Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:05:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH beat BTC someday?  (Read 2261 times)
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:49:33 PM

ETH need time to cross over bitcoin at-least few year more but Bitcoin has more potential to not get ride ETH against bitcoin !

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards

pepethecool

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:52:41 PM

We've never had an btc episode like the kitty ones in the etherium, right?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:33:06 PM

Is there any chance that Ethereum will cost as much as Bitcoin in 2018?
in this year, it will be impossible for ETH to defeat btc in such a shor time, you should stop dreaming those crazy ideas, ETH and BTC are both different platform that dont have much relatives, so when we compared ETH to btc, the supply of ETH is too much that it will not suitable to compared, but even in the future, btc will never be defeated by ETH.
This competition between the two crypto is commonly discussed. It is being spectaculed that ETH would surpass the Bitcoin but I don't believe that it would happen. And yes, ETH and BTC are different platform and as of this moment BTC will still be the leader of crypto.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

In your dream  ethereum beat the price of Bitcoin, in the really is very difficult to overtake the price of bitcoin, take a look the price value gap of ethereum between bitcoin even if the price today go down. Ethereum not reach the 5 percent price of bitcoin in the marketcap.

Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:02:51 AM

There is always a chance that ethereum can much the value of bitcoin. But we don't know when will it happen. There is also a chance that this may not happen. So lets wait what will the future will right.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:01:45 AM

Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency, the familiarity, potential and demand is always high for it.

Ethereum is the king of altcoins and has good potential over all the all altcoins, the potential, market cap and demand is good compared to any other altcoins.

Bitcoin is in a next level of growth and Ethereum is the next level of growth in altcoins. May be some altcoins could reach or overtake Ethereum but Ethereum cannot beat Bitcoin anytime.
Thats true, I think although Ethereum will be more popular and widely used though it will still be an alternative for bitcoin, because of the logic think as you've explained that bitcoin is the same as the mother for the whole crypto and it can not be replaced by anyone. I would think more it may be that the popularity of Ethereum can be defeated by another altcoin.
zerrtty

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

In some form it already surpasses Bitcoin as it has more stable growth figures. The problem is, BTC is more untwisted among ordinary people and therefore has a greater demand.

duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

I think this will never happen because the demand for Bitcoin is still huge and hard to beat because Bitcoin has a very large community and most big investors choose Bitcoin for investment purposes. I personally never trust ETH because this is just altcoin
Herry toer

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

It all depends on each coin. If Bitcoin cannot keep up with the technological progress that is getting ahead while Ethereum can follow it, it is certain Ethereum will defeat Bitcoin and vice versa. If for the end of 2018 I think it is not possible Ethereum beat Bitcoin, Bitcoin is still the highest coin degree. But for the next few years we no one knows what will happen.
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

in this year, it will be impossible for ETH to defeat btc in such a shor time, you should stop dreaming those crazy ideas, ETH and BTC are both different platform that dont have much relatives, so when we compared ETH to btc, the supply of ETH is too much that it will not suitable to compared, but even in the future, btc will never be defeated by ETH.

I also just realize that bitcoin is never defeated by etherium but the only possible etherium can surpass bitcoin only in marketcap but not in price.

The supply of etherium is much more huger than bitcoin so that is the most reason why etherium can not surpass bitcoin price.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:45:58 AM

Ethereum price today is 700 dollars plus while the price of the bitcoin is 9000 dollars. I hope ethereum will  increase more the price.
Until now the price of the bitcoin is still number and I I think it will increase more so it takes few years more before the bitcoin become die.
I hope bitcoin and ethereum have big future and this two coin will increase high and no price down.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:06:29 AM

The benefit of the leadership role for Bitcoin is that it could attract more investors. I believe altcoins in general and Ethereum never will cost as much as Bitcoin.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

In the future we can not say anything in advance. ETH can beat BTC or vice versa. That depends on their price and the player psychology. Currently, ETH has many add-on features that can replace bitcoin. But bitcoin was born before, existed and developed strong not easy to be defeated.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

Ehereum is a coin that is powerful and has great potential. But do not forget: we have to wait for years to see another coin that is as big and popular as bitcoin. I think it can never cross the bitcoin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

I highly doubt that the gap is so wide that you need a good update from the ethereum team to surpass Bitcoin, people still trust Bitcoin and every time Bitcoin crash ethereum also crash, like what is happening right now, but let see this year 2018 if there's a new shaker up in price.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

it is for sure. i expect it even before end of 2018. because ethereum already proved itself in lsaat a few months. it looks much stronger comparing with bitcoin. and icos keep using ethereum based tokens and collecting ethereum for their crowdsales...
nadifa17

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

I think it can not be that easy for to be the same like bitcoin, because we know bitcoin is the mother of all coins, it would be very difficult to be the same like bitcoin and especially bitcoin is the most popular coin

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

NO. Bitcoin will stay top 1. Ethereum is top 2. That is my own opinion. It is really far before ethereum overtake Bitcoin.Even Ethereum technology is really great and promising, it will never overtake Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the major cryptocurrency and it will remain top 1.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

bitcoin is the first coin and of course a reference price for the other coins including the ethereum. so either go up or down then the ethereum will always participate like bitcoin. Thus bitcoin will remain so a coin whose value is top.

daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

I think it can not be that easy for to be the same like bitcoin, because we know bitcoin is the mother of all coins, it would be very difficult to be the same like bitcoin and especially bitcoin is the most popular coin
In my opinion, maybe in the next 2 years ETH will overcome Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin trading time is longer and costs are higher. Investors have now sold BTC and bought ETH, According to statistics from google, the potential for BTC has fallen sharply compared to the time before. Let us see the downturn of the upcoming BTC and ETH will rise to the throne.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: