Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mcxNOW adds PPCoin (PPC) trading - Get interest on your PPC deposits  (Read 1022 times)
TheRealSolid (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Operator of mcxNOW | Programmer of MicroCash

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 12:47:56 PM

https://mcxnow.com/exchange/PPC

25% of all PPC exchange fees are given back to users in the form of interest payments. Simply holding a positive PPC balance at the exchange will see you get interest on it. Now your trades will contribute to more money back to you. The same is true for Bitcoin, 25% of fees fund interest payments.

Read more about interest and how you can also get a fixed percentage of PPC fees through the feeshares on the exchange.

https://mcxnow.com/features.html

Currently I'm not doing PoS mining to get the 1% interest that PPCoin itself has within the chain. But I plan to eventually also pass this on into the feepool so everyone can benefit. Thanks.

https://mcxnow.com - Fast and secure coin exchange.
Primecoin / Litecoin / Mincoin / Worldcoin / CopperLark
bidji29

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:50:24 PM

COOl Smiley

Did the same things will happen than with LTC?

All of that in a little week

http://www.freebieservers.com/  100% FREE GAME SERVERS
prospector1

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:53:44 PM

Great news for PPC and mcxNow - It's good to see an innovative coin listed on an innovative exchange.

The revenue sharing model demonstrates exactly the kind of community minded thinking we need more of.

Congrats realsolid.
cruzzi

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:56:11 PM

cool

Far out man, more coins! The dude thinks its really cool too!!!!!!!!

http://dudespaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/lebowski603.jpg

Bring the Lebowskis over too!!!!!!!!!!!
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 01:18:00 PM

More coins,  i very much approve this Smiley
spoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 01:32:38 PM

great stuff. more coins is pretty much the only thing mcxnow still needs, rest is already top notch imho.
especially a good initiative to start rebranding it to Peercoin instead of peepeecoin.

i would love to see mcxnow only add coins that somehow added some innovation... if i look at all the gutter filth at coinchoose only these few tingle my memories for doing something inherently new:

megacoin (bitcoin client code for scrypt coin, new difficulty adjustment algorithm)
anoncoin (tor stuff)
florin was the first that added transaction comments (I think!) but that function was quickly stolen / added as well by others

freicoin was the original demurrage coin I guess, but not sure if that should count.

just new algos, but again, not sure how innovative that actually is (i.e. primecoin is a nicer gimmick):
sifcoin (and not quark/secure/cthulucoin) used the mixed cpu algo first.
yacoin used scrypt-jane first

please correct me if you have some better knowledge for some of them. but if I am not mistaken all the other coins are more or less the same poop - some of them are just "better" than others because of the dev's ability (and motivation) to add new stuff, more services, better name, marketing, and fairer launches. But still rather boring.

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0
TheRealSolid (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Operator of mcxNOW | Programmer of MicroCash

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 02:27:28 PM

great stuff. more coins is pretty much the only thing mcxnow still needs, rest is already top notch imho.
especially a good initiative to start rebranding it to Peercoin instead of peepeecoin.

i would love to see mcxnow only add coins that somehow added some innovation... if i look at all the gutter filth at coinchoose only these few tingle my memories for doing something inherently new:

megacoin (bitcoin client code for scrypt coin, new difficulty adjustment algorithm)
anoncoin (tor stuff)
florin was the first that added transaction comments (I think!) but that function was quickly stolen / added as well by others

freicoin was the original demurrage coin I guess, but not sure if that should count.

just new algos, but again, not sure how innovative that actually is (i.e. primecoin is a nicer gimmick):

please correct me if you have some better knowledge for some of them. but if I am not mistaken all the other coins are more or less the same poop - some of them are just "better" than others because of the dev's ability (and motivation) to add new stuff, more services, better name, marketing, and fairer launches. But still rather boring.

At the moment I'm just looking at adding the most traded coins. I already have a pretty high policy in regards to what coins are accepted at mcxNOW.

https://mcxnow.com - Fast and secure coin exchange.
Primecoin / Litecoin / Mincoin / Worldcoin / CopperLark
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 02:37:35 PM

At the moment I'm just looking at adding the most traded coins. I already have a pretty high policy in regards to what coins are accepted at mcxNOW.

I think your coin choosing policy is really solid! (see what i did there?)
I like it, keep it up Smiley
spoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:57:34 PM

that is probably the best strategy anyway, especially for all shareholders. Cheesy

Ideally, I'd like to go to the other exchanges to dump the latest poop and send the earnings to mcxnow for actually investing in hopeful coins, actual trading (not auto-dump) and interest. Pretty much what I'm already doing but there are still some coins missing, which as of today we know will be solved in time.

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0
Charles999

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 06:09:47 PM

Great!  More great coins!

anoncoin (tor stuff)

Charles999

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 01:42:33 AM

Hell yes!! FeeShares are a rocking investment!  Ride the BTC wave and buy some feeShares so you don't have to mine!!
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 01:49:51 AM

Oh yes, that's why you accepted such shit like worldcoin, feathercoin, and mincoin? Please, you're about as discerning as a cheap prostitute.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: