Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH beat BTC someday?  (Read 2258 times)
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

i hope so. i hope this time comes as soon as possible. because due to bitcoin have been dominating all crypto market, whenever bitcoin price goes down, all crypto market starts to suffer and everything decreases....
AliveBuda

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

people are trusting from the starting to until now just because of btc has taken that own place in market and people eye on also so in that case if therer will be question like that then answer will be difficult automatically but its mean not that ethereum is not good eth heaving also good position in market after btc that is the coin only had place in market all we know that btc made the people good who are connected with btc.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

It is impossible because bitcoin has always been in here, and it is impossible to see it changing in a few months/years from now, because it has always been the first one in the entire market

jlpabilonia

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:55:54 PM

i dont think that eth will beat BTC because as we all know that btc is the root of all coin, and if eth pump up it depends on how high btc pump. so if eth rise then btc will rise much higher. so don't ever think that eth will surpass the price of btc .. because btc is the main root of all coin and it is the reason why all coin exist.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:28:39 AM

i do believe that ethereum will be promising this year end or a upcoming years. but to think that can beat bitcoin on the marketcap for now?! its a big NO, maybe it can, in the coming future i think. but, today its a big chance to double the eth price. so, it recommend to buy some. just only my thought.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:41:09 AM

Is there any chance that Ethereum will cost as much as Bitcoin in 2018?

if it beats BTC yes but to pass the bitcoin price it is very difficult for Ethereum in 2018
but for the long term of course Ethereum can be more expensive than bitcoin
I am convinced that the ever-increasing development of Ethereum is able to bring these coins on a steady and increasing basis. I'm sure one-day Ethereum could overtake Bitcoin. continue to support Ethereum to be an expensive price would be great for its development.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:31:11 AM

Of course not, ethereum might be a very good coin and one of the best ones that have ever been created, but there is no way that it can easily beat bitcoin or just replace it.

I do not think ETH will ever beat Bitcoin. ETH I agree has a great potential in the market and has been ranked as the second profitable coin in the market after Bitcoin. This is the only reason that it has been able to attract more that $70billion but Bitcoin has a big status and I do not think ETH will ever replace Bitcoin. Also Bitcoin has been the top runner in the crypto market and ETH is therefore unable to cross it.
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:36:22 AM

there is much speculation that if ethereum can be one of the threats to bitcoin nowadays ethereum has good potential and also high price, but to beat bitcoin at the present time I think it will be difficult and maybe someday it will happen .
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:41:06 AM

This of course can happen, since almost everything is possible in the crypto-currency market, and this, there is even a great chance that this crypto-currency will surpass bitcoin, and already on the way to this.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
cryptosharkk

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

I think Ethereum will never be like bitcoin in price,  second coin after bitcoin only. 

? ?? ?? ? ??    ?       BetGil.io      ?       BETGIL IS SET TO       ?    ?? ? ?? ?? ?
- - -    REVOLUTIONIZE THE ONLINE GAMING INDUSTRY   
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

I think it's hard, Eth can beat BTC although currently BTC prices tend to slip away, but I believe this is part of the recovery period Of BTC
If Eth would beat BTC it could be but not now, and it would take a long time for ETH to become a king of coins.

it is not hard.
all investor begin to lose their confidence to btc. and most of them is looking for more stable coin.
in a short time eth will be king
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

Bitcoin is always maintain a first position in crypto market because many altcoins are also good potential altcoin but most of the investors and companies are looking the Bitcoin so it will always peak in the market and it is maintain are constant position in every year. I believe no one should replace the Bitcoin value.
I am sure for the development of Ethereum is able to escalate to bring the price so high in the future. with its high growth potential making it a highly reliable coin and a rival for Bitcoin. I think if Ethereum continues to improve its development I am sure to be able to overtake Bitcoin.
Sunshangxiang

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

I see a lot of ignorant people. You are the one. Do you think that the number of advocates determines the status? No. I want to tell you. The quality of the champion determines the status! Really a pig!
Tokens.info

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

In 2018 - no. Maybe not even in 2019-2020. But sooner or later it should as the project brings more to the table. It has bigger long term potential and does a lot more improvements without having to fork the whole thing. People own Bitcoin just for the sake of it. There are better coins with more privacy, faster tps and a lot more features, depending on what you are looking for in a coin. The only advantage BTC has is that it is the first cryptocurrency but sooner or later this alone won't be enough.
Yindian

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

I think until the day you die. Ethereum cannot transcend Bitcoin either. Why are you so stupid. Ethereum has what ability to surpass Bitcoin?
Pixstxbtm

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

Although I don't know which cryptocurrency is able to defeat BTC, I think these things will happen in the future, because there are now many 3.0 blockchains, and they all look very powerful!
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

I do not know about this but I'm sure ETH will never be able to beat Bitcoin because the first altcoin bitcoin in the world and can last for a long time and to beat bitcoin is very difficult and takes a very long time therefore I am not sure if ETH can beat BTC

majiankun

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

impossible. I think you are stupid. Ethereum cannot exceed Bitcoin. I don't know why people always think so. Are you logically problematic? The current Bitcoin cannot be surpassed.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

If we seen from all coins then the most likely to replace bitcoin in the near future is ETH, let alone the value of daily transactions ETH is increasing and seems closer to bitcoin so most likely to replace bitcoin.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

for now I have little doubt if ethereum later beats bitcoin in the future. I believe the ethereum's future will not be replaced but in defeating the bitcoin it is not possible. difficult
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: