Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH beat BTC someday?  (Read 2258 times)
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

Is there any chance that Ethereum will cost as much as Bitcoin in 2018?

It's possible we never know I'm hoping that Ethereum will cost just like Bitcoin, I have a lot of Ethereum than Bitcoin if there's no fix for Bitcoin's issue it's likely that Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin, let's see after two years more if we still have the same position.

itsmesanti

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

In terms of stability and increase will bitcoin last long or will it be surpass by ETH?
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

people are trusting from the starting to until now just because of btc has taken that own place in market and people eye on also so in that case if therer will be question like that then answer will be difficult automatically but its mean not that ethereum is not good eth heaving also good position in market after btc that is the coin only had place in market all we know that btc made the people good who are connected with btc.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

Anything is possible, but I don't think this should the a subject of discussion for now, during the dot.com period there are some leading projects then that are now history, it is possible the project that would lead the future of blockchain is not even given focus now but the team are just doing things right just like the Amazon and Google did then
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

Anything is possible, but I don't think this should the a subject of discussion for now, during the dot.com period there are some leading projects then that are now history, it is possible the project that would lead the future of blockchain is not even given focus now but the team are just doing things right just like the Amazon and Google did then

so are you saying that it is possible?  well for me i think that eth cannot beat bitcoin because right now bitcoin is still the popular and mostly been used generally by the people. bitcoin value is also big between the two and if ever bitcoin drops its value and fame , then there is a posibility that eth can take place to it. overall every person has their own opinion or views, some will prefer eth and some will still be a die hard fan of bitcoin.
adelaisav

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

In terms of stability and increase will bitcoin last long or will it be surpass by ETH?

hell no , its totally different system between eth and btc.,also stop posting one liner useless topic that already been discusses on this thread
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

maybe small chances in my opinion. bitcoin is the king of all coins, Lightning Network will render most alts obsolete within next year.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:33:39 AM

Ethereum will be able to achieve bitcoin value, but for 2018 it will be difficult for ethereum to achieve bitcoin value. I think by the year 2019 ethereum will be able to achieve bitcoin value.
It will be possible that ethereum can achieve the value of bitcoin like it will also reach to almost $20000 but still cannot beat bitcoin. Because by that time bitcoin's price will be much more higher that $20000 most probably. I am a strong believer of both coins though.
Kenneth.Wise

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:37:09 AM

I can't see that happening. Eth are also having scaling issues. On top on that the only reason for eths current value is because of the monopoly in the ICO market and with the rise of NEO they might not have this advantage long
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:14:53 AM

It is possible , just because they have the better technology . Bitcoin seems to be a bit of a dinosaur in this fast moving space . With the only advantage that they were the first.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:19:35 AM

Maybe, but not now bitcoin is too far to beat. Euthereum need more years to reach the value of bitcoin, who knows maybe 15 - 20 years ethereum will be on the top.

Now or later, I don't think that ETH can beat btc someday. BTC is high value and total supply is 21M only
while ETH is 97.8+M. it seems impossible to beat BTC.

Talking about the supply of each coin, i would say etherium is never goes to surpass bitcoin.
But nothing impossible, in future we dont know what will happen. Lets see in the future and now we can predict only.
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:06:43 AM

Maybe to beat Bitcoin could have been for Ethereum but to rival the bitcoin price would be very difficult
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:35:32 AM

Opportunities are very wide open and most likely could happen, Etherum is one of the most prospective coin and currently many people say that Etherum is the second ranked coin after Bitcoin, Yes it is very reasonable to say because Etherum is a coin which has a very high level of popularity and usage in volume, many projects use etherum as their token base. I think this year is a short time, analytically, Bitcoin can still be the best. But all that will change between 3 to 5 years ahead, If etherum still exist then I am very confident that Etherum can be a very strong force in the future.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:42:27 AM

I heard a lot of rumors about this flippening but I don't still see it will happen. Some prominent people in the crypto space showing support to make ETh take the to spot but I believe that the majority will still decide to stay with Bitcoin.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

No I don’t think it is happening. As long as Bitcoin is still here and it is still progressing it will remain the top coin, so if there will be rumors about Bitcoin dissloving then that would be the time I would agree Ethereum beating Bitcoin.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

There is a chance, but I'm not sure how likely it is this year.
Bitcoin is leading the market recovery, which will extend it's market cap advantage over Eth. We also have LN coming in, which should lead to a massive price increase.
Eth does have its own developments including the introduction of the hybrid PoS system, so I think both are likely to grow considerably.
Maybe Eth can overtake bitcoin at some point, I'm just not sure about this year.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

the market changes everyday and anything can happen. if BTC can not upgrade its weaknesses about time transaction, block size,... they can be replaced by any good coin.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Azizjon92

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

I think if not in 2018 so in the following years can beat if solve all problems with scaling
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:48:29 AM

Sorry to say but it’s a very unlikely scenario to happen. Especially not this year. Bitcoin is having hard times lately but it happens all the time and it’s definitely a temporary situation. We should remember all these other coins exist because of bitcoin so I am pretty confident bitcoin will remain as the top coin for long time.

blue_way

Activity: 173
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

I think ethereum may beat bitcoin because ethereum gives all services better than bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: