Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH beat BTC someday?  (Read 2258 times)
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

Bitcoin is one of the highest-priced cryptocurrency, it is always at the top 1 in coinmarketcap, but the second in the crypto market is Ethereum, which is one of the potential future altcoins, It is likely that in the near future ETH will beat the BTC, but that will probably be a long time, because at present, the BTC is so strong, it accounts for nearly half of the market and the prices of other altcoins depend on Bitcoin.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:53:23 AM

Bitcoin is still, most dominating cryptocurrency and when compared to ETH, Bitcoin has the higher chance to increase the price. So it is impossible for ETH to cross the Bitcoin, previously there are many consequences ETH price completely depends on the Bitcoin price.
rizkyx56

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:06:15 AM

I really doubt that it is possible, bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency that has been the first in market cap for the whole time since its creation. Even though eth is pretty big I think in the end altcoins will harm it.
yes i agree with u. bitcoin is a king cryptocurrency
ethereum just its follower. follower cant be a king lol
furthermore, dip between btc and eth are too much, that makes hard to beat

Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

Is there any chance that Ethereum will cost as much as Bitcoin in 2018?
Maybe someday but for me that someday is too very far to be happened now, even though the value of bitcoin now isn't in good condition the bitcoin is still the no.1 coin in the crypto market and still the most valueable and popular coin.

duoleduo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Despair, that day will never come. Ethereum never exceeds Bitcoin. Your opinion is incorrect.
murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

As for me, this will not happen. Eth is a very strong project, but it will never become as popular as Bitcoin. After all, people trust bitcoin more than any other coin.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

Maybe someday but for me that someday is too very far to be happened now, even though the value of bitcoin now isn't in good condition the bitcoin is still the no.1 coin in the crypto market and still the most valueable and popular coin.
well, we do not know what will happen to bitcoin in the future. it's just that ETH has the potential to grow better than today. in fact, there is still a high probability that the ETH price will be even higher. well, most likely ETH can compete, and even exceed the bitcoin in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ps

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

In price per coin? I think so. Bitcoin has certain issues that make it not very useful for small transactions meaning it’s not useful as a currency for most purchases.

Therefore, my prediction is that someday bitcoin will be the dinosaur that started it all and not really be worth much and ethereum may still be around longer than that.

freetokens

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

eth and btc both  the coins are different direction coins both coins grow individually we cant expect eth will dominate btc both are different growth patterns will grow individually in terms of earning and technology
mikejack

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:51:16 AM

In my own opinion i think ethereum can't reached the price of bitcoin on 2018,maybe soon! But for now its very impossible.Bitcoin is the most dominating in world of crypto campared to other altcoins,specially ethereum,
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

no way eth can beat btc, but it has the capability to go higher like btc but will never replace btc as number 1 crypto.
Renskin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

Ethereum is the most popular coin at the moment. Judging by the number of ICO issued every day on THE erc20 token on the basis of Ethereum, the Ethereum capitalization increases every day. Buterin said about a possible merger of sharding and Casper that will solve the problem of scalability and Ethereum will be the main coin. Now the scalability race is in full swing, many projects do not sleep at night and prepare a worthy competitor to Ethereum. Who will win, time will tell. But at the moment, the undisputed Liber is still Ethereum
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

I think it will never happen, neither ETH nor anything else will be able to beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always keep the first place in crypto world.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

I think it will never happen, neither ETH nor anything else will be able to beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always keep the first place in crypto world.
Bitcoin crashes - ethereum crashes. All alt coins will crash too.
Only new technology can beat bitcoin, all these old alt coins are not really good competition, especially ethereum. When investards stop investing in scam ico's ethereum will crash.
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

When ETH can also be used by people for daily consumption, it can surpass Bitcoin. Obviously, ETH cannot achieve such a situation within two years! And Ethereum did not make much progress this year. It can even be said to be in a state of stagnation!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

i think eth is very difficult to beat btc because btc is very difficult to get and if eth possibility can beat btc it is an impossible in my opinion, see btc current development more and more want it.
I think it's possible, ETH is the most likely coin to beat this bitcoin because ETH is a coin used for hundreds of tokens and uses transaction costs, even if the current collected marketcap of hundreds of tokens and ETH is the same.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

With the current situation of market, I do not think ethereum will cost as much as bitcoin in this year 2018 because currently the price of ethereum and bitcoin is low and when the market recover, bitcoin has more potentials to rise higher than ethereum because it controls the price of altcoin in crypto. Although ethereum will also rise very high, but it will not be up to that of bitcoin.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

no it never will, the only reason etherium is valued so high is because it is used for almost all kinds of investing, mainly ICOs, once these better blockchains become more established then Etherium will falter. Bitcoin will remain King, we all know its not worth crap for trasaction purposes , it is our gold standard never the less

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Vovan99

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:13:23 AM

I think in 2018 there is, but in 2019 or 2020 it may well be! I like Ethereum more than Bitcoin and I hope that someday Ethereum will be the leader in crypto currency!
longrhm0

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

this is way too a ways and very not possible to manifest. The queen won't beat the king and the king is the Bitcoin, perhaps now the cost and preformance of ethereum inside the marketplace is extremely good and the bitcoin isn't always, the bitcoin remains greater populat and extra valuable than ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: