell and it will be added.
lojaman

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

Currently they are based not only on the max score, but even on the score / time from the last score and the players average rewards so that the threshold is dynamic. Once the score is saved in the DB there is a second layer of controls trying to identify cheating players before the reward. Everytime you experience a reject of a score just send an email or tell us in the discord channell and it will be added.

I think its mach more time seve to lose befor 500 than sending a message every time I get a rejected score!!!
When I will fill all the scoreboard with 500, I try a higher score to see if its dynamic!!!
aReeMJay

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:05:35 AM

DIR-7FTK-VL69-6RRA-5QMHN

I think its mach more time seve to lose befor 500 than sending a message every time I get a rejected score!!!
When I will fill all the scoreboard with 500, I try a higher score to see if its dynamic!!!

Wow you are getting very good at this game to exactly stop when you hit 500, seeing that the other day you couldn't look at the score at the same time playing.

Keep up the good work  Huh Grin
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

UPDATE: CrappyBird was updated, now it is a lot easier (so there is no need to modify the JS script of the game Wink). Reward: score * 1.5 DIRA.
lojaman

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

DIR-7FTK-VL69-6RRA-5QMHN

Wow you are getting very good at this game to exactly stop when you hit 500, seeing that the other day you couldn't look at the score at the same time playing.

Keep up the good work  Huh Grin

Yes its dynamic 1010 record!!!
Because I see you have some doubts and  I  need some competition in this game I'll give you the answers!!!
 1)"seeing that the other day you couldn't look at the score at the same time playing"
Its eazy to stop at 500 if you get there.. its the 1st dot when changing the background from morning to noon you dont look at the score!!!!!

2)"Wow you are getting very good at this game"
After playing the game a lot I had high score 360.
I had changed 4 mouses BUT slill had missed clicks.
I was playing better when I was HITing the button ultrafast but my finger could stant it for long.

WHY?Huh?

Because the bird jumps when you Releace the mouse button and NOT when you press it!!!!!!!!!!!
Press ALT+ SHIFT+NUM LOCK Enable Mouse Keys and play with the keyboard!!!!
 You'll see the light!!!

lojaman

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:07:28 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 03:34:08 PM by lojaman

UPDATE: CrappyBird was updated, now it is a lot easier (so there is no need to modify the JS script of the game Wink). Reward: score * 1.5 DIRA.

I never cheat.
I support this coin.
I have play all games, brainmining,cpumining, have a node.

You must not change the game, you must give to others the opportunity to compete this scores now that I gave them the keyboard tip.
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

You must not change the game, you must give to others the opportunity to compete this scores now that I gave them the keyboard tip.

If you don't cheat there will be another who does. So make the game easier is the only way to put all at the same level, with only the time as limit factor (it is really hard to lose now:-).
lojaman

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

If you don't cheat there will be another who does. So make the game easier is the only way to put all at the same level, with only the time as limit factor (it is really hard to lose now:-).

If you want to put all at the same level give DIRA through airdrop or a faucet.
Game without copmetition??? Who whants to play it???
DIRA-COIN (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:32:10 PM

There is no competition if one user uses a modified version of the game, it is hegemony. There is competition if all play at the same difficult. The more you play the more is your score, the more you earn. But, whatever are the rules, there will always be someone unhappy. It is how the world works.
lojaman

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

There is no competition if one user uses a modified version of the game, it is hegemony. There is competition if all play at the same difficult. The more you play the more is your score, the more you earn. But, whatever are the rules, there will always be someone unhappy. It is how the world works.

I have not get payed for the 4 top records (1010,835,655,650).
I played one game now that`s eazy and I did 3000 and somthing score but did not gone to score board
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: